Should pro-vaccine propagandists be censored or arrested?

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
As well documented by universities and research institutions, such as the College of Physicians of Philadelphia, history of negative side-effects from vaccines, possibly as a result of manufacturer defects is well-documented.

Vaccine Side Effects and Adverse Events | History of Vaccines

As a result of these facts, some capitalists and corporate propagandists have been putting out idiotic propanganda known as "pro-vaxxer" propaganda, using simplistic, childish slogans such as "vaccines save lives, polio, and yada yada", or attempting to tie university researchers and other medical experts to stereotypical "conspiracy theorists" such as David Icke and the like.

I'm thinking it's time that the government(s) just shut down these pro-vaxxer corporations and their propaganda, for attempting to mislead and misinform people, merely out of fear of potential lawsuits as a result of the research by universities and medical experts into the harmful side effects of vaccines caused by manufacturer negligence and defects.

Why these liars and charlatans should be allowed to continue to pollute or modern media and airwaves with their silly and infantile rhetoric and outdated propaganda methods and techniques is of course, beyond me and other thinking people entirely, but then again, most, if not all propaganda is aimed for those with a 100 IQ and s simplistic 6th grade reading level, so what, of course can one expect from these idiots and corporate shills>

Vaccines save lives and have eradicated diseases.
That's not incorrect; were simply talking about corporations putting out propaganda on the topic of vaccines to avoid potential lawsuits for manufacturer defects.

As far as history is concerned, some of the diseases eliminated by vaccines were a product of European industrial life, which is why Native Americans and others died due to lack of immunity when Europeans invaded, however they had never need them up until that point, so it's a bit of a double-edged sword.

Much as some tribes today, such as the Sentinelese have allegedly lived for as long as 80,000 years and survived on Stone-Age technology; allegedly when confronted by "white" people, they kill them on sight due to fearing diseases for which they have no immunity.

Sentinelese - Survival International

Simple. Take away their special exemption status for experimenting on the nation's children, elderly and our military.

As well documented by universities and research institutions, such as the College of Physicians of Philadelphia, history of negative side-effects from vaccines, possibly as a result of manufacturer defects is well-documented.

As a result of these facts, some capitalists and corporate propagandists have been putting out idiotic propanganda known as "pro-vaxxer" propaganda, using simplistic, childish slogans such as "vaccines save lives, polio, and yada yada", or attempting to tie university researchers and other medical experts to stereotypical "conspiracy theorists" such as David Icke and the like.

I'm thinking it's time that the government(s) just shut down these pro-vaxxer corporations and their propaganda, for attempting to mislead and misinform people, merely out of fear of potential lawsuits as a result of the research by universities and medical experts into the harmful side effects of vaccines caused by manufacturer negligence and defects.

Why these liars and charlatans should be allowed to continue to pollute or modern media and airwaves with their silly and infantile rhetoric and outdated propaganda methods and techniques is of course, beyond me and other thinking people entirely, but then again, most, if not all propaganda is aimed for those with a 100 IQ and s simplistic 6th grade reading level, so what, of course can one expect from these idiots and corporate shills>
Anti Vaxers should have their children taken away for putting their children at risk

Anti Vaxers should have their children taken away for putting their children at risk
Are you honestly this stupid, or so uneducated on the rudemntaries of the law that you falsely conflate "anti-vaxxer", as in the childish slang term associated with people like David Icke who believe there is some intentional conspiracy, such as by the "NWO" to make vaccines deadly?

For the uneducated, here again is the link to The College of Physicians of Philadelphia's website, regarding the possible harmful side effects of vaccines, in relation to potential manufacturer defects, not "The Illuminati" or something silly like that.

As far as your complete ignorance of the law, in theory and practice, then no, I don't believe that any of the physicians and medical researches at the College or other universites are going to have their children taken away by corporate manufacturers looking to avoid lawsuits, simply due to point out the truth, no.

If you've ever read the law (or even can read at level enough to read and understand the law), then you're free to tell me how well attempting to take away the children of medical researchers for simply pointing out facts that make some manfucturers and propagandists fear lawsuits; if you were bold enough to postulate that in public, you'd be laughed right out of the courtroom, and sent back to grade school to catch up on the simple education which apparently slipped you by.

Simple. Take away their special exemption status for experimenting on the nation's children, elderly and our military.
Remove the mandate and give choice. If the un-vaccinated(ME) die ? Their/our "fault"

Remove the mandate and give choice. If the un-vaccinated(ME) die ? Their/our "fault"
Do both. No one should have special protections above and beyond the people.
I'm not an expert on what state (or national) vaccine laws are honestly; I'd have to research it sometime, not that I really care since I view sheer "paranoia" over vaccines, something which we only due a few times in our whole lifetimes; I'm just pointing out the reality of the research into the manufacturer defects and potential lawsuits it might generate, which is the reason we see so much nonsensical, anti-intellectual vaccine propaganda on the media today.

