Should The USA Leave The United Nations?

No.

But the UN needs to be located closer to the UN Operations. Put the UN HQ in Cairo or New Delhi. Let the diplomats see the conditions closer to the place where they are conducting operations. My guess is that the diplomats will find better things to do.

In the 50 years before the UN there were two world wars
In the 80 years since there have been none.

Good enough for me to stay.
Technically true but merely coincidental

Many wars have started since the UN just not world wars. Often proxy wars between member of the UN. These wars simply remained geographically localized.

Clearly this limitatiion on modern wars is due more to the existence nuclear weapons than any succesful efforts by the UN

I say yes. Let the damn Arabs pay for their own propaganda. The NYPD says they even refuse to pay their traffic tickets.

Yes.

We should start a new organization without the enemies of the free world gumming up the works.

No.

But the UN needs to be located closer to the UN Operations. Put the UN HQ in Cairo or New Delhi. Let the diplomats see the conditions closer to the place where they are conducting operations. My guess is that the diplomats will find better things to do.

They don't care about the conditions.....they take bribes and get rich creating those conditions.

Technically true but merely coincidental

Many wars have started since the UN just not world wars. Often proxy wars between member of the UN. These wars simply remained geographically localized.

Clearly this limitatiion on modern wars is due more to the existence nuclear weapons than any succesful efforts by the UN
Has Russia used nukes against UKR?
Has Israel used them against anyone?
Pakistan or India against one another?

Nukes haven't stopped wars against, by, or between nations with such weapons so your argument has no factual premise.

"World Wars" for thousands of years ALLIED countries and peoples against other ALLIED countries and peoples.

What the UN has done is kept those alliances from forming and this prevented escalation.

And the US in the UN has been a driving factor in keeping the UN as a workable entity in global politics.

Believe it or not the UN is not a subject entity of the USA. The member nations have their own agendas and, sometimes, those agendas don't lie up with current US agendas.

Whatever money we're spending at the UN is more than offset by the wars and expansion of local conflicts prevented by the presence of the UN.

Has Russia used nukes against UKR?
Has Israel used them against anyone?
Pakistan or India against one another?

Nukes haven't stopped wars against, by, or between nations with such weapons so your argument has no factual premise.

"World Wars" for thousands of years ALLIED countries and peoples against other ALLIED countries and peoples.

What the UN has done is kept those alliances from forming and this prevented escalation.

And the US in the UN has been a driving factor in keeping the UN as a workable entity in global politics.

Believe it or not the UN is not a subject entity of the USA. The member nations have their own agendas and, sometimes, those agendas don't lie up with current US agendas.

Whatever money we're spending at the UN is more than offset by the wars and expansion of local conflicts prevented by the presence of the UN.
You just made my point for me.

I never said that the USE of nuclear weapons prevented world wars. I said the EXISTENCE of them prevented world wars.

So if you learn to read instead of stumbling past words you have trouble spelling you will see my argument has absolute factual premise

the Un has never prevented anything. Every nation ignores them and makes war as and when they wish.

Those alliances you mention also still exist ( NATO Warsaw pact ) and in some cased lead to war such as SEATO.

What limits the escalation and spread of war is the threat of nuclear destruction.

The Un is worthless and a consistent historic failure

Last edited:
You just made my point for me.

I never said that the USE of nuclear weapons prevented world wars. I said the EXISTENCE of them prevented world wars.

So if you learn to read instead of stumbling past words you have trouble spelling you will see my argument has absolute factual premise

the Un has never prevented anything. Every nation ignores them and makes war as and when they wish.

Those alliances you mention also still exist ( NATO Warsaw pact ) and in some cased lead to war such as SEATO.

What limits the esxalation and spread of war is the threat of nuclear destruction.

The Un is worthless and a consistent historic failure
You're ridiculous political views block any hope you may have of actually comprehending the topic.

Perhaps you should return to the circle jerks with your fellow ill educated and ill informed "conservatives" and talk about how much you hate the religious or ethnic group of the day.

Oh and...
"So if you learn to read instead of stumbling past words you have trouble spelling you will see my argument has absolute factual premise"

"What limits the esxalation and spread of war is the threat of nuclear destruction."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1699548591291.png

You're ridiculous political views block any hope you may have of actually comprehending the topic.

Perhaps you should return to the circle jerks with your fellow ill educated and ill informed "conservatives" and talk about how much you hate the religious or ethnic group of the day.

Oh and...
"So if you learn to read instead of stumbling past words you have trouble spelling you will see my argument has absolute factual premise"

"What limits the esxalation and spread of war is the threat of nuclear destruction."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 855747
What political views might those be?

Do you have any ingtelligent comment?

No?

I suggest a different thread, you are a loser in this one

I say yes. Let the damn Arabs pay for their own propaganda. The NYPD says they even refuse to pay their traffic tickets.

Absolutely. And take their building over, and kick their corrupt asses out of the country.

No.

Supposedly there are a lot of parties with high price hookers and all of the furnishings of excesses by U.N delegates and their assistants. And they are not on the dime for it. Relocate the United Nations to another area of the world.

Any facts to argue with???

No????

My premise was factual and you know it and you are my bitch
I presented facts BornLoser.
You responded with fear mongering, lies, and hate.

Your "premise" is stupid BECAUSE countries with nukes have fought wars, won and lost.

BUT NO WORLD WARS

In the 50 years before the UN there were two world wars
In the 80 years since there have been none.

Good enough for me to stay.
Problem is there idiots who never read a history book..

UN is far from perfect but it reflects us as being less than perfect...

UN allows us to talk and get the basics of agreement...

There is a section of US society who believe if they don't get all what they want they should blow this whole thing up... Compromise and understanding two sides to these people is evil... We know who they are and they will only cause wars, they are clueless about modern day diplomacy which prevents major wars......

I presented facts BornLoser.
You responded with fear mongering, lies, and hate.

Your "premise" is stupid BECAUSE countries with nukes have fought wars, won and lost.

BUT NO WORLD WARS
You presented IRRELEVANT facts

I corrected you with facts

That was not my premise yoyu dumbass nor is it relevant to my premise

You still have that pesky reading comprehension problem

Losing a war is preferred to escelating wars due to nuclear weapons not because of the worthless UN,

You just proved my point and owned yourself again

You presented IRRELEVANT facts

I corrected you with facts

That was not my premise yoyu dumbass nor is it relevant to my premise

You still have that pesky reading comprehension problem

Losing a war is preferred to escelating wars due to nuclear weapons not because of the worthless UN,

You just proved my point and owned yourself again
Your premise: No world war because of nukes.
Nations with nukes have fought wars (including the US) lost wars (including the US) but no nukes.
THEREFORE, and I doubt your tiny brain can comprehend this...

Fear of nukes doesn't prevent wars of any kind.

NEGOTIATING prevents wars and the UN is where countries can negotiate.

So put your dick back in your pants and accept that the US is part of the UN because supporting the UN is good for the US, not because the UN serves any other purpose.

That the US doesn't always get its way at the UN is no reason to act like a 4 year old throwing a tantrum because Thomas is over.

Your premise: No world war because of nukes.
Nations with nukes have fought wars (including the US) lost wars (including the US) but no nukes.
THEREFORE, and I doubt your tiny brain can comprehend this...

Fear of nukes doesn't prevent wars of any kind.

NEGOTIATING prevents wars and the UN is where countries can negotiate.

So put your dick back in your pants and accept that the US is part of the UN because supporting the UN is good for the US, not because the UN serves any other purpose.

That the US doesn't always get its way at the UN is no reason to act like a 4 year old throwing a tantrum because Thomas is over.
Yes it most certainly does

It was fear of nukes and only fear of them which prevented the soviet conquest of western europe especially in the seventies.

Countreies casn negotiate anywhere. Negotiations only work sometimes.

The Un is no good and accomplishes nothing.

Forum List

Back