Should we avoid killing their families?

Nuking a holy site now, eh?

How do you think a billion Catholics would feel if someone nuked the Vatican. Do you think they would be like, "Gosh, I guess we should all be nice to the guys who did that"?

You'd have a billion pissed off Muslims on your hands, dumbass.

As soon asCatholics begin to behaed people, and run them down, or mass muder them while yelling I DID IT FOR YOU , MY GOD! then I'll worry about Catholics! AND if we have a billion pissed off muslims, a dozen more NUKES will cut that number down into a few hundred million, we can work on it further if VENGENCE is their game! COWARD, and pussy!
You know about the Inquisition, Right?

Ancient history Jake ass! WE fight REALITY TODAY