Should the Duggar Family Sue the Oprah Winfrey Franchise?

What's this all about? What would you suggest?

• It's a political hit. Duggars sue.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • It's a simple revelation. It's fair to use someone's juvenile record to expose and destroy them.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • It's a random revelation. Not sure if the Duggars should sue or not.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It's a random revelation. But the Duggars should sue anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They are in line with sharia because they didn't abort thier children? Are you fucking insane ?

Have you ever read about this family's belief system? They believe that the women should be covered. They cannot wear pants. They can only wear dresses that come to below the knee. They believe in all kinds of weird religious crapola.
You mean treat women with respect and sex is for married people? I know how alien that would be for someone who thinks with thier sexual part all the time

I am a woman, moron. Making women feel "ashamed" of their bodies is rotten. We don't have anything to be ashamed of. If men cannot control themselves, then that is on THEM. Also, women should be able to wear PANTS.
Teaching your daughters not to be sluts is a good thing to bad you can't understand that .

Wearing pants doesn't make one a "slut." Neither does wearing sexy clothing. I guess you don't know what a "slut" is. Or maybe you do. Without them, you would still be a virgin, I'm sure. [emoji38]
Omg grow the fuck up. They wear dresses get over it. Not everyone has penis envy like you

You mean treat women with respect and sex is for married people? I know how alien that would be for someone who thinks with thier sexual part all the time

I am a woman, moron. Making women feel "ashamed" of their bodies is rotten. We don't have anything to be ashamed of. If men cannot control themselves, then that is on THEM. Also, women should be able to wear PANTS.
Teaching your daughters not to be sluts is a good thing to bad you can't understand that .

Wearing pants doesn't make one a "slut." Neither does wearing sexy clothing. I guess you don't know what a "slut" is. Or maybe you do. Without them, you would still be a virgin, I'm sure. [emoji38]
Omg grow the fuck up. They wear dresses get over it. Not everyone has penis envy like you

Oh, so wearing pants means one has penis envy? :confused-84: Is that what you think of women who wear pants? That they are envious of your penis or something? What century do you live in anyway? Get with the times! This is the year 2015. We don't oppress women anymore here in America!
No I think hate filled bitches like you have penis envy .

ChrisL is here to distract and sideline conversations. She has been deployed because these topics suddenly are backfiring on the LGBT paid bloggers. She is making double time this weekend because it's also a holiday weekend. Her fingers are burning with all the typing of off-topic diversionary posts. Readers beware.

NOTE: Just on this one page she has attempted strawmen on three separate tries....so far...there are probably two more when I hit "save changes" on this edit..

I've just reported her and I encourage others to do so as well.

So let me get this right..... There are what 19 kids????? ONE did something horrible and that means all of them are horrible???? What a bunch of hypocritical bullshit! How many of you have a sibling that is a fuck up? Does that make you a fuck up? Or your parents for trying to care for him? You liberals all disgust me. You all condemn a family like that racist fuck Montel Williams did for the action of ONE person who did some truly fucked up shit as a kid. you all condemn this family because of your bigoted hatred for all things Christian. Being a Christian doesn't mean living with no sin.

I don't condemn them. I just think they are a bunch of weirdos is all.
Why because they believe in Jesus?

No, because their beliefs are more in line with "sharia" beliefs and they have TWENTY kids!!! Is that normal to you?
They are in line with sharia because they didn't abort thier children? Are you fucking insane ?

If anyone is insane, it is this family. :cuckoo:

http://www.newsweek.com/inside-duggar-familys-conservative-ideology-76547
All of them?

n-JESSA-DUGGAR-COURTSHIP-large570.jpg

I don't condemn them. I just think they are a bunch of weirdos is all.
Why because they believe in Jesus?

No, because their beliefs are more in line with "sharia" beliefs and they have TWENTY kids!!! Is that normal to you?

If anyone is insane, it is this family. :cuckoo:

http://www.newsweek.com/inside-duggar-familys-conservative-ideology-76547
All of them?

n-JESSA-DUGGAR-COURTSHIP-large570.jpg

Tell me that it is not weird to have that many children??? That woman's vagina must be like the Grand Canyon. Her uterus is going to fall right out of her vagina too. It's called "uterine prolapse." Having that many children is UNHEALTHY.

Oh, so wearing pants means one has penis envy? :confused-84: Is that what you think of women who wear pants? That they are envious of your penis or something? What century do you live in anyway? Get with the times! This is the year 2015. We don't oppress women anymore here in America!
No I think hate filled bitches like you have penis envy .

I don't have any hate, and I'm also not a bitch. *shrugs* I just think the Duggars are weird. Not everyone who disagrees with you and your extreme religious beliefs is a "hate-filled" bitch, you know.
You have much hate seeing as you compared Christians to being like honor killing Muslims . Then you called people who don't kill thier unborn as weird and then you said wearing a dress was a form of male dominance. You are seriously twisted

Actually, they look very nice in dresses.

fall%2B2013.jpg

lead_large.jpg

430e20fd75262e90437ab994129a2b54.jpg

Look at mom, Michelle
Michelle-Duggar-Cheerleader-665x385.jpg
Yes, that's what cheerleaders are supposed to wear.

