🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should people without kids pay more in Taxes?

Whew! That is some seriously chicken-shit ducking of a question right there.

Except i did answer you dishonest fucktard.

In what universe do you consider this:

Of course someone fits that description now too. What's your point? it all seems to lack one.

an answer?

That is the answer. Someone NOW fits that description. So of course someone would when no free handouts existed too. it's an irrelevant point entirely, dishonest one.

That you dont know what an answer is, isn't my problem.

Let's try this again...

Considering those who live in places or under circumstances where they cannot rely on the natural generosity and charity of their fellow Americans, do your or do you not realize there will always be some such people, and that people without children and/or those who have cultivated a "fuck you, leave me alone everyone" attitude are even more likely to fall into this category than others?

Except i did answer you dishonest fucktard.

In what universe do you consider this:

Of course someone fits that description now too. What's your point? it all seems to lack one.

an answer?

That is the answer. Someone NOW fits that description.

That is in no way an answer, but if it's the best you can do with your limited 'capacity,' would you rather see that elderly "someone NOW" starve to death than spend one tax dollar to help them in any way?

Last edited:
What about those who take income from something other than earning a wage? What should the Capital Gains rate be? Is earning a wage more useful to tax than merely taking money out of the system?

Income shouldn't be taxed, period. The idea that government is entitled to a cut of what you earn is Marxism.
Marxism, eh? What if we amended the constitution? And what if that amendment was held constitutional by the courts? And what if that amendment has been part of the constitution for better than 100 years? Is that still Marxist?

Or do you jump into a pit of hyperbole to support a weak argument?

Yeah, we could amend the Constitution until it was a perfect copy of the former Soviet Constitution. Would that mean it wasn't Marxism?

Marxism isn't determined by what the Constitution says. Marxism is the theory that you're property of the state, and that it is free to dispose of everything you own and everything you produce. The 16th Amendment was Marxist when it was passed, and it's Marxist now. Progressives were the ones who lobbied for the 16th Amendment, and we all know that "progressive" is just a euphemism meaning "Marxist."

Income shouldn't be taxed, period. The idea that government is entitled to a cut of what you earn is Marxism.
Marxism, eh? What if we amended the constitution? And what if that amendment was held constitutional by the courts? And what if that amendment has been part of the constitution for better than 100 years? Is that still Marxist?

What is always comes down to with lil' Johnny Reb there is that he isn't in spirit, and doesn't want to be, a real American.

In other words, I'm not a kind sized sucker who willingly marches down the chute to the abattoir like all you servile, bootlicking statist toadies are so eager to do.

Last edited:
I asked if it benefited society.

If it doesn't benefit me, then it doesn't benefit society.

That is an illogical position.

Hardly. I'm part of society. How could anything benefit society without benefitting me?

Furthermore, it's irrelevant. The bottom line is that you can't demonstrated that anyone is entitled to have me pay their bills. The government could launch a campaign to push all the unemployed, disabled and elderly into gas ovens, and it could reasonably argue that such a program would benefit society. Apparently you would be a big cheerleader for such a program.

Last edited:
If it doesn't benefit me, then it doesn't benefit society.

Hardly. I'm part of society. How anything benefit society without benefitting me?

Furthermore, it's irrelevant. The bottom line is that you can't demonstrated that anyone is entitled to have me pay their bills. the government could launch a campaign to push all the unemployed, disabled and elderly into gas ovens, and it could that such a program would benefit society. Apparently you would be a big cheerleader for such a program.

"reasonably argue"

Nuff said.

Hardly. I'm part of society. How anything benefit society without benefitting me?

Furthermore, it's irrelevant. The bottom line is that you can't demonstrated that anyone is entitled to have me pay their bills. the government could launch a campaign to push all the unemployed, disabled and elderly into gas ovens, and it could that such a program would benefit society. Apparently you would be a big cheerleader for such a program.

"reasonably argue"

Nuff said.

its not that far off, with all the efficiency nazis around. I mean in brittain they burned aborted banies as fuel. Yeah the right people get ahold of this and many more idiots would support it like democrats. I never seen democrats on here ever disagree with their leaders on anything, just a bunch of yes men

Do you consider it a benefit to society for married couples to have children?
[MENTION=31918]Unkotare[/MENTION]

It is a benefit. But that does not mean those couples should be carried on the backs of everyone else with higher tax rates.

But those providing that benefit to society should carry everyone else on their backs by doing the hard and expensive work of raising the next generation of citizens?

You chopped the rest of my post which pointed out that married couples with kids are not the only benefits to society. Therefore, no exceptions should be made for people with kids at the expense of those other productive members of our society.

What is always comes down to with lil' Johnny Reb there is that he isn't in spirit, and doesn't want to be, a real American.

In other words, I'm not a kind sized sucker who willingly marches down the chute to the abattoir like all you servile, bootlicking statist toadies are so eager to do.

NO, in the exact words: You are NOT, nor do you seem interested in being, a real American. If you have American citizenship, it is an act of fraud for you to keep it. GTFO of my country, scum.

[MENTION=31918]Unkotare[/MENTION]

It is a benefit. But that does not mean those couples should be carried on the backs of everyone else with higher tax rates.

But those providing that benefit to society should carry everyone else on their backs by doing the hard and expensive work of raising the next generation of citizens?

no exceptions should be made for people with kids at the expense of those other productive members of our society.

But you would essentially put an additional expense on those producing "other productive members of our society"? Doesn't add up, champ.

Maybe, instead of just complaining about parents.. you should maybe complain about those who have no career gumption and pay nothing in income tax on their earnings of a lower level... maybe you should complain about those who deduct medical expenses or COLLEGE expenses

Flat tax.. no deductions.. no exceptions.. no ceiling.. no floor.. no exemption... for every single dollar earned by every citizen
THERE is your solution

You know why that doesnt work? Because it has never worked anywhere ever.

Hmm. We all pay the same sales tax rates...Homeowners and business owners all pay the same tax rates.
Tax on income should be no different.
Now you're going to say these are regressive taxes.
True but not accurate.
Sales taxes...The majority of these are paid by those who spend the most. Obviously the well to do will experience a much larger portion of the state and local ( if applicable) sales tax burden because they have more to spend and do spend more.
Property taxes. Everyone in a particular municipality or county pays the same rate. Those owning more expensive properties experience a higher burden because their homes are valued higher.

NO, in the exact words: You are NOT, nor do you seem interested in being, a real American. If you have American citizenship, it is an act of fraud for you to keep it. GTFO of my country, scum.

Once again, when he can't support his claims, he resorts to pure ad hominems. Why do you even bother? You're obviously just a numskull incapable of rational thought.

Can you even define what a "real American" is without being totally self-serving?

Forum List

Back