Should Trump refuse to sign any disaster relief bill that doesn't include border wall funding?

Righties talk a lot . Until reality hits . Then they come up with clever ways to have exemptions to all their usual talking points . When it suits them.

Just before all this happened I was in a long argument with a few of these characters who kept insisting that I point out where in Constitution is the federal government given the power to fund natural disaster relief.

NYC, you and lil' Timmy are just still triggered about how Trump, a US Citizen, embarrassed the hell out of Barry - the President, exposing the fact that Barry didn't give a d@mn About Americans going through a disaster, by visiting the disaster victims in La, helping them receive the media coverage they needed.

Barry begrudgingly went to La after Trump's visit, only because he was shamed into it. Hillary didn't give a damn and didn't care who knew it - she still refused to go to La after Trump and Barry did.

Americans suffering in the midst of a natural disaster?

You people are wearing out that trigger word, lol.

Makes perfect sense doesn't it? I mean, if you support Trump...
I heard Brock Long (FEMA) say yesterday that they have the $ they need--money in accounts for this beyond their usual expenditures. What needs to be paid for that FEMA doesn't pay for? I don't know--that's why I'm asking.

People who have insurance aren't eligible for FEMA funds unless their loss exceeds their insurance limits, then they can get FEMA loans. The majority of FEMA funds will go to debris removal.

Only a liberal could even think of such a thing. Explains why you posted it.

Reminds me of when Obama threatened old people and said they wouldn't get their social security checks if congress didn't raise the debt ceiling. It's a special fund, not the general fund, but he still did his best to scare them with bullshit.

So, coming up with these ridiculous conditions is totally a left thing.

That's just stupid.

Speaking of stupid, aren't you one of those who believes that federal disaster aid is unconstitutional because it's not an enumerated power in the Constitution?

No, I am not one of those.

Not this week, or not ever?

Not with regard to disaster relief. The feds confiscate enough money, they can help out.

It all depends, Superstorm Sandy (there wasn't a Hurricane Sandy) relief was so laden with pork, fisheries in Alaska got more money than New Jersey. These disasters are like rotting bodies, the smell attracts all sorts of vermin to the corpse.

With all the beaners in Texas, Trump should make Mexico pay for the clean-up from Harvey. Then build a wall.

Mexico is voluntarily donating to Harvey flood.

Mexico To Trump: No, We’re Definitely Not Paying For Your Border Wall

But Mexico has offered help to the U.S. as Tropical Storm Harvey batters Texas, saying that's what "good neighbors" do.

Mexican "help". One guy hands out tacos while 5 guys loot whatever they can get.

Only a liberal could even think of such a thing. Explains why you posted it.

Reminds me of when Obama threatened old people and said they wouldn't get their social security checks if congress didn't raise the debt ceiling. It's a special fund, not the general fund, but he still did his best to scare them with bullshit.

So, coming up with these ridiculous conditions is totally a left thing.
Old people being threatened?

upload_2017-8-28_13-58-30.png

Forum List

Back