Should teachers be armed?

• Total voters

At this point I am saying Y. Show me why that is a bad idea and I will listen but I am tired of innocent children being killed in schools, which used to be safe. Today, society in general has gone berserk.. all these grieving families.. you never get over the loss of your children.. (Even women who have "chosen" abortion grieve, often deeply, for the lost child they will never know)
If you have a resource teacher who is a trained police officer on duty, sure. But it’s hilarious that such a question be asked. A teacher has absolutely no civil suit protection. None, nada.
Anyone who thinks that’s not the number one consideration, has their head up their buttocks.

In my case it's not that I wouldn't agree to it, but I have to be honest about the fact that I have zero training or experience with firearms. I would of course put myself between any danger and my students, and the son of a bitch had better kill me if he can because otherwise...

Currently.....yes....but what we are talking about is changing the current situation which allows students to be at the mercy of any intruder determined to kill.
And the student is at the mercy of a stray bullet fired by anyone including an unprotected from civil suit civilian.

If you have a resource teacher who is a trained police officer on duty, sure. But it’s hilarious that such a question be asked. A teacher has absolutely no civil suit protection. None, nada.
Anyone who thinks that’s not the number one consideration, has their head up their buttocks.
You are being a tad incoherent.....what is a resource teacher? One does not have to be a trained police officer to be proficient in the use of a firearm.

If there is anyone that is being hillarious it is you.....to begin with no common sense.

How would you define civil suit protection?

Yes....we would not want a pacifist or some incompetent teacher being forced to carry a gun....that could be worked around.....number one.....do not hire teachers that are unwilling to protect their students,
Not all teachers need to carry. We need great teachers. Just enough to deter these clowns who kill from going after schools. However, you know there are other targets then that will get the brunt of it. Malls in particular. So, businesses should be allowed to carry and protect themselves and others. We need DAs that won’t go after Good Samaritans either.

And the student is at the mercy of a stray bullet fired by anyone including an unprotected from civil suit civilian.

Ask yourself this.....if you were a student in classroom invaded by a killer.....would you rather have someone in that room with a weapon, trained in its use or would you prefer to be at the complete mercy of the killer whilst waiting for the police?
sa
Also would you rather take your chances on catching a stray bullet....or on a bullet aimed directly at you.....try and use some common sense boyo.

btw you are still laboring under some concept of protection from a civil suit...you are terribly confused me thinks....care to explain what you are thinking in regards to that....this should be funny at least.

What we see with Dago is what is known as....................Hoplophobia

Last edited:
Not all teachers need to carry. We need great teachers. Just enough to deter these clowns who kill from going after schools. However, you know there are other targets then that will get the brunt of it. Malls in particular. So, businesses should be allowed to carry and protect themselves and others. We need DAs that won’t go after Good Samaritans either.

Well at least you have some common sense.....having even just a few armed teachers would be a deterrent....but I think most teachers would be willing to be armed.

One of my classes today (the class with the most "experienced" students) had a discussion about this today.

Should teachers be armed?​

Yes... heavily...

igdbd9yggz991.jpg

Ask yourself this.....if you were a student in classroom invaded by a killer.....
You started off with a statement that’s false 99.9% of the time. The rest of all the schools are now subject to accidental discharge which happens more frequently then mass shootings. Nope, even if there is a mass shooting , anyone who shoots a child WILL need a lawyer. The civil law holds EVERYONE accountable. You don’t have a clue do you ?
A civilian who shoots anyone, even in defense will suffer the worse day of their life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back