Should Theaters have metal detectors?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Some schools have them. Airports have them. I think some theme parks have them. Why not theaters? Criminals and nutbars abound nowadays, so wouldn't it be feasible to have one when someone enters a theater for a movie or play or musical performance?

Why or why not?

I knew this was coming.

Anyone wanna bet the zio politicians in Washington ALREADY had the legislation ready to go for this?

All they needed was the false flag.

Good. Personally speaking and only in my opinion, yes. There should be metal detectors in any large ENCLOSED gathering. Lawful gun owners are not the problem. They follow the laws...or rather, should. It's the CRIMINALS and nutbars that need to be outted before they blow a gasket and start shooting.

Some schools have them. Airports have them. I think some theme parks have them. Why not theaters? Criminals and nutbars abound nowadays, so wouldn't it be feasible to have one when someone enters a theater for a movie or play or musical performance?

Why or why not?

What this country desperately need is gun control policies and mental health policies in place.

This country will live to see the day, when the 2nd amendment over rode common sense.

Why or why not?

What this country desperately need is gun control policies and mental health policies in place.

This country will live to see the day, when the 2nd amendment over rode common sense.
I think it already has.

Why or why not?

I think it already has.
Not at that particular theater it hasn't.

Why or why not?

Would you still be able to post?

Why or why not?
Yeah, I think it's a good idea. Theaters must be protected from bombings as well as cinema and schools. There will be many terrorist attacks in future and they have to be prevented...

Sure, why not? I'm sure many theatres will start to install them.

Why or why not?
I say yes! The evil evolution of liberal political correctness and their ideology demands security measures that is imperative for the safety of common sense U.S. citizens.

Why or why not?
I say yes! The evil evolution of liberal political correctness and their ideology demands security measures that is imperative for the safety of common sense U.S. citizens.
I ran out of jerk off memes, so I'll just say it.......

Why or why not?
I ran out of jerk off memes, so I'll just say it.......
Get off this this thread. You're worthless!

Yes they should.

Also committing domestic violence should automatically disqualify the offender from EVER legally possessing a gun, whether the woman presses charges or not. The Bill of Rights was intended for human beings--not mad animals.

Security checks are humiliating and most people endure them as something they have to do to fly.

If you make security checks on movie theaters, it will end theaters. Everyone will switch to Netflix, Hulu, or buying DVDs.

The insurance companies will decide when metal detectors are required to reduce the risk of a rampage shooter.

My guess is no,

Why or why not?

Quite possibly.

Good question, Gracie.

Although I think it's a damned shame that we've come so far that we even have to start discussing this.

It's a damned shame.

Forum List

Back