Should teachers be armed?

Should teachers be armed?

• Total voters
You started off with a statement that’s false 99.9% of the time. The rest of all the schools are now subject to accidental discharge which happens more frequently then mass shootings. Nope, even if there is a mass shouting, anyone who shoots a child WILL need a lawyer.
Can you cite one incident where a child was shot by anyone trying to stop mass murder.

Can you cite one instance where there was a accidental gun discharge in a school.....since you say it happens so frequently.

Look here boyo....me thinks all you have is your opinion.....and nothing that supports it.

I'd love to wave a magic wand and have every school have skilled, armed protection. I just don't see that happening by arming teachers.
Exactly. Firearm training is not enough. There is much more to protecting kids in a crowded environment then shooting at a criminal. Even the police fail and get criticized more often then not. A civilian gets sued.

Can you cite one incident where a child was shot by anyone trying to stop mass murder.
Exactly. Look how many times did it happen with an armed person around other than the police who were trained in background security. You probably don’t even know what that is.

Last edited:
Exactly. Look how many times did it happen with an armed person around other then the police who were trained in background security. You probably don’t even know what that is.
One should not drink and drive.........nor drink and post. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that is giving you the benefit of the doubt ...if you get mah drift boyo. hehheh

Exactly. Firearm training is not enough. There is much more to protecting kids in a crowded environment then shooting at a criminal. Even the police fail and get criticized more often then not. A civilian gets sued.
You remain coinfused to say the least...............When police officers engage in unlawful misconduct and violate a citizen's constitutional rights, the victim may have the right to sue the police officer. Certain circumstances allow residents to file a lawsuit against the police department itself and, in some cases, the police officer personally.

One should not drink and drive.........nor drink and post. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that is giving you the benefit of the doubt ...if you get mah drift boyo. hehheh
Obvious you’ve been drinking with that incoherent post.

Exactly. Look how many times did it happen with an armed person around other than the police who were trained in background security. You probably don’t even know what that is.
So you are unable to answer my questions. How pathetic.

Last edited:
You remain coinfused to say the least...............When police officers engage in unlawful misconduct and violate a citizen's constitutional rights, the victim may have the right to sue the police officer. Certain circumstances allow residents to file a lawsuit against the police department itself and, in some cases, the police officer personally.
You’re grouping now. If a person walks into a school with a gun in violation of the law the police can do little wrong. This is exactly why we need GUN FREE zones. That puts anyone with a firearm at risk of being shot by the good guys with guns, the trained professionals ON DUTY AND HIRED AS OFFICERS of the law.
You want more guns in the school, fine. Just don’t argue for any civilian to be armed. You don’t want schools to be gun free zones ? Get ready for anyone with a grudge going to athletic events waiting for a ref to make a bad call. The gun mayhem scenarios are endless .

You’re grouping now. If a person walks into a school with a gun in violation of the law the police can do little wrong. This is exactly why we need GUN FREE zones. That puts anyone with a firearm at risk of being shot by the good guys with guns, the trained professionals ON DUTY AND HIRED AS OFFICERS of the law.
You want more guns in the school, fine. Just don’t argue for any civilian to be armed. You don’t want schools to be gun free zones ? Get ready for anyone with a grudge going to athletic events waiting for a ref to make a bad call. The gun mayhem scenarios are endless .
Oh the police can and have done lots of wrong things regarding shool shoogtings. i.e. the police that refused to confront a shooter and waited outside whilst the sounds of the gunfire of the shooter killing kids could be heard.....but they still refused to go in.

Last edited:
You had no questions that weren’t pathetic and poorly developed.
You claimed there were many more cases of accidental shootings at schools than shootings by killers....but you could not even cite one.

In a normal, God fearing, decent world I would say yes! teachers should be armed.

In this lunating Biden times, what happens if a freak tranny teacher has a gun and decides to kill the whole classroom?

It's a double edged sword in this case.

Do you believe that a cop cannot be sued?

In a normal, God fearing, decent world I would say yes! teachers should be armed.

In this lunating Biden times, what happens if a freak tranny teacher has a gun and decides to kill the whole classroom?

It's a double edged sword in this case.
Oh come on.....get real....and you should apologize to all teachers.....there has never been one single case of a teacher....straight, gay or a tranny that has killed students.

Please stop will all the fantasys and nonsense and try and deal with the topic......should teachers be armed or not....recognize the fact that several states have already legalized it and there has not been one single problem with any of the armed teachers.

Don't give guns to teachers who are trannies then.

Problem solved.

It is not a problem to begin with.....though you apparantly want to fantasize and make it one.

Nope, I don't fantasize. It's reality.

People with mental illnesses shoud not carry guns.

Forum List

Back