Should Trump testify under oath?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Here is an interesting audio of Trump meeting with the press yesterday. The press is asking him if he would testify under oath, to which Trump adamantly claimed he would love to do so. He added, unlike how Hillary was treated. As we all know, if Hillary had testified under oath, the results would have been disastrous for her and she would be behind bars for lying to the FBI. However, the FBI, who wrote her exoneration letter before the investigation, had no such desire to do so.

Having said that, do you think Trump should testify? Would you testify?

It seems to me that this witch hunt is coming to a close, and this is Mueller's last ditch effort to come at Trump. Just trap him in a lie much like Bill Clinton was trapped in a lie under oath about the blue dress. I say if Trump does not testify, he walks. Clearly they have nothing.

Last edited:
No. They will twist whatever he says even if he is honest.

I'm not sure he is capable of being completely honest though. He always exaggerates

It just doesn't wise, but then I could be wrong I never thought he would win

I'm not sure he is capable of being completely honest though. He always exaggerates

"Always exaggerates" is a sugarcoated way of saying he always lies.

Which is why I said I dont think he can be honest....

Having been through the criminal & court system myself....NO. Not because he is guilty of ANYTHING but because new charges can be created based on testimony.

Here is an interesting audio of Trump meeting with the press yesterday. The press is asking him if he would testify under oath, to which Trump adamantly claimed he would love to do so. He added, unlike how Hillary was treated. As we all know, if Hillary had testified under oath, the results would have been disastrous for her and she would be behind bars for lying to the FBI. However, the FBI, who wrote her exoneration letter before the investigation, had no such desire to do so.

Having said that, do you think Trump should testify? Would you testify?

It seems to me that this witch hunt is coming to a close, and this is Mueller's last ditch effort to come at Trump. Just trap him in a lie much like Bill Clinton was trapped in a lie under oath about the blue dress. I say if Trump does not testify, he walks. Clearly they have nothing.

Nope. He also said it was PER what his Lawyers instructed him to do. It won't happen and IF it does it will be not under oath and the questions will be known BEFORE hand.

Only if Mueller can submit in writing A List Of US Codes Presdent Trump Violated.

That and Immunity for Trump and his Entire Team And Family just like Clinton Received!

Mueller absolutely cannot be honest.
Half of Mueller’s staff already had to be fired!
Mueller still owes Trump Country Club Fees.

Which is why I said I dont think he can be honest....

Last edited:
Having been through the criminal & court system myself....NO. Not because he is guilty of ANYTHING but because new charges can be created based on testimony.

How can new charges be created if nothing he did was illegal?
The same way Clinton was charged with perjury

Clinton lied because he did something wrong. What would Trump have to lie about?
Clinton lied because his sex life was no one else's business. Our government damn near came to a stand still over a fucking blow job.

How can new charges be created if nothing he did was illegal?
The same way Clinton was charged with perjury

Clinton lied because he did something wrong. What would Trump have to lie about?
Clinton lied because his sex life was no one else's business. Our government damn near came to a stand still over a fucking blow job.

I agree, but that doesn't answer my question. What would Trump have to lie about?

Forum List

Back