Should Trump Kick Biden’s Ass Again?

The immediate question is will they force him to resign before the end of the week, or will the 25th amendment come into play next week?
Joe is toast and the leftwing lying fake media can no longer cover it up.. Biden’s handlers have known it all along but they were addicted to the power.

I’m thinking they’ll come up with a better excuse than a, “cold” and try to keep the old fart as a puppet president.

Joe is toast and the leftwing lying fake media can no longer cover it up.. Biden’s handlers have known it all along but they were addicted to the power.

I’m thinking they’ll come up with a better excuse than a, “cold” and try to keep the old fart as a puppet president.
Idk, Joe looked mighty bad last night, and to have that man sitting on the codes is a bona fide national security threat.

He greatest threat to the national security to this nation is Donald Trump. Given what Trump has said and the way he lies, Trump should never be near the presidency. It is a reason that even after Biden’s piss poor debate performance, Biden can still beat Trump. Just think Fetterman.
Mmm … I’ve been wondering if an optimistic Democrat still existed, especially today. I’m thinking you love hating on Trump because you’ve been willingly misinformed.

The immediate question is will they force him to resign before the end of the week, or will the 25th amendment come into play next week?
They'll do it at the convention and allow him to serve out his term.

Forum List

Back