She also wore a bikini while mowing the lawn,
Yes, it gets extremely hot and humid in Arkansas and Louisiana where you sweat profusely mowing yards. It would be wise to wear less clothes for health reasons while getting a good tan too. In those states, lots of women mow the yards wearing next to nothing in hot humid summers that can kill you if you don't watch yourself. Bikini's are not off limits.

fall%2B2013.jpg

lead_large.jpg

Look at mom, Michelle

Yes, it gets extremely hot and humid in Arkansas and Louisiana where you sweat profusely mowing yards. It would be wise to wear less clothes for health reasons while getting a good tan too. In those states, lots of women mow the yards wearing next to nothing in hot humid summers that can kill you if you don't watch yourself.

fall%2B2013.jpg

lead_large.jpg

Look at mom, Michelle

Yes, it gets extremely hot and humid in Arkansas and Louisiana where you sweat profusely mowing yards. It would be wise to wear less clothes for health reasons while getting a good tan too. In those states, lots of women mow the yards wearing next to nothing in hot humid summers that can kill you if you don't watch yourself. Bikini's are not off limits.

It's killing you to admit you are wrong, isn't it?
What's the difference in men ogling a female wearing a bikini vs. pants?

fall%2B2013.jpg

lead_large.jpg

Look at mom, Michelle

It's killing you to admit that you are wrong, isn't it?
What's the difference in men looking at a female in a bikini vs. pants?
Why is it fair that Jim Bob and Michelle consummated their relationship before marriage and they will not allow their children to hug before marriage?
Why aren't the Duggar girls allowed to wear bikinis? Has there been a climate change in Arizona?

fall%2B2013.jpg

lead_large.jpg

Look at mom, Michelle

Yes, it gets extremely hot and humid in Arkansas and Louisiana where you sweat profusely mowing yards. It would be wise to wear less clothes for health reasons while getting a good tan too. In those states, lots of women mow the yards wearing next to nothing in hot humid summers that can kill you if you don't watch yourself.

fall%2B2013.jpg

lead_large.jpg

Look at mom, Michelle

fall%2B2013.jpg

lead_large.jpg

Look at mom, Michelle

Why is it fair that Jim Bob and Michelle consummated their relationship before marriage and they will not allow their children to hug before marriage?
Why aren't the Duggar girls allowed to wear bikinis? Has there been a climate change in Arizona?
I'm never wrong. I only state facts.

Uh -- this is a TV show, right?

I mean who gives a flying fuck.... get a grip.

Uh -- this is a TV show, right?

I mean who gives a flying fuck.... get a grip.
Coming from a prick who foams at the mouth with rage over duck dynasty that's funny..... ever find that contract for the Robertsons?

So the allegation that one of the girls was only 4 years old is interesting. I mean, it could be true, which would put it way beyond foolish teens experimenting in their age group.

Here's how the pedigree for that allegation works. Yes, Josh Duggar admitted to fondling girls when he was a young teen. But the way Oprah's show found out about that was an anonymous tip about a letter supposedly found in a book the Duggars forgot and handed to someone in their church. So far I've not seen a copy of that letter. Was it handwritten? Typed? We don't know.

So a minor girl comes out of the woodwork and says she wants the records destroyed pertaining to the investigation on Josh Duggar "to protect her identity". Here's the problem: we can't know who she is, so we have to go on rumors that she in fact exists. Or the judge's word: but that's the same judge who ordered the records destroyed.

So:

1. Anonymous tip to Oprah about a letter nobody has seen.

2. That opens the door for Oprah to contact police and expose Josh Duggar (and ruin the entire Duggar family by extension...and no doubt hopefully the traditional family group Josh Duggar headed up by association) for a juvenile offense (rightly or wrongly handled)

3. The timing (see traditional family group)

4. An anonymous complaint from a girl still a minor, to a judge who ordered everything about that complaint destroyed.

5. A media blitz with scores of LGBT/media screaming foul to the seven winds about "traditional family people are molesting children (too)!"; while they proudly carry around Harvey Milk postage stamps in their wallets and purses.

6. Oprah's people knew of this since 2006, which was 9 years ago. While the Duggars waited a few months to go to police about Josh, devastated, humble and ashamed..(he will wear the scarlet letter forever) Oprah (or that news from Oprah's people) waited until May 2015 to go to police (excuse to go to the press) about Josh. And then the choir accuses that the Duggars "tried to bury the situation"???

I don't know...it all seems a bit odd to me. Will have to see how this all pans out.. It definitely feels like it was well-planned in advance to all unveil right at this precise moment in time. Say, aren't the US Supreme Court Justices deliberating traditional v gay marriage right about now?

Now that's just a spooky coincidence...

Last edited:
Technically, the parents should have been charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, or at the very least, with accessory after the fact, of sexual assault, for not turning him in to the cops right away.

Last edited:
Technically, the parents should have been charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, or at the very least, with accessory after the fac,t of sexual assault, for not turning him in to the cops right away.
Sure and every parent needs to be charged with statutory rape if thier kids have sex before 17

Look at mom, Michelle

Look at mom, Michelle

Look at mom, Michelle

I'm never wrong. I only state facts.

That albatross is tightening around your greasy neck because you are stating delusions in from your sick mind and calling them facts.
Now go mow your lawn in your speedo.

Forum List

Back