Should the Social Security and Medicare Age be Raised

LOL, Democrats sure are obsessed with money for people who claim to not be. No one is more obsessed with money and controlling it all than Democrats, LOL
Hey dummy.., he wants to screw social security and I told you why

Wake the fuck up

Why? I've paid into it for over 40 years maxing out my contributions in multiple years, So you need to be in poor health with a broken down body to get SS? right now I need to be 67 and 9 months to get full benefits.
It isn’t a private savings account. You pay taxes to care for elderly and disabled ppl at the time you pay the taxes. If we eliminate the tax, you don’t get your money back. It’s already spent. It’s amazing how many ppl don’t understand this.

Actually, no it does not bother me at all. I paid into the system that promised me a retirement. That it was screwed up by politicians to pay for pork-barrel bullshit and handing billions to the Military/Industrial machine is something I had no control over.

But thanks for paying your taxes so I can enjoy the little extra money I will have, in addition to my 401k.

LOL, obviously you don't know shit about finance since you believe that your savings are measured by what you paid for them rather than the balance after you invest it. In this case you saved zero, and still want a check. You're a greedy, amoral bastard

You REALLY suck at making up "facts." That's pretty funny. You're too stupid to simply discuss the people who earned the money you are perfectly comfortable with government confiscating for you with force.

Notice the difference. And the similarity. I'm addressing what you said. You are addressing what you made up. You're admitting you're pwned

Putting aside where all the SS taxes went, I will be drawing a check paid by people who are putting money into SS. For the last 40 years I have been paying into a system that had no money, and my taxes were paying for the retirees at the time.

I am not admitting I was pwnd. I am simply admitting that I planned my future as though SS would not be there when I retired. So I took personal responsibility for my retirement. You, however, spend every dime you make and have no plans for your retirement. So, if you live into your 70s, will depend on earnings of others to pay for your retirement.

LOL, obviously you don't know shit about finance since you believe that your savings are measured by what you paid for them rather than the balance after you invest it. In this case you saved zero, and still want a check. You're a greedy, amoral bastard

And what will you do when you are too old or too sick to work?

Hey dummy.., he wants to screw social security and I told you why

Wake the fuck up

Social security SHOULD be ended. It is the most amoral government program with Medicare. They are programs that teach government dependency.

Look at WinterBorn and how he clutches to checks of other people's money

Social security SHOULD be ended. It is the most amoral government program with Medicare. They are programs that teach government dependency.

I asked once. But what will you do when you are too old or too sick to work?

Yep!! Thanks again for paying your taxes so I can draw the little check I will get.

Putting aside where all the SS taxes went,

Why would I agree to put that aside when you refuse to discuss it at all?

OK, so now your pitiful claim is that it's OK for you to steal from your children, they will steal from theirs.

I care, and I want it to stop. Even if my parents generation stole from me, I don't want to steal from my children, it's wrong. Sorry you're not moral enough to be against stealing other people's money. Oh, but it'll be a nice cap on your retirement income, LOL

So you claim to know all about finance, and yet you admit you have saved ZERO for your retirement. That is a special kind of stupid.

Why would I agree to put that aside when you refuse to discuss it at all?

OK, so now your pitiful claim is that it's OK for you to steal from your children, they will steal from theirs.

I care, and I want it to stop. Even if my parents generation stole from me, I don't want to steal from my children, it's wrong. Sorry you're not moral enough to be against stealing other people's money. Oh, but it'll be a nice cap on your retirement income, LOL

Once again, what will you do when you are too old or too sick to work?

So you claim to know all about finance, and yet you admit you have saved ZERO for your retirement. That is a special kind of stupid.

You're a very active reader. By active reader, I mean you continually see things that aren't there. Are you allowed to drive a car?

I'm not answering any question in any post that makes things up that I didn't say. Note there is NO QUESTION MARK in that sentence. You see one anyway, don't you? Be honest

You REALLY suck at making up "facts." That's pretty funny. You're too stupid to simply discuss the people who earned the money you are perfectly comfortable with government confiscating for you with force.

Notice the difference. And the similarity. I'm addressing what you said. You are addressing what you made up. You're admitting you're pwned
What?
Government "confiscating for you"... you act as if older people haven't been paying in their whole working lives themselves.
I may not agree with how SS is done either, but I have also been paying into it for 41 years already!
The people who are getting "confiscated for" are the bullshit con artist getting disability for everything under the sun while out playing golf or getting drunk everyday who have paid little to nothing.

Putting aside where all the SS taxes went, I will be drawing a check paid by people who are putting money into SS. For the last 40 years I have been paying into a system that had no money, and my taxes were paying for the retirees at the time.

I am not admitting I was pwnd. I am simply admitting that I planned my future as though SS would not be there when I retired. So I took personal responsibility for my retirement. You, however, spend every dime you make and have no plans for your retirement. So, if you live into your 70s, will depend on earnings of others to pay for your retirement.
Not really to get into y'all snit fit (-: but actually the money we pay into Soc Sec also funds a disablity benefit, should we need it before reaching even early retirement age, and it funds survivor benefits much as the same as would insurance. So, really, when you compare what you or I pay to what an annuity would cost, with those benefits, the payout isn't as bad as the naysayers contend

I have answered your questions. You have refused to answer a single question.

You made up a couple of fails if that's what you mean. You said they were different because military money goes into the general fund. I informed you that so does social security, no difference.

You haven't addressed my question until you find a difference or you admit there isn't one. Listing things that aren't different does not answer my question. God you're thick ...

What?
Government "confiscating for you"... you act as if older people haven't been paying in their whole working lives themselves.
I may not agree with how SS is done either, but I have also been paying into it for 41 years already!
The people who are getting "confiscated for" are the bullshit con artist getting disability for everything under the sun while out playing golf or getting drunk everyday who have paid little to nothing.

Read what I said. I don't send people back to read entire threads, but you are making the basic argument we are discussing, you didn't read a thing. So just read a couple pages and see the answer to your question and if you have another one that isn't currently being discussed like this one I'm in

It's shocking how little people know about Social Security.

Please people. Spend the time to look it up and stay the fuck away from right wing sites that want to kill it.

Forum List

Back