Should Trumps "keep you in suspense" remark be declared seditious?

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Well, I don't know that the remark itself rises to quite that level, but how he carries through on it after the election may be. We'll have to wait and see.

Ultimately it won't matter, but gives all of us yet something else to fight over, rather than debate like adults.

Trump has no reason to commit right now. None whatsoever. How many weeks did they recount in Florida in Gore vs Bush? What did it take to get Gore to concede?

Well, I don't know that the remark itself rises to quite that level, but how he carries through on it after the election may be. We'll have to wait and see.

Maybe he was just being glib. Libs have no right to diss him since they were okay with Pelosi saying we had to pass Obamacare to find out what was in it.

Maybe he was just being glib. Libs have no right to diss him since they were okay with Pelosi saying we had to pass Obamacare to find out what was in it.

I'm sorry, but I don't see any correlation between sedition and what Mrs. Pelosi said.

Ultimately it won't matter, but gives all of us yet something else to fight over, rather than debate like adults.

What is not debate worthy about the legal applicability of the laws against sedition to Trump's "suspense" remark? It strikes me as a suitably contentious topic that involves legal precedent, legal theory and the 1st Amendment. Debating such topics is very much a topic for debate.

It was a goofy question by Wallace, but The Donald answered correctly and thus dramatically reduced the power the MSM has in determining an election. The MSM is famous for calling a state one way or the other election eve when American citizens can still vote, but as Wikileaks confirms, the MSM is the Crooked Hillary campaign, so obviously letting them call a state one way or the other is anti-American. This is why the qu33rs on MSNBC, CNN, etc., were so butthurt by The Donald's comment. He minimized their ability to rig the election.

It was neither a yes or a no. It wasn't refusal, it wasn't acceptance. So, about all the liberals on this board saying he was flat out saying he would refuse to acknowledge the election results should he lose...

Nah, the left isn't even waiting to fight over it. They have made up their mind how to view it.

OBAMA AUTHORIZES DRONE STRIKE ON DONALD TRUMP
OBAMA AUTHORIZES DRONE STRIKE ON DONALD TRUMP
trumpmissile.jpg

Said Obama in a press conference, “Yes, this is illegal, and it violates the constitution in more ways than I can even think of. However, after talking it over with my advisors and legal counsel, we decided to just go ahead with it, because fuck that guy.

I'm sorry, but I don't see any correlation between sedition and what Mrs. Pelosi said.

Just goes to show how much stupidity the left accepts from their own. Trump was likely trying to push buttons yet when a lib says something serious and incredibly stupid, they get a pass.
Just the fact that you guys are trying to read so much into this makes you appear desperate.
Why do libs get more hung up on mere words than they do about actions? Hillary's leaked emails are showing how truly corrupt she really is and yet Trump is getting talked about because he made a harmless remark?

Republicans can't wisecrack, but Dems can get away with actions that are harmful.

Last edited:
Seditious? If the leftists have their way disagreeing with them will be treason and we'll be sent to Gulags.

Goes to the level of stupidity the left will accept from their own. Trump may have been just trying to bug the left. Dems, like Pelosi, thumb their noses at due process and get away with it.

Red:
Unsupported argumentum ad speculum ("What if?")

Forum List

Back