Should people without kids pay more in Taxes?

You display the mentality of a thug. That's why you're such a fan of Lincoln the tyrant, I presume...

And there it is folks. Johnny Reb's true colors and one abiding obsession: losing a war he never fought in. His emotional connection to evil and selfishness is the driving motivation in his so-called life. He's one fucked up piece of shit, but he is NOT an American.

You're the one who worships evil. Lincoln was a tyrant in the same class as Hitler and Stalin. Both men had a lot of respect for the Lincoln. It's no surprise that you are eager to grovel at Lincoln's feet. You show all the signs of a genuine bootlicking authoritarian toady. When you can't win an argument with logic or facts, which is all the time, you devolve into an insult spewing geyser.

This was the bullshit question on Fox News this morning. The "me me me" crowd was making the point that single people shouldnt have to pay "more" in taxes than people without kids. Because people with kids receive more tax breaks than those without Fox News says that that isnt fair. They say that single people are treated unfairly because they contribute to the success of the next generation. THE HORROR!

I say its bullshit. If we live in a society we all pitch in to things that we dont get to use or benefit from personally and or directly. Stop being a stingy callous fuck

Actually, it turns out the question was first posited by Reihan Salam over at Slate:

Tax credits and children: Parents should pay lower taxes, and childless people should pay higher taxes.

The Fox News goobers, I am guessing, were simply discussing te question posed by the article,

Can you even define what a "real American" is without being totally self-serving?

To start with it's NOT YOU. It's not some developmentally arrested halfwit who thinks crying "leave me alone!" is a political philosophy. You would last not very long at all in the world you THINK you want.

A real American is someone holding legal United States citizenship who accepts and embraces the principles upon which this country was founded and by which we became and remain the greatest country on earth. Too ignorant to know what those principles are? Consult the founding documents and try to understand them the way a rational adult would (impossible for you, I know, but you could try). It is not some twitchy-eyed nut in a bunker, it is not some imbecile trying to pretend he's the only person on earth, it is not the ignorant, selfish and irresponsible like yourself, it is not some empty-headed drone chanting about open borders or global citizens or workers of the world uniting, and it is not any manner of cowardly, racist, near-sighted douchebags dreaming of imagined racial purity or hiding from our responsibilities as the most powerful nation on the planet.

A real American wouldn't need to ask.

Propsoing [sic] to tax 'A' for the benefit of 'B'

I have not proposed that, you ignorant foreigner.

You display the mentality of a thug. That's why you're such a fan of Lincoln the tyrant, I presume...

And there it is folks. Johnny Reb's true colors and one abiding obsession: losing a war he never fought in. His emotional connection to evil and selfishness is the driving motivation in his so-called life. He's one fucked up piece of shit, but he is NOT an American.

You're the one who worships evil.

Ask your Straw Man to stop doing you from behind for a minute so you can pay attention. No one but you has mentioned "worship," douchebag. And no matter how much it bunches your undies, the Confederacy was wrong and doomed to failure. You - for some reason - can't get over the fact that selfish fools who sacrificed the lives of good men in the name of an evil institution lost their quixotic campaign. It had nothing to do with you, and none of your bitching and crying will change the fact that the traitorous dogs were brought to heel as they should have been. If that bothers you, GOOD.

To start with it's NOT YOU. It's not some developmentally arrested halfwit who thinks crying "leave me alone!" is a political philosophy. You would last not very long at all in the world you THINK you want.

A real American is someone holding legal United States citizenship who accepts and embraces the principles upon which this country was founded and by which we became and remain the greatest country on earth. Too ignorant to know what those principles are? Consult the founding documents and try to understand them the way a rational adult would (impossible for you, I know, but you could try). It is not some twitchy-eyed nut in a bunker, it is not some imbecile trying to pretend he's the only person on earth, it is not the ignorant, selfish and irresponsible like yourself, it is not some empty-headed drone chanting about open borders or global citizens or workers of the world uniting, and it is not any manner of cowardly, racist, near-sighted douchebags dreaming of imagined racial purity or hiding from our responsibilities as the most powerful nation on the planet.

That's exactly what you have proposed, numskull.

Can you even define what a "real American" is without being totally self-serving?

Fail. Propsoing to tax 'A' for the benefit of 'B' is not one of the principles this country was founded on. Yet, that's exactly what you endorse. By your own standards, you aren't a "REAL AMERICAN."

BTW, I don't hold any of the positions you attribute to me. You're basically just a lying piece of shit who isn't worth arguing with. You have nothing interesting or even true to say.

Yes it was as was every other society that ever existed throughout the history of man.

You think every culture used this form of taxation by chance. By accident none of them chose a system of a "flat tax" and you wonder why? Maybe because its not viable...or maybe because its so gosh darn awesome no culture would dare touch its awesomeness :doubt:

Go to first new post Should people without kids pay more in Taxes?
People don't have kids, mainly because they can't afford them. If the national debt is ever going to get paid, the money is going to have to come from those that have it. Millionaires, billionaires, and corporations.

The flat tax is a viable way to raise the revenues for government.... the ONLY thing it is not viable for is wealth redistribution and unequal treatment by government for the sake of pandering

The country was not set up for an income tax to begin with.... it certainly was NOT set up to take for the benefit of redistribution from one for the consumption by another

The flat tax is a viable way to raise the revenues for government.... the ONLY thing it is not viable for is wealth redistribution and unequal treatment by government for the sake of pandering

The country was not set up for an income tax to begin with.... it certainly was NOT set up to take for the benefit of redistribution from one for the consumption by another

You forgot again to list the places where this flat tax exists.

Let me help you.

1. *fill in the blank*

If the national debt is ever going to get paid, the money is going to have to come from those that have it. Millionaires, billionaires, and corporations.

There's lefty 'economics' fer ya. :rolleyes:

Comrade, you could take every penny from every 'rich' person in the country, and tax every corporation out of existence and it would not make so much as a dent in our national debt. In fact, the economy in every way would be incalculably worse off. Holy shit you're stupid.

Yes, those without children should pay more in taxes. It's other people's children who are going to be supporting and taking care of you in your old age.

That's exactly what you propose, fuckstick.

BTW, I was born in Boston Mass. I'm as American as you - more, probably.

Fail. Propsoing to tax 'A' for the benefit of 'B' is not one of the principles this country was founded on. Yet, that's exactly what you endorse. By your own standards, you aren't a "REAL AMERICAN."

BTW, I don't hold any of the positions you attribute to me. You're basically just a lying piece of shit who isn't worth arguing with. You have nothing interesting or even true to say.

Yes it was as was every other society that ever existed throughout the history of man.

You think every culture used this form of taxation by chance. By accident none of them chose a system of a "flat tax" and you wonder why? Maybe because its not viable...or maybe because its so gosh darn awesome no culture would dare touch its awesomeness :doubt:

Wrong, in fact for many centuries the primary form of taxation in Europe was the tariff. You can't get a tax much flatter than a tariff.

Furthermore, how is a flat tax not "viable?"

Go to first new post Should people without kids pay more in Taxes?
People don't have kids, mainly because they can't afford them. If the national debt is ever going to get paid, the money is going to have to come from those that have it. Millionaires, billionaires, and corporations.

Or we could try not spending ourselves into oblivion. Somehow, that solution never occurs to Obama dick sucking drones.

Forum List

Back