Should We Abolish The Cops?

Why do you lie so much?
If you want to be the exception, a lefty ths5 does not want to legalize criminal behavior, go ahead

But the bulk of your tribe is pro criminal and anti law and order

Nope. The bulk of my "tribe" never said a thing about getting rid of the police. What they want is an acceleration of the trend that we saw (back before covid and the Floyd affair) to where instead of the police being dispatched to every disturbance by the 911 operator, they can send a mediator instead which will not result in an arrest or as we have seen, official oppression. If the mediator cannot effectively remedy the situation, they call the police. This is what the "defunding" was initially about. I'm sure there are some on the left who would like to disband the police just like there are some on the right who were calling for martial law.

and then when mediators start getting plugged, you will increase your calls for gun control.

We all see where you are going with this.

I'm sure some mediators will get injured or killed just as police are sometimes injured or killed. Its the nature of the business.
As for gun control...you're fantasies are your business.

The difference is it would be the government sending in unarmed people into a conflict.

And I know I hit the nail on the head because you are dismissing it.

The leftists want to abolish the cops because they want to make it legal to commit crime.

Have they thought about this to the end? When the looting starts... the shooting starts.

Maybe it would be good idea to abolish the cops and let Americans to take care of the criminality problem, once and for all! If they thought the police was brutal, just wait and see how Americans deal with criminals.

Utter rubbish.

Why do you lie so much?

Go away, moron.
That's an opinion piece, by a nobody, community organizer.... surely you can discern the difference...?

Why do you lie so much?
If you want to be the exception, a lefty ths5 does not want to legalize criminal behavior, go ahead

Nope. The bulk of my "tribe" never said a thing about getting rid of the police. What they want is an acceleration of the trend that we saw (back before covid and the Floyd affair) to where instead of the police being dispatched to every disturbance by the 911 operator, they can send a mediator instead which will not result in an arrest or as we have seen, official oppression. If the mediator cannot effectively remedy the situation, they call the police. This is what the "defunding" was initially about. I'm sure there are some on the left who would like to disband the police just like there are some on the right who were calling for martial law.

and then when mediators start getting plugged, you will increase your calls for gun control.

It's just a scam, a front for extortion and protection rackets, is all; the only thing they will 'mediate' in payoffs and 'fees' to keep the hoods away from your businesses and homes. And, the Democratic Party hacks will take a cut off the top, too. That's what organized criminal syndicates do.

The leftists want to abolish the cops because they want to make it legal to commit crime.

Have they thought about this to the end? When the looting starts... the shooting starts.

Maybe it would be good idea to abolish the cops and let Americans take care of the criminality problem, once and for all! If they thought the police was brutal, just wait and see how Americans deal with criminals.

I listened to an interview with a whiny prof named Alex S. Vitale. The concept is that you remove the police force and then you have all of these other groups take over the appropriate roles. People just nod their little heads and agree to it...........unquestioning.
Is there some magical opening of beds in psych wards? No? Why not? They don't exist. Can you force medication down someone's throat? No? Why not? They want to send social workers out to family crisis situations. ok. What do you do when you have a family member pulls a knife or a gun out? Or starts beating the hell out of another member of the family? Sending social workers out to work with the homeless like they do now does not magically provide homes. These people need to get their shit together.

Maybe it would be good idea to abolish the cops and let Americans to take care of the criminality problem, once and for all! If they thought the police was brutal, just wait and see how Americans deal with criminals.

Utter rubbish.

Why do you lie so much?
I think I'm gonna line-up with the right-wingers on this one...

"Defund" means "defund"... "Dismantle" means "Dismantle"... it's doesn't mean reconstruction... it doesn't mean reworking the budget...

Scumbag Leftists served-up the word "defund" without thinking it through...

Afterwards, more rational, sane Dems - seeing the massive blowback against the "defund" idea by mainstream America - have been desperate to re-work the phrasing, and are trying to spin it as either (a) truly meaning something else or (b) a misstep or mis-speak and not really what they meant to say.

Bull$hit.

Unfortunately for Leftist Scum... once the words are loose in the wild, they can't be pulled back, and they have to be re-spun or abandoned...

Goddamned idiot LibProgs... they gave their adversaries a ton of new (metaphorical) ammunition to use against them in an election year. Duh. :oops:

Way-to-go, Dems... giving Rumpian Minions the high ground on Law and Order and Stability... with less than five months left to go before November 3rd.

The re-tards advocating for Defunding in Minneapolis and other Urban $hitholes are almost as stupid as the worthless idiot Leftists in the Seattle $hit Zone.

Last edited:
Why do you lie so much?

I'm sure some mediators will get injured or killed just as police are sometimes injured or killed. Its the nature of the business.

The difference is it would be the government sending in unarmed people into a conflict.

A). A disturbance isn't necessarily a conflict. A husband and wife arguing, for example, doesn't usually erupt into gunfire. Your mileage may vary.
B). The mediator may be armed or unarmed depending on the locality or the nature of the call.
C). You don't seem to have any idea of what a program like this would do except for your suspicions. You buy into the blob's conspiracy theories so your paranoia is debilitating.

Why do you lie so much?

A). A disturbance isn't necessarily a conflict. A husband and wife arguing, for example, doesn't usually erupt into gunfire. Your mileage may vary.
B). The mediator may be armed or unarmed depending on the locality or the nature of the call.
C). You don't seem to have any idea of what a program like this would do except for your suspicions. You buy into the blob's conspiracy theories so your paranoia is debilitating.

A) sending an unarmed "3rd person" into a domestic disturbance is a recipe for disaster.

B) Once you arm, them, whats the difference between a mediator and a cop

C) The second one of these mediators is plugged calls for gun control will descend on us.

Utter rubbish.

Why do you lie so much?

Go away, moron.
That's an opinion piece, by a nobody, community organizer.... surely you can discern the difference...?

C'mon, you're asking a blob supporter to put on his thinking cap.

This is what happened last time he tried it:

1592220576069.png

Why do you lie so much?

A) sending an unarmed "3rd person" into a domestic disturbance is a recipe for disaster.

C) The second one of these mediators is plugged calls for gun control will descend on us.

A). It happens all the time. My parents fought quite often. My brothers and I tried to be peacemakers. None of us were armed.
B). Gee...you have guns. Are you a cop?
C). Your fantasies are your business. Here is a clue for you; there will be calls for gun control the next time there is a mass killing and your reactions are to shrug your shoulders about it. The mediation techniques have no bearing on when that is going to happen again

Why do you lie so much?

It's just a scam, a front for extortion and protection rackets, is all; the only thing they will 'mediate' in payoffs and 'fees' to keep the hoods away from your businesses and homes. And, the Democratic Party hacks will take a cut off the top, too. That's what organized criminal syndicates do.

Oh darn, they discovered our scam....lol

Why do you lie so much?

A). It happens all the time. My parents fought quite often. My brothers and I tried to be peacemakers. None of us were armed.
C). Your fantasies are your business. Here is a clue for you; there will be calls for gun control the next time there is a mass killing and your reactions are to shrug your shoulders about it. The mediation techniques have no bearing on when that is going to happen again

A) DD calls aren't just about fighting, and an unarmed 3rd man in would just inflame the situation.

B) Nice Dodge

C) The vehemency you are denying this point just shows I hit the nail on the head, you smarmy little cuck.

Utter rubbish.

Why do you lie so much?
I think I'm gonna line-up with the right-wingers on this one...

"Defund" means "defund"... it's doesn't mean re-working the budget...

Scumbag Leftists served-up the word "defund" without thinking it through...

Afterwards, more rational, sane Dems - seeing the massive blowback against the "defund" idea by mainstream America - have been desperate to re-work the phrasing, and are trying to spin it as either (a) truly meaning something else or (b) a misstep or mis-speak and not really what they meant to say.

Bull$hit.

Unfortunately for Leftist Scum... once the words are loose in the wild, they can't be pulled back...

Goddamned idiot LibProgs... they gave their adversaries a ton of new (metaphorical) ammunition to use against them in an election year.

The retards advocating for Defunding in Minneapolis and other Urban $hitholes are almost as stupid as the worthless idiot Leftists in the Seattle $hit Zone.

A very good analysis. Unfortunately the demonstrators missed our conference call from Davos with Mr. Soros and the Trilateral commission and went ahead with the first draft of the branding proposal.

I'm lampooning it a bit but seriously you described it perfectly....the biggest enemy liberalism has is quite often liberals themselves. I spent most of the night trying to convince a couple of my fellow libbies that the guy who was killed in Atlanta was shot because he took the cop's weapon and pointed it at them. They didn't see an issue with his doing it and thought the police had no right to defend themselves. :dunno:

Why do you lie so much?

A) DD calls aren't just about fighting, and an unarmed 3rd man in would just inflame the situation.

B) Nice Dodge

C) The vehemency you are denying this point just shows I hit the nail on the head, you smarmy little cuck.

A). Nice dodge. If the parties understand that the next dispatch will be a sheriff's deputy and someone's going to jail...do you think they'll cool it then? Of course you don't. You don't think much....ever.
B). Dodge? You're asking the difference between someone who can arrest you and can't arrest you based on their carrying of a firearm.
C). Vehemency? I responded twice with about 20 words shit brains. There will always be calls for gun control whether these pilot programs gain traction or not. You're inventing a barrier out of thin air.

Utter rubbish.

Why do you lie so much?

Go away, moron.
Obama wrote the opinion piece?

Why do you lie so much?

B) Nice Dodge

A). Nice dodge. If the parties understand that the next dispatch will be a sheriff's deputy and someone's going to jail...do you think they'll cool it then? Of course you don't. You don't think much....ever.
B). Dodge? You're asking the difference between someone who can arrest you and can't arrest you based on their carrying of a firearm.
C). Vehemency? I responded twice with about 20 words shit brains. There will always be calls for gun control whether these pilot programs gain traction or not. You're inventing a barrier out of thin air.

A) yes, because people in a Domestic dispute are rational and understand consequences of their actions...

B) Do you really think people will see the difference, when under duress?

C) Vehemency is not the same as tossing out a denying word diarrhea.

...A very good analysis. Unfortunately the demonstrators missed our conference call from Davos with Mr. Soros and the Trilateral commission and went ahead with the first draft of the branding proposal. I'm lampooning it a bit but seriously you described it perfectly....the biggest enemy liberalism has is quite often liberals themselves. I spent most of the night trying to convince a couple of my fellow libbies that the guy who was killed in Atlanta was shot because he took the cop's weapon and pointed it at them. They didn't see an issue with his doing it and thought the police had no right to defend themselves. :dunno:
Thanks. You and I are not on the same page in all things, but this particular bit of common ground is important.

These people just don't think things through, and end up harming their own cause more than their adversaries could ever hope to do.

It's the difference between juvenile Emoting and mature Forethought, I suspect, with the latter being in short supply oftentimes. ;)

A) yes, because people in a Domestic dispute are rational and understand consequences of their actions...

B) Do you really think people will see the difference, when under duress?

C) Vehemency is not the same as tossing out a denying word diarrhea.

I think there is some confusion between "argument' and what happens by the time the cops are called to a domestic dispute. There are a few facts that need to be laid on the table.

Cops are most likely to get shot when responding to a domestic dispute. Women are most likely to die when they attempt to leave 1) their husbands and 2) their boyfriends. We already have a system that can offer little protection for domestic violence victims. Mediators can't do it.

Forum List

Back