Should taxpayers fund AIDS drugs?

Should taxpayers fund AIDS drugs?

• Yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
Damage Eagle and Dark Fury get all hissy when confronted with their nonsense. Reminds me of the commercial with the blond girl in flaming pink outfit who flounces into her room yelling, "No, mom, you are grounded." Sigh.

This is because on the BBC earlier, they had item about an AIDS drug. There was some LGBT man on saying he thinks it's a "scandal" that they can't get this drug for free on the British NHS.

I think this is correct, that they should pay themselves for it.

There's a very good Breast Cancer drug that NHS said that they couldn't afford, so women have to pay for it themselves, which is what I call a scandal.

Breast Cancer is not the fault of the women, they don't cause their own cancer.

AIDS is the fault of the people who get it, by their lifestyle and by not using condoms and sharing needles.
So are many other diseases. So what?
Let the idiots DIE. Its natural its nature.

Including the babies?

This is because on the BBC earlier, they had item about an AIDS drug. There was some LGBT man on saying he thinks it's a "scandal" that they can't get this drug for free on the British NHS.

There's a very good Breast Cancer drug that NHS said that they couldn't afford, so women have to pay for it themselves, which is what I call a scandal.

AIDS is the fault of the people who get it, by their lifestyle and by not using condoms and sharing needles.

Including the babies?

The one with AIDS chose to have them. Again, as I've said before, people make choices in life then expect others to foot the bill. Not anymore.

All of you voting "no" are just fine with babies born with HIV dying? "Save the fetuses, but let the babies die"?
The Right only cares about embryos.

The left only cares about the choice not the responsibility that goes along with it. If someone gets AIDS because they sleep around, share contaminated needles doing drugs, etc., it's not anyone else's responsibility to pay the price.

The problem is these gays are still fucking everything they can.

So, they are a horrific disease vector...

Using taxpayer money to make these man whores NOT contagious might be a legit use of taxpayer money.

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

There are many who contract HIV/AIDS through no fault of their own.

Moreover, the notion of allowing people to die because they can't afford treatment is nothing more than hateful bigotry, repugnant to a free and democratic society.

That many on the reprehensible right would advocate for such idiocy comes as no surprise.

Including the babies?

The one with AIDS chose to have them. Again, as I've said before, people make choices in life then expect others to foot the bill. Not anymore.
Yet another example of the hate, bigotry, and stupidity common to most on the right.

crack babies, rape, victims of abuse, birth defects.................

blaming the victims and denying them or their children basic health care

car accident, muscular disease, old age.......... where do you put the limits of who will and will not get treatment?

Give everyone face mask and hand sanitizer and stop treatment for colds and flu, or any infection. Cancer could be due to genetics, diet, exposure, so they are off the list as well?

How about you refuse all health care or treatment and save the nation some money for the more deserving and the innocent.

Including the babies?

The one with AIDS chose to have them.

Babies choose to be born HIV-positive?

Of course we should fund AIDS research and it's eventual cure. Why the hell wouldn't we?

Last edited:

Including the babies?

Would you advocate an abortion in this case?

Including the babies?

The one with AIDS chose to have them.

Babies choose to be born HIV-positive?

in the mind of some idiot they must. Not like the women got HIV from some man and passed it to her child not knowing or at a point after she could end the pregnancy.

Idiots could let every man, woman and child die if it is the natural and deny all medical treatment of any kind. Everyone must have chosen to get ill somehow and deserves what they get.

We can shut down all hospitals and drug companies and use the money in some other way, like more cemeteries for all the dead.

get rid of cars as they are death traps and anyone getting in one is deserving of death.

get rid of military and industries related as they are killers. Open the borders to anyone and everyone and let them kill who ever they want.

.................... I'm sure we can all find some more ridiculous ideas to add

Forum List

Back