As far as idiots claiming this or that "should be done" in regards to something (e.x anti-vaxxers, or whatever); I'm honestly amused on that one, and am honestly pretty shocked at how many people don't even know the basics or the rudimentaries of their legal systems; such as probably not even knowing the differences between state or federal laws, British, American, or other Commonwealth (e.x. Canada or New Zealand) legal systems, civil or criminal procedure, or the actual differences in theory or practice between proposing a legal action, sanction, claiming an allegeded violation or whatever, and the actual time, energy, and requirements which it would take to actually carry out such an action to begin with. Or even the difference in theory and practice between the "law", as it would be if followed in theory, and the actual practice, in which people (whether suspects or law enforcement officers) don't, in real life always act "rationally" or follow in pure mathematical compliance with the law, whether they "should" or not.

Likely having nothing measuring or resembling even any rudimentary education on the "subjects" beyond something they saw on Judge Judy, or a silly crime TV show like CSI, which actual books by law and legal professionals have claimed are inaccurate, and distort public perceptions of the way which courts of law, trial,s evidence(s) and so forth work in real life. Or even something as basic and fundamental as reading up on the laws of their state or country, whether at a local library, a police department, or one of the many law books published by lawyers and legal professions and available for reading or purchasing online; whether the "law" itself, the philosoph(ies) behind it, or the various public, emotional, moral, or intellectual sentiments which go into making the law what it is, or deciding or determining what "should become" or "should" stay" law to begin with, or should be "made into law" if not already existing as such, statutes of limitations, and so forth, nor even under what domain one's own personal authority would grant or merit them in relation to making a claim or assertion, such as an accusation, likely false and not complaint to begin with the law, such as under the law regarding "defamation per se" (in which making the claim or assertion at all is automatically legally liable, with the claimer having to prove it true, not the person claimed against having to prove it "false"). Or something such as the difference between "calling the police", as in filing a complaint or report, and the claim or report being "valid", "true", and so on and so forth, and leading to an actual legitimate "arrest", the difference between a charge, an arrest, and a conviction, and so forth.

Hell, some idiots don't even know the difference between law; as state or federal law(s) which affect public life, or private or interpersonal contracts or negotiations, whether informal, such as with family members, friends, acquaintances, private - such as with social groups requiring a formal membership or other organizations (e.x. employers, schools, colleges, universities, doctors, marriages, courts, private websites, and their various private and non-legally binding rules, contracts, agreements, regulations, online vendors and so forth).

Much as there are thousands of laws ("major" or minor) in effect today, some of which have been around for ages, with the original reason for the law or rule being forgotten entirely, and not necessarily for the good, and as the average person isn't a judge, attorney, scholar, or legal enthusiast to begin with, it would more or less be mathematically impossible for a person to not have inadvertently broken some "minor" law at some point in their life without even knowing it (online forums being a wonderful example, as much of the demonstrated behavior would potentially not be protected in a court of law by the 1st Amendment, or by whatever speech laws exist within the context of the UK or the other Commonwealth nations nor even remotely in the realm of "legal" were a person stupid enough to say or do that in real life).

I was thinking of perusing some of the books on Barrister Books, in order to brush up on my law or legal scholarship, knowledge and philosophy.

Discount Law Books, New & Used Law School Textbooks and Study Guides | BarristerBooks.com: The Internet's Largest Law Bookstore

Perhaps you are confused. Those who do not vaccinate their children and endanger their lives and the lives of others should be help financially responsible if not also criminally responsible.

Any parents of any children allowed in day care/school without vaccines should have their names posted at the main office for all other parents to know.....for when their children get ill who to send the doctor/hospital bills to.

Perhaps you are confused. Those who do not vaccinate their children and endanger their lives and the lives of others should be help financially responsible if not also criminally responsible.
I'll read up what the law actually is on that, state, federal, or otherwise, American and UK in theory and practice. (Perhaps even EU, if that's relevant).

The claim, of course is not about "not vaccinating" children, it's merely about some various corporate propagandists and misinformants putting out propaganda in relation to silly "anti-vaxxer" conspiracy theories, in order to attack the research by universities and colleges of medical professionals, such as Philadelphia which demonstrate the reality of negative side effects by vaccines and the possible resulting lawsuits due to manufacturer defects.

Are you honestly this stupid, or so uneducated on the rudemntaries of the law that you falsely conflate "anti-vaxxer", as in the childish slang term associated with people like David Icke who believe there is some intentional conspiracy, such as by the "NWO" to make vaccines deadly?

For the uneducated, here again is the link to The College of Physicians of Philadelphia's website, regarding the possible harmful side effects of vaccines, in relation to potential manufacturer defects, not "The Illuminati" or something silly like that.

As far as your complete ignorance of the law, in theory and practice, then no, I don't believe that any of the physicians and medical researches at the College or other universites are going to have their children taken away by corporate manufacturers looking to avoid lawsuits, simply due to point out the truth, no.

If you've ever read the law (or even can read at level enough to read and understand the law), then you're free to tell me how well attempting to take away the children of medical researchers for simply pointing out facts that make some manfucturers and propagandists fear lawsuits; if you were bold enough to postulate that in public, you'd be laughed right out of the courtroom, and sent back to grade school to catch up on the simple education which apparently slipped you by.

Childhood death used to be a curse on American families taking away children to polio, smallpox, measles, diphtheria, influenza

Then a miracle occurred, vaccines were developed which almost irradicated these diseases.
Morons called anti vaxers have allowed these diseases to come back

They should have their children taken away

polio_poster.gif

Childhood death used to be a curse on American families taking away children to polio, smallpox, measles, diphtheria, influenza
Yes, that's the simple, 6th grade reading level story; the reality of the history of medicine and its developments is far more complicated than that, as the reality of the diseases in question, many of which were, at least in part, a result and byproduct of industrial living, hence why the fact is that some indigenous tribes like the Sentinelese have lived for over 80,000 years without need these immunities to begin with.

Then a miracle occurred, vaccines were developed which almost irradiated these diseases.
That's only a very small part of a much bigger hole, the main diseases which kill people today, for example, are obesity and other diseases which are self-inflicted via unhealthy diets, lack of exercise, and processed foods.

Statistically, I'd argue that there would be as much, if not more justification in taking the children away from the morbidly obese, who train their children to eat just as unhealthy and disgusting diets, likely to die at 50 years as a result of their lifestyle, when people who maintained healthy diets in periods as far back as the Renassiance, or even indigenous cultures, with healthy those dying of natural causes living into their 70s or 80s.

Sadly, I'm sure the corporate propagandists on behalf of fast food and junk food companies would love to see that this never happens.

Morons called anti vaxers have allowed these diseases to come back
Please, oh please show me the evidence of the "diseases" coming back.

They should have their children taken away
As usual, you're an idiot and have no clue what the law is, in theory or practice.

The reality, of course is that researches, such as those from Philadelphia's college of medicine, have demonstrated the reality of harmful vaccine side effects caused as a result of manufacturer defects, hence the silly propaganda campaigns about "anti-Vaxxers" like David Icke, attempting to distract from the real research into the harmful vaccine side effects, knowing they may result in potential lawsuits.

So no, I don't think and idiot like yourself, knowing very little if any about medicine's history beyond simple folk axioms taught at the 6th grade level, nor what "the law", or even which "legal systems" (as in state or federal) can or will do anything about it.

https://www.amazon.com/Cambridge-Hi...ory+books&qid=1578089884&sr=8-9&tag=ff0d01-20

Here's some more scholarly books on the actual history of medicine, from the ancient past up unto the present day, but of course you and the other idiots who are talking about "David Icke", when I'm talking about actual facts won't be relevant to any of this.

It's not like a single one of your are medical doctors with a significant investment in the industry, nor vaccine manufacturers yourselfs, so honestly, the fact that you nitwits seem so personally invested in some silliness which you've never so much as read a single book about, nor know anything about beyond rudimentary 6th grade facts strikes me as... odd to begin with.

I'm not an expert on what state (or national) vaccine laws are honestly; I'd have to research it sometime, not that I really care since I view sheer "paranoia" over vaccines, something which we only due a few times in our whole lifetimes; I'm just pointing out the reality of the research into the manufacturer defects and potential lawsuits it might generate, which is the reason we see so much nonsensical, anti-intellectual vaccine propaganda on the media today.

As far as idiots claiming this or that "should be done" in regards to something (e.x anti-vaxxers, or whatever); I'm honestly amused on that one, and am honestly pretty shocked at how many people don't even know the basics or the rudimentaries of their legal systems; such as probably not even knowing the differences between state or federal laws, British, American, or other Commonwealth (e.x. Canada or New Zealand) legal systems, civil or criminal procedure, or the actual differences in theory or practice between proposing a legal action, sanction, claiming an allegeded violation or whatever, and the actual time, energy, and requirements which it would take to actually carry out such an action to begin with. Or even the difference in theory and practice between the "law", as it would be if followed in theory, and the actual practice, in which people (whether suspects or law enforcement officers) don't, in real life always act "rationally" or follow in pure mathematical compliance with the law, whether they "should" or not.

Likely having nothing measuring or resembling even any rudimentary education on the "subjects" beyond something they saw on Judge Judy, or a silly crime TV show like CSI, which actual books by law and legal professionals have claimed are inaccurate, and distort public perceptions of the way which courts of law, trial,s evidence(s) and so forth work in real life. Or even something as basic and fundamental as reading up on the laws of their state or country, whether at a local library, a police department, or one of the many law books published by lawyers and legal professions and available for reading or purchasing online; whether the "law" itself, the philosoph(ies) behind it, or the various public, emotional, moral, or intellectual sentiments which go into making the law what it is, or deciding or determining what "should become" or "should" stay" law to begin with, or should be "made into law" if not already existing as such, statutes of limitations, and so forth, nor even under what domain one's own personal authority would grant or merit them in relation to making a claim or assertion, such as an accusation, likely false and not complaint to begin with the law, such as under the law regarding "defamation per se" (in which making the claim or assertion at all is automatically legally liable, with the claimer having to prove it true, not the person claimed against having to prove it "false"). Or something such as the difference between "calling the police", as in filing a complaint or report, and the claim or report being "valid", "true", and so on and so forth, and leading to an actual legitimate "arrest", the difference between a charge, an arrest, and a conviction, and so forth.

Hell, some idiots don't even know the difference between law; as state or federal law(s) which affect public life, or private or interpersonal contracts or negotiations, whether informal, such as with family members, friends, acquaintances, private - such as with social groups requiring a formal membership or other organizations (e.x. employers, schools, colleges, universities, doctors, marriages, courts, private websites, and their various private and non-legally binding rules, contracts, agreements, regulations, online vendors and so forth).

Much as there are thousands of laws ("major" or minor) in effect today, some of which have been around for ages, with the original reason for the law or rule being forgotten entirely, and not necessarily for the good, and as the average person isn't a judge, attorney, scholar, or legal enthusiast to begin with, it would more or less be mathematically impossible for a person to not have inadvertently broken some "minor" law at some point in their life without even knowing it (online forums being a wonderful example, as much of the demonstrated behavior would potentially not be protected in a court of law by the 1st Amendment, or by whatever speech laws exist within the context of the UK or the other Commonwealth nations nor even remotely in the realm of "legal" were a person stupid enough to say or do that in real life).

I was thinking of perusing some of the books on Barrister Books, in order to brush up on my law or legal scholarship, knowledge and philosophy.

Discount Law Books, New & Used Law School Textbooks and Study Guides | BarristerBooks.com: The Internet's Largest Law Bookstore
I have no interest in studying a bunch of law books. We already have enough lawyers if they would quit being such whimpy pussies and get with the program and help go after these big pharma beast and their crap.

I hope more will join Robert Kennedy Jr. in the battle to help save the children and the brave young people who are in this fight to save their children from what they (pharma) is doing to them with these massive amounts of dangerous vaccines they are pushing. Mercury, Vaccines and the CDC’s Worst Nightmare • Children's Health Defense

I have no interest in studying a bunch of law books. We already have enough lawyers if they would quit being such whimpy pussies and get with the program and help go after these big pharma beast and their crap.

I hope more will join Robert Kennedy Jr. in the battle to help save the children and the brave young people who are in this fight to save their children from what they (pharma) is doing to them with these massive amounts of dangerous vaccines they are pushing. Mercury, Vaccines and the CDC’s Worst Nightmare • Children's Health Defense
I don't think carrying on a war against "big pharma" is a worthy cause or endeavor.

I'd venture that simply being a good parent to begin with and using sound and legal judgment would eliminate many, if not most of the exaggerated concerns and fears, but that is just me.

I don't think carrying on a war against "big pharma" is a worthy cause or endeavor.

I'd venture that simply being a good parent to begin with and using sound and legal judgment would eliminate many, if not most of the exaggerated concerns and fears, but that is just me.
Your opinion is valid. So is mine.
Both parents working is abuse, as are public schools.If you're too stupid to teach a child with todays technology ? Our offense remains strong
Did those meatheads arrive in BigDad yet ?

If what you say was actually the case there would not be so many young parents and their families fighting this beast.

Your opinion is valid. So is mine.
Both parents working is abuse, as are public schools.If you're too stupid to teach a child with todays technology ? Our offense remains strong
Did those meatheads arrive in BigDad yet ?
Children need a parent at home with them if at all possible.

Forum List

Back