Should Trump refuse to sign any disaster relief bill that doesn't include border wall funding?

Makes perfect sense doesn't it? I mean, if you support Trump...
I heard Brock Long (FEMA) say yesterday that they have the $ they need--money in accounts for this beyond their usual expenditures. What needs to be paid for that FEMA doesn't pay for? I don't know--that's why I'm asking.

You continue to demonstrate you are an ignorant liberal driven by hate and partisanship. Only such a person would falsely suggest something like this.

Go figure.....

Curiosity sated, another Libtard thread to avoid...next.

You continue to demonstrate you are an ignorant liberal driven by hate and partisanship. Only such a person would falsely suggest something like this.

Go figure.....

Curiosity sated, another Libtard thread to avoid...next.

Is that a 'no'? But you support him shutting down the entire government if he doesn't get that funding...

No, if any relief bill is needed, it should be passed clean without any other added unrelated riders or amendments.

There is no reason for him to start acting like a Democrat this early into his first term.

Is that a 'no'? But you support him shutting down the entire government if he doesn't get that funding...

You are a f*ing LIAR. talking out of your partisan ass, making false accusations, which is one of only 2 things snowflakes know how to do well, the other being engage in violence to push their agenda.

You are a f*ing LIAR. talking out of your partisan ass, making false accusations, which is one of only 2 things snowflakes know how to do well, the other being engage in violence to push their agenda.

So you're finally admitting that Trump is full of shit with all his government shutdown threats?

lol, Ted Cruz is on MSNBC right now, in full on flip flop from the time he voted against federal aid for superstorm Sandy relief.

Righties talk a lot . Until reality hits . Then they come up with clever ways to have exemptions to all their usual talking points . When it suits them.

NYC, you and lil' Timmy are just still triggered about how Trump, a US Citizen, embarrassed the hell out of Barry - the President, exposing the fact that Barry didn't give a d@mn About Americans going through a disaster, by visiting the disaster victims in La, helping them receive the media coverage they needed.

Barry begrudgingly went to La after Trump's visit, only because he was shamed into it. Hillary didn't give a damn and didn't care who knew it - she still refused to go to La after Trump and Barry did.

Americans suffering in the midst of a natural disaster?

Forum List

Back