Should taxpayers fund AIDS drugs?

Should taxpayers fund AIDS drugs?

• Yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
This is because on the BBC earlier, they had item about an AIDS drug. There was some LGBT man on saying he thinks it's a "scandal" that they can't get this drug for free on the British NHS.

I think this is correct, that they should pay themselves for it.

There's a very good Breast Cancer drug that NHS said that they couldn't afford, so women have to pay for it themselves, which is what I call a scandal.

Breast Cancer is not the fault of the women, they don't cause their own cancer.

AIDS is the fault of the people who get it, by their lifestyle and by not using condoms and sharing needles.
So are many other diseases. So what?
Let the idiots DIE. Its natural its nature.

Including the babies?

The one with AIDS chose to have them. Again, as I've said before, people make choices in life then expect others to foot the bill. Not anymore.

Would you advocate an abortion in this case?

probably for the woman to just slit her throat or jump off a cliff and end them both since neither is worthy of treatment of consideration...........................

so who is really the idiot? Does not seem as if any of this was thought through.

Oh no, that person sneezed, throw them in the pit to die, they must deserve it for something they did at some point in their life

Including the babies?

The one with AIDS chose to have them. Again, as I've said before, people make choices in life then expect others to foot the bill. Not anymore.

probably for the woman to just slit her throat or jump off a cliff and end them both since neither is worthy of treatment of consideration...........................

so who is really the idiot? Does not seem as if any of this was thought through.

Oh no, that person sneezed, throw them in the pit to die, they must deserve it for something they did at some point in their life

I don't know why they don't just come out and say that every homosexual should be executed, along with every Muslim, every immigrant, and every black person.

Including the babies?

I don't know why they don't just come out and say that every homosexual should be executed, along with every Muslim, every immigrant, and every black person.

Hate and ignorance seem to go hand in a hand

This is because on the BBC earlier, they had item about an AIDS drug. There was some LGBT man on saying he thinks it's a "scandal" that they can't get this drug for free on the British NHS.

There's a very good Breast Cancer drug that NHS said that they couldn't afford, so women have to pay for it themselves, which is what I call a scandal.

AIDS is the fault of the people who get it, by their lifestyle and by not using condoms and sharing needles.
This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

There are many who contract HIV/AIDS through no fault of their own.

Moreover, the notion of allowing people to die because they can't afford treatment is nothing more than hateful bigotry, repugnant to a free and democratic society.

That many on the reprehensible right would advocate for such idiocy comes as no surprise.

The item on the BBC was about the gay men getting HIV/AIDS, which they get of course by having unprotected sex, which we know has been preached for decades is not what they're supposed to be doing.

They have known for decades that if they're a gay man, they should be using condoms.

So if they get HIV/AIDS it is their fault.

Including the babies?

:confused-84:

Including the babies?

Naiviety and ignorance you mean.

Leave it to the libturds to try to drag babies into it. They corrupt society then try to make decent folks culpable by using children. If you have aids, know it and get pregnant or get someone pregnant you should be thrown in prison.

Including the babies?

It doesn't matter what someone that disagrees with you says. You're going to believe whatever you want no matter how untrue.

I say yes they should be funded.

With the caveat that more law enforcement resources be shifted to combat the massive fraud associated with crap like infusion therapy.

Including the babies?

The one with AIDS chose to have them.

Babies choose to be born HIV-positive?

in the mind of some idiot they must. Not like the women got HIV from some man and passed it to her child not knowing or at a point after she could end the pregnancy.

Idiots could let every man, woman and child die if it is the natural and deny all medical treatment of any kind. Everyone must have chosen to get ill somehow and deserves what they get.

We can shut down all hospitals and drug companies and use the money in some other way, like more cemeteries for all the dead.

get rid of cars as they are death traps and anyone getting in one is deserving of death.

get rid of military and industries related as they are killers. Open the borders to anyone and everyone and let them kill who ever they want.

.................... I'm sure we can all find some more ridiculous ideas to add

I thought what women did with their bodies was their choice. Guess not.

Including the babies?

They already made their choice when they spread their legs.

Including the babies?

The mother has it, too, otherwise it can't be passed along.

The money I make goes to my family. Anything else that goes to someone else's kids is less that can go to mine. Why should my family do with less because of a choice a woman made with her body?

Leave it to the libturds to try to drag babies into it. They corrupt society then try to make decent folks culpable by using children. If you have aids, know it and get pregnant or get someone pregnant you should be thrown in prison.

ALL women with HIV should be automatically sterilised, ALL prostitutes should be sterilised, ALL Junkies should be sterilised.

ALL women with HIV should be automatically sterilised, ALL prostitutes should be sterilised, ALL Junkies should be sterilised.

Don't stop there, sterilize all left loons, maybe we can stop this madness and lunacy

Don't stop there, sterilize all left loons, maybe we can stop this madness and lunacy

Well yes, all Leftists, Communists, Greens and Antifa's should also be sterilised.

Including the babies?

Eureka!!!! You've hit on leftists

Including the babies?

So the babies should die or the women should be forced to have abortions?

HIV drugs are very expensive and some companies and/or insurance are obligated to pay it. So we all pay for their poor decision making as it is. How far are we supposed to get drug down before we say "enough"?

Lucy...should a smoker who gets lung cancer not be allowed to have their treatment funded?

Including the babies?

So the babies should die or the women should be forced to have abortions?
Let her have the baby but don't force us to pay for the expensive medications. Why should we?

Forum List

Back