Should Traitors be hung for treason and sedition

• Yes

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
All 911 Traitors should be placed on top of the next steel framed skyscraper to be "demo-ed" with thermite... right before the "demo..."

You know, if you are going to put them to death, you need to have a quick and effective way of killing them, that cannot be stopped by pharma companies who refuse to sell the drugs required for the death sentence.

My suggestion? Put them in a small enclosed chair, and fill the space up with nitrous oxide, which puts them to sleep. When they go to sleep, replace the nitrous with helium, which replaces all the oxygen in the body and bloodstream, but doesn't set up the suffocation reflex, which is caused by too much CO2 in the bloodstream.

Quick, easy and painless.

I should point out that we're not going to have anyone convicted of treason any time soon, at least not on the federal level. The Constitution narrowly defines treason as one giving aid and comfort to a country with whom we are at war; since we're not at declared war with anyone right now, we're not going to be generating any traitors. That's why spies are typically charged with espionage or conspiracy.
We are actually in one declared war right at the moment.
No, we aren't. The most recent one was World War II.

I'm sure the attempt to overthrow a duly elected President would qualify as treason. No putting them to sleep. Their choice of firing squad or hanging. Make it public so all can see what happens to people that attempt to overthrow our government.

I'm sure the attempt to overthrow a duly elected President would qualify as treason. No putting them to sleep. Their choice of firing squad or hanging. Make it public so all can see what happens to people that attempt to overthrow our government.

what constitutes an "attempt to overthrow a duly elected President"?

if DUE PROCESS is followed and the proper authorities agree trump has committed crimes worthy of impeachment .....

oops..

sorry

I forgot

you are a rabid conservative

trump could murder people on 5th avenue and you would STILL start a civil war to support him....

Forum List

Back