🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Trump Expand The Court?

SCOTUS size

Votes: 17 85.0%

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
When did FDR expand? Link or is OP fake info?

FDR did not actually expand the court. The court was overruling his Unconstitutional economic policies, so he threatened to expand it to get them to stop. It worked, they caved and stopped overturning his policies so he didn't actually expand it

The Court size has been changed at least seven times usually to get favorable rulings,

. . . or because of death and no replacements were ratified.

I think the Dems when they can get the Senate, the House, and the WH again will pack the court with a law that will require a 75% majority of both chambers to revoke it.

Trump is an FDR democrat, yet because he has an (R) next to his name, he is attacked by the far left.

FDR tried to expand the court to push through his unconstitutional policies and the far left hails as a hero for this, well that and imprisoning Americans based on race.

Even if the GOP had a veto proof majority, I doubt they would expand SCTOUS to 11.

Just like Congress will never vote on term limits for themselves.

Yes, because the dems intend to make the GOP the ineffectual minority for the rest of the century.

The biggest attempt to change the Court became known as the "Midnight Judges" it's in the history books. Conservatives went all-out to change the Court before they left office, and it is still a blot in our past.

No, it is not. It is the perk of winning, regent. That is what Trump is doing. That is what FDR tried to do and failed. That will be what the dems will do when they can force through a court packing.

The biggest attempt to change the Court became known as the "Midnight Judges" it's in the history books. Conservatives went all-out to change the Court before they left office, and it is still a blot in our past.
You can get over john adams now ...

Do you believe presidents are now above politics? The battles started by the Adams, the Jeffersons are still with us only the quality has recently changed to tweets.

Do you believe presidents are now above politics? The battles started by the Adams, the Jeffersons are still with us only the quality has recently changed to tweets.
No idea what that means

Yo, a Law that says they need to retire at age 65, like Americans do, most Americans are push out of their job, for a younger person, for less money, period!!!

"GTP"
Getting Ready For Ruth Bader Ginsburg Below:
:dig:

Yes, because the dems intend to make the GOP the ineffectual minority for the rest of the century.
Democrats won’t even exist after 2020.
Last time I checked, in order for Republicans to win elections they need an outdated election system, voting district designed to keep Democrats out of power and the help of Russia setting up a campaign of subversion. So when you say Democrats won't exist are you suggesting killing them all? Seems to me that that's the only way to do it since Democrats outnumber you by 3 MILLION votes.

Last time I checked, in order for Republicans to win elections they need an outdated election system, voting district designed to keep Democrats out of power and the help of Russia setting up a campaign of subversion. So when you say Democrats won't exist are you suggesting killing them all? Seems to me that that's the only way to do it since Democrats outnumber you by 3 MILLION votes.
Last i checked, democrats couldnt win if we check ids ...

During each four year term, the President should appoint two Supreme Court Justices (or the Chief Justice). This would avoid "packing" the Court. 20 years on the Bench is enough for anyone.

None of that is true.

The electoral college is far less outdated than direct democracy. Gerrymandering was literally invented by Democrats and they didn’t stop once Republicans started doing it years later. Russia is a poor and pathetic country struggling to even survive after communism destroyed them, they didn’t do anything. If it weren’t for the fact that Republican voters tend to be older and immigrants tend to vote overwhelmingly Democrat, you would already start to see the effects of #walkaway on your “popular vote” advantage.

Forum List

Back