Should voting be an ever-changing obstacle course?

Should voting be an ever-changing obstacle course?

• Total voters
Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? What do you think?
Just get a fucking ID and go IN PERSON to the polling place! What's so tough about that?

You are an uninformed dumbass. Apparently you aren't aware of the voter suppression laws that are being passed in several states. In fact, in some states your vote may not even be counted. In some Republican states Electoral College votes may even be awarded to the losing candidate - instead of the winning candidate chosen by the people.
The people are stupid idiots. The EC guaran-damn-tees that the urban shitholes NEVER get undue influence over the Presidential election, as it should be.
States need an EC to prevent Detroit from running Michigan, Chicago for Illinois, and NYC from destroying New York State
So people who live in cities should have less of a voice than people living outside...

Didn't get the "All men are created equal bit...."?

What right has someone outside a city to have a bigger say in the government than someone living in a city?
thisis-wherei-live-ve-been-told-to-take-better-care-46091739.png

If a person is physically incapable of voting in person then I support validated, as in signature and corresponding address registration verification, vote by mail. If an individual is unwilling to vote in person one can rightfully assume they don’t give a shit about the republic and shouldn’t vote.
The Republic can and will not stand the test of time if the very people it was designed to represent are unwilling to vote in person.

If a person is physically incapable of voting in person then I support validated, as in signature and corresponding address registration verification, vote by mail. If an individual is unwilling to vote in person one can rightfully assume they don’t give a shit about the republic and shouldn’t vote.
The Republic can and will not stand the test of time if the very people it was designed to represent are unwilling to vote in person.

Funny. Why doesn't Trump vote in person? He votes by mail.

If that offends you, CHANGE THE LAW

Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? What do you think?
Just get a fucking ID and go IN PERSON to the polling place! What's so tough about that?
I may be in hospital.
So? Request an OFFICIAL absentee ballot and make sure it's postmarked on the right day. See how simple that was?
What if you are having an emergency and didn't know you'd nee a ballot mailed, and with laws making it to where someone taking your ballot is illegal it nullifies an event.

Why is always Democrats that have these bizarre obstacles in their path? Republicans typically have no problem voting in person. Democrats try to base everything on edge cases.

Why do Republicans want autocracy instead of democracy? I don't understand why...

Would they like a Democrat autocracy? Most Democrats would not.

Last edited:
16 year old kids get a license easy all the time. Jesus Christ freakin lazy ass crybabies.

Ah, your favorite response when you have nothing too offer but smoke and mirrors,Trump this or that!
Autocracy, now that’s an interesting proclamation coming from a Marxist especially considering your masters, the kings of Tech, acting as one, control the narrative.

Last edited:
I may be in hospital.
So? Request an OFFICIAL absentee ballot and make sure it's postmarked on the right day. See how simple that was?
What if you are having an emergency and didn't know you'd nee a ballot mailed, and with laws making it to where someone taking your ballot is illegal it nullifies an event.

Why is always Democrats that have these bizarre obstacles in their path? Republicans typically have no problem voting in person. Democrats try to base everything on edge cases.
Why is always Democrats that have these bizarre obstacles in their path? Republicans typically have no problem voting in person.
Hmm…almost like it was designed that way. :uhoh3:

Why do Republicans want autocracy instead of democracy? I don't understand why...

Would they like a Democrat autocracy? Most Democrats would not.
You don't understand why because it's not true. We want the government as set out in the Constitution.

Democrats want an all-powerful Federal government making everyone's decisions for them.

Adults can make their own decisions.

I may be in hospital.

Why is always Democrats that have these bizarre obstacles in their path? Republicans typically have no problem voting in person.
Hmm…almost like it was designed that way. :uhoh3:
Really? Can you show us any voter laws that prevent Democrats from voting?

Voting sould have these rules

1. Be an American citizen.

2. Not be prohibited from voting by a Court

3. Ballot must be traceable to the person voting

4. Not be a fucking dumbass Libtard

That’s a bullshit claim. We are a representative democracy in which the minority rules… or is supposed to

Forum List

Back