Should Putin be given the Medal of Freedom?

Should Putin be given the Medal of Freedom?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think that they are mentally touched or 'teched' as Granny Clampet would say Intolerant .

If Cohen and Paul are saying we should be nice to Russia, then we certainly should not.

mg_stare_003-copy.jpg

Remember when we had a President that wasn't Putin's bitch?
No not really. I do, however, remember when Russia did a hostile takeover of another nations territory for the first time since WWII. I remember Obama laughing at Romney about a certain decades foreign policy was calling and the disastrous 'reset' button. I remember Russia trying to influence our elections while Obama was president. I remember Obama calling for an end to the Assad regime, a bright red line, and Obama's FP in Syria being utterly overrun by Putin.

So, CLEARLY you meant to post a picture of another president here because that one is clearly a representation of someone who was Putin's 'bitch.'

I firmly believe Putin should get a CMH for all his accomplishments.

Putin used Drumpf like toilet paper and made a fool of him. I cant believe that fool thinks its a good idea for russian intelligence agents to have access to our intelligence intel.

Two board posters agreed today that after the Helsinki summit Putin should be awarded the Medal of Freedom by America.

Do you agree, yes or no, and why?

I do not. Putin is a murderous thug, both as a KGB officer in the old USSR and as the chief executive of Russia. I believe he has a hold on Trump that makes our President his lap dog.

That makes Trump absolutely unacceptable as President, in my belief, and those who support Putin for the Medal of Freedom have no idea what it means to be a true blue American.
Lol
Says someone that believes in the hope and change... you’re fucking moron

I thought I heard that stores in Washington were running out of Extra Strength Immodium AD

Mydol PM?
And lots of diapers! Oh well, liberal sh*t is already everywhere anyway...

Clearly YES

Sure Putin is not perfect, but he wants to avoid WWIII. The same thing doing Trump.
Too sad that Israel's Lobby ( Deep State) is condemning Trump and fighting against both Presidents.

I do not. Putin is a murderous thug, both as a KGB officer in the old USSR and as the chief executive of Russia.

Putin stopped a murderous thugette from becoming President so .... at least a Good Conduct Medal.

Two board posters agreed today that after the Helsinki summit Putin should be awarded the Medal of Freedom by America.

I do not. Putin is a murderous thug, both as a KGB officer in the old USSR and as the chief executive of Russia. I believe he has a hold on Trump that makes our President his lap dog.

That makes Trump absolutely unacceptable as President, in my belief, and those who support Putin for the Medal of Freedom have no idea what it means to be a true blue American.

They also don't know what freedom and liberty are either.

Disnt Kissanigger get one of those ? Hey Hiler was Tomes rag man of the year, why not give ol Pooty Poot and shiny new toy ?

No, Uncle Pooty and President Trump should both get the Nobel Peace Prize for rescuing the world for Cold War 2.

Trump calls off Cold War II

All for presenting a world cup soccer ball while what cold war DEATH BY GOVERNMENT: GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER as Trump is putting on his best two faced propaganda following Byrd's West Nazi Germany Virginia KKK churchstate, Rehnquist's supreme swastika up Uranus Reichquest court & those burning Bush's 9/11 patriot act to keep up with the Putin's & Jong Un's & others.

Forum List

Back