Should taxpayers fund AIDS drugs?

Should taxpayers fund AIDS drugs?

• Yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
What about STD's in general? Herpes and HPV. Who's doin' research on that and who pays their bills and salaries? If nobody did anything would that be best? And what about these new(or newly discovered) viruses and mosquito borne diseases.

Does this include all STD's or just AIDS?

At the moment just AIDS, if we include all STD's it'll get too confusing.

Why just AIDS though? It isn't really that confusing, no more funding for cures for all STDs.
The problem is that AIDS is a very complicated fatal disease so very expensive to research and fund. If you don't have it and your partner doesn't have it, you can't get it unless you screw around. If you want to screw around the consequences should be on you and not the rest of us.

There are AIDs treatments in a single prescription now instead of dozens. Some people can live with AIDs for more than 20 yrs.

Not so complicated or fatal.

Guess what? Water and air can be fatal but we don't stop breathing or drinking. Life is fatal. Eventually even the sun will die.

Including the babies?

The one with AIDS chose to have them. Again, as I've said before, people make choices in life then expect others to foot the bill. Not anymore.

Would you advocate an abortion in this case?

probably for the woman to just slit her throat or jump off a cliff and end them both since neither is worthy of treatment of consideration...........................

so who is really the idiot? Does not seem as if any of this was thought through.

Oh no, that person sneezed, throw them in the pit to die, they must deserve it for something they did at some point in their life

I don't know why they don't just come out and say that every homosexual should be executed, along with every Muslim, every immigrant, and every black person.

I don't know why you make these comments, nobody has said to execute these peoples. Regarding the gays and the AIDS drug, my OP says that if the breast cancer drug for women isn't free, then why should the AIDS drug be free?

We can't be saying that gay men with AIDS are more important than women with breast cancer, to suggest such a thing is both monstrous and degrading to breast cancer patients.

Can you understand? I hope so.

that would be another lie. a few of your candidates stood side by side with an insane minister who said that gays should be put to death. and neither they nor a single one of you said how disgusting that minister was or how disgusting it is that presidential candidates are so extreme and so pandering to the wackjobs in their party that they stood there just to suck up a few votes from the rabid "base".

but you seem to think that deserves being "polite"

[...

why would i be polite to you? your posts show nothing but hate.

Your posts show a deep and abiding hatred of the English language.

no. my posts show a deep and abiding disgust with bigots.

Everyone is a bigot, unless they are agreeing with you.

again, no. you're a bigot if you repeatedly post disgusting bigoted posts/threads.

i'm sorry you don't like being called what you are. if you don't like it, stop being a bigot.

The one with AIDS chose to have them. Again, as I've said before, people make choices in life then expect others to foot the bill. Not anymore.

Would you advocate an abortion in this case?

probably for the woman to just slit her throat or jump off a cliff and end them both since neither is worthy of treatment of consideration...........................

so who is really the idiot? Does not seem as if any of this was thought through.

Oh no, that person sneezed, throw them in the pit to die, they must deserve it for something they did at some point in their life

I don't know why they don't just come out and say that every homosexual should be executed, along with every Muslim, every immigrant, and every black person.

I don't know why you make these comments, nobody has said to execute these peoples. Regarding the gays and the AIDS drug, my OP says that if the breast cancer drug for women isn't free, then why should the AIDS drug be free?

We can't be saying that gay men with AIDS are more important than women with breast cancer, to suggest such a thing is both monstrous and degrading to breast cancer patients.

Can you understand? I hope so.

that would be another lie. a few of your candidates stood side by side with an insane minister who said that gays should be put to death. and neither they nor a single one of you said how disgusting that minister was or how disgusting it is that presidential candidates are so extreme and so pandering to the wackjobs in their party that they stood there just to suck up a few votes from the rabid "base".

but you seem to think that deserves being "polite"

:confused-84: Who are a few of my candidates and the insane minister you mention?

[...

again, no. you're a bigot if you repeatedly post disgusting bigoted posts/threads.

i'm sorry you don't like being called what you are. if you don't like it, stop being a bigot.

No, this is a bigot:

tolerant-liberal-600x624.jpg

[...

No, this is a bigot:

View attachment 60081

Bigot has joined racist and homophobe as overused and toothless insults. Only fools who can't hold their own use them

[...

No, this is a bigot:

View attachment 60081

no, wackadoodle. :cuckoo:

it is not bigotry to be intolerant of bigots.

sorry. get over it.

This is because on the BBC earlier, they had item about an AIDS drug. There was some LGBT man on saying he thinks it's a "scandal" that they can't get this drug for free on the British NHS.

I think this is correct, that they should pay themselves for it.

There's a very good Breast Cancer drug that NHS said that they couldn't afford, so women have to pay for it themselves, which is what I call a scandal.

Breast Cancer is not the fault of the women, they don't cause their own cancer.

AIDS is the fault of the people who get it, by their lifestyle and by not using condoms and sharing needles.

Take off your myopic lens and think about communicable disease.

What about STD's in general? Herpes and HPV. Who's doin' research on that and who pays their bills and salaries? If nobody did anything would that be best? And what about these new(or newly discovered) viruses and mosquito borne diseases.

Is your Google broken? If you were actually interested in any of that, you could find out all by your grown-up self. It's that thing y'all like to talk about called "personal responsibility."

No, this is a bigot:

View attachment 60081

sorry. get over it.

You're not even making sense, maybe you need the nap or something.

This is because on the BBC earlier, they had item about an AIDS drug. There was some LGBT man on saying he thinks it's a "scandal" that they can't get this drug for free on the British NHS.

There's a very good Breast Cancer drug that NHS said that they couldn't afford, so women have to pay for it themselves, which is what I call a scandal.

AIDS is the fault of the people who get it, by their lifestyle and by not using condoms and sharing needles.

:confused-84:

No, this is a bigot:

View attachment 60081

Bigot has joined racist and homophobe as overused and toothless insults. Only fools who can't hold their own use them

Yes I agree.

No, this is a bigot:

View attachment 60081

Yes I agree.

The moment they start throwing that garbage around you know you've won the battle

No, this is a bigot:

View attachment 60081

Yes I agree.

The moment they start throwing that garbage around you know you've won the battle

Of course, the name calling means they have nothing else.

What is the wackadoodle? I'm sure it's a character in the cartoon with Foghorn Leghorn.

No, this is a bigot:

View attachment 60081

Yes I agree.

Of course, the name calling means they have nothing else.

What is the wackadoodle? I'm sure it's a character in the cartoon with Foghorn Leghorn.

Some left loon hag word I guess

No, this is a bigot:

View attachment 60081

sorry. get over it.

b2e.jpg

Foghorn Leghorn!

Sorry, I thought that was self evidence, though I put COMMUNICABLE in bold type for those who were unable to understand my point.

Do you really want people to go untreated with communicable disease? Potentially passing on the disease to others, who might unwittingly pass it on to others, who might .... do you understand now?

Yes, they should.

Sorry, I thought that was self evidence, though I put COMMUNICABLE in bold type for those who were unable to understand my point.

Do you really want people to go untreated with communicable disease? Potentially passing on the disease to others, who might unwittingly pass it on to others, who might .... do you understand now?

Sorry, sometimes I don't grasp some phrasing straight away, English not being my first language.

Of course no, this is why the gay men shouldn't be having unprotected sex in the first place.

Forum List

Back