Should taxpayers fund AIDS drugs?

Should taxpayers fund AIDS drugs?

• Yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
This is because on the BBC earlier, they had item about an AIDS drug. There was some LGBT man on saying he thinks it's a "scandal" that they can't get this drug for free on the British NHS.

I think this is correct, that they should pay themselves for it.

There's a very good Breast Cancer drug that NHS said that they couldn't afford, so women have to pay for it themselves, which is what I call a scandal.

Breast Cancer is not the fault of the women, they don't cause their own cancer.

AIDS is the fault of the people who get it, by their lifestyle and by not using condoms and sharing needles.

poor dear. so much hate in you.

if you smoke and get cancer that's your fault too.

if you're a fat pig and get heart disease, that's your fault too.

if you're an alcoholic and get cirrhosis that's your fault.

shut up, idiot.

The one with AIDS chose to have them. Again, as I've said before, people make choices in life then expect others to foot the bill. Not anymore.

Would you advocate an abortion in this case?

probably for the woman to just slit her throat or jump off a cliff and end them both since neither is worthy of treatment of consideration...........................

so who is really the idiot? Does not seem as if any of this was thought through.

Oh no, that person sneezed, throw them in the pit to die, they must deserve it for something they did at some point in their life

I don't know why they don't just come out and say that every homosexual should be executed, along with every Muslim, every immigrant, and every black person.

Hate and ignorance seem to go hand in a hand

Eureka!!!! You've hit on leftists

The Leftists always accuse us of what they themselves are guilty of. The are very messed-up.

Including the babies?

The one with AIDS chose to have them.

Babies choose to be born HIV-positive?

The mother has it, too, otherwise it can't be passed along.

So the babies should die or the women should be forced to have abortions?
Let her have the baby but don't force us to pay for the expensive medications. Why should we?

right.... you're pro life until the child is born. then f'em. :cuckoo:

no doubt you think that's moral.

but i tell ya what... stop asking me to fund your insane wars and subsidize your corporate and agriculture businesses.

Would you advocate an abortion in this case?

probably for the woman to just slit her throat or jump off a cliff and end them both since neither is worthy of treatment of consideration...........................

so who is really the idiot? Does not seem as if any of this was thought through.

Oh no, that person sneezed, throw them in the pit to die, they must deserve it for something they did at some point in their life

I don't know why they don't just come out and say that every homosexual should be executed, along with every Muslim, every immigrant, and every black person.

The Leftists always accuse us of what they themselves are guilty of. The are very messed-up.

Yeah I know, for some reason they try to insult me by calling me a bisexual. What's worse is a lesbian is doing it. How stupid is that? LOL

This is because on the BBC earlier, they had item about an AIDS drug. There was some LGBT man on saying he thinks it's a "scandal" that they can't get this drug for free on the British NHS.

There's a very good Breast Cancer drug that NHS said that they couldn't afford, so women have to pay for it themselves, which is what I call a scandal.

AIDS is the fault of the people who get it, by their lifestyle and by not using condoms and sharing needles.

shut up, idiot.

You are devoid of manners. You are therefore not worth even thinking about. I only correspond with people who show manners and are cordial, you possess neither.

Yeah I know, for some reason they try to insult me by calling me a bisexual. What's worse is a lesbian is doing it. How stupid is that? LOL

how about neither being bisexual nor a lesbian is an insult?

see how that works?

Huh? This is very bizarre!

shut up, idiot.

You are devoid of manners. You are therefore not worth even thinking about. I only correspond with people who show manners and are cordial, you possess neither.

manners?

why would i be polite to you? your posts show nothing but hate.

shut up, idiot.

manners?

Your posts show nothing but lack of manners, the usual paranoia complex and often intolerance toward those who don't agree with you.

The one with AIDS chose to have them.

Let her have the baby but don't force us to pay for the expensive medications. Why should we?

but i tell ya what... stop asking me to fund your insane wars and subsidize your corporate and agriculture businesses.
You can't read. I said let the mother give birth. YOU don't have the right to make me pay for the kid though. So you can stuff your morality. And trying to drag every objection to America you have won't make you look more reasonable.

shut up, idiot.

manners?

Your posts show nothing but lack of manners, the usual paranoia complex and often intolerance toward those who don't agree with you.

no. my posts show that i don't take insults from bigots.

if you want to be taken seriously, stop posting hate filled lunacy. or get informed.

your choice.

see how that works?

How about what? My point is some daffy lesbian is trying to insult me by calling me what she does. It doesn't get much dumber than that....of course it's you so I'll get the katyusha ready to hand out

You can't read. I said let the mother give birth. YOU don't have the right to make me pay for the kid though. So you can stuff your morality. And trying to drag every objection to America you have won't make you look more reasonable.

i read just fine.

you don't fund anything for *me*. but please keep stamping your feet.

see how that works?

How about what? My point is some daffy lesbian is trying to insult me by calling me what she does. It doesn't get much dumber than that....of course it's you so I'll get the katyusha ready to hand out

maybe because you have an awful lot to say about gays?

just saying.

shut up, idiot.

manners?

no. my posts show that i don't take insults from bigots.

if you want to be taken seriously, stop posting hate filled lunacy. or get informed.

your choice.
iu

Forum List

Back