Should Putin be given the Medal of Freedom?

Should Putin be given the Medal of Freedom?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Two board posters agreed today that after the Helsinki summit Putin should be awarded the Medal of Freedom by America.

Do you agree, yes or no, and why?

I do not. Putin is a murderous thug, both as a KGB officer in the old USSR and as the chief executive of Russia. I believe he has a hold on Trump that makes our President his lap dog.

That makes Trump absolutely unacceptable as President, in my belief, and those who support Putin for the Medal of Freedom have no idea what it means to be a true blue American.

• Banned
If Cohen and Paul are saying we should be nice to Russia, then we certainly should not.

The real question is when will Putin award Trump the Hero of the Russian Federation, which is the highest honor given to its spies and patriots.

Last edited:
Given everything else Trump has given him....why not?

Two board posters agreed today that after the Helsinki summit Putin should be awarded the Medal of Freedom by America.

Do you agree, yes or no, and why?

I do not. Putin is a murderous thug, both as a KGB officer in the old USSR and as the chief executive of Russia. I believe he has a hold on Trump that makes our President his lap dog.

That makes Trump absolutely unacceptable as President, in my belief, and those who support Putin for the Medal of Freedom have no idea what it means to be a true blue American.

Murderous thug crap again? Can't you come up with something new? This old shit wears thin.

If Cohen and Paul are saying we should be nice to Russia, then we certainly should not.

mg_stare_003-copy.jpg

Remember when we had a President that wasn't Putin's bitch?

We can clearly see who the Trump alt right neo-fascists are on the Board, who hate America and its liberties.

And, yes, Putin is a murderous thug.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back