Should Putin be given the Medal of Freedom?

Should Putin be given the Medal of Freedom?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two board posters agreed today that after the Helsinki summit Putin should be awarded the Medal of Freedom by America.

Do you agree, yes or no, and why?

No, Uncle Pooty and President Trump should both get the Nobel Peace Prize for rescuing the world for Cold War 2.

Trump calls off Cold War II
Have you passed your brilliant memo to our intelligence agencies and out military? They seems to think that Russian attacks are worse than ever right now. But hey, you're the expert....

Two board posters agreed today that after the Helsinki summit Putin should be awarded the Medal of Freedom by America.

I do not. Putin is a murderous thug, both as a KGB officer in the old USSR and as the chief executive of Russia. I believe he has a hold on Trump that makes our President his lap dog.

That makes Trump absolutely unacceptable as President, in my belief, and those who support Putin for the Medal of Freedom have no idea what it means to be a true blue American.
Lol
Says someone that believes in the hope and change... you’re fucking moron
trump is hope and change too....many hope that he changes....

I do not. Putin is a murderous thug, both as a KGB officer in the old USSR and as the chief executive of Russia. I believe he has a hold on Trump that makes our President his lap dog.

That makes Trump absolutely unacceptable as President, in my belief, and those who support Putin for the Medal of Freedom have no idea what it means to be a true blue American.
Lol
Says someone that believes in the hope and change... you’re fucking moron
trump is hope and change too....many hope that he changes....

Since both seem to be in contention as freedom medals with the Nazi economics resulting in poverty where the megalomaniacal one nation under God Catholic Church Knights of Columbus genocide thru democide, as if it's all too dang lily brilliant white superceding WW II concentration camps in humanity whilst waging drug crusades against the US with illegal immigration politics; which Islam has joined in jihad certainly makes "man is GOD" Genocide Of Democide for both nations.

I voted yes. But this is on the assumption that the medal will be redesigned with an embossed image of Trump fellating Putin.

I bet plenty of the left would like to. You all side with him over our President all the time. Repeating stupid MSM headlines like “Putin 1 - Trump 0”.

Keeping an accurate score is not taking sides.

You, oth, support Putin and Trump to the T.

Well, why not?

Barack Obama and Al Gore and Yasser Arafat received Nobel Peace Prize.

Forum List

Back