Should Theaters have metal detectors?

Some schools have them. Airports have them. I think some theme parks have them. Why not theaters? Criminals and nutbars abound nowadays, so wouldn't it be feasible to have one when someone enters a theater for a movie or play or musical performance?

Why or why not?

What this country desperately need is gun control policies and mental health policies in place.

This country will live to see the day, when the 2nd amendment over rode common sense.

What this country desperately need is gun control policies and mental health policies in place.

Would you still be able to post?

That's the moment where you got personal with someone instead of sticking to the topic. Just want to make you aware of that. tigerred59 is not the subject of this thread.

Every metal detector we put up is another victory for the terrorists. They want our government to turn into a police state.

Some schools have them. Airports have them. I think some theme parks have them. Why not theaters? Criminals and nutbars abound nowadays, so wouldn't it be feasible to have one when someone enters a theater for a movie or play or musical performance?

Why or why not?

Yeah, why not have them everywhere.

Great country to live in where you have to go through a metal detector every time you want to enter a building.

From the Right:

Every metal detector we put up is another victory for the terrorists. They want our government to turn into a police state.

From the Left:

Why or why not?

Yeah, why not have them everywhere.

Great country to live in where you have to go through a metal detector every time you want to enter a building.

Concensus!!!

:D

Why or why not?

This country will live to see the day, when the 2nd amendment over rode common sense.
I think it already has.
Oppps, your right!!

Too late. It already is.

It's getting worse though.

Everytime people fall for one of the govt's staged events.

Yes they should.

Also committing domestic violence should automatically disqualify the offender from EVER legally possessing a gun, whether the woman presses charges or not. The Bill of Rights was intended for human beings--not mad animals.

In other words: you want accusation to constitute guilt. Kindly fuck off!

Yes they should.

Also committing domestic violence should automatically disqualify the offender from EVER legally possessing a gun, whether the woman presses charges or not. The Bill of Rights was intended for human beings--not mad animals.

In other words: you want accusation to constitute guilt. Kindly fuck off!

There is typically evidence--bruises, cuts, etc. That's all that's necessary.

Sorry, but in this country,m we have little things like DUE PROCESS!

Fuckheads like you are why I won't even be my wife's sparring partner anymore.

Well they do it at basketball games so why not the movies theaters?

My first thought is to say NO.
Why give in to some new bullies/psychos with guns.
Still...safety and lives matter and it wouldn't be that hard to do.

I doubt the mental health system will improve much in this century. lol

No, theaters don't need metal decorators. Lets not turn this nation anymore into an overly paranoid police state.

No, theaters don't need metal decorators. Lets not turn this nation anymore into an overly paranoid police state.

They have them at basketball games

Oh well if they have them for basketball games then we should totally have them in movies theaters as well. We need in them grocery stores too. lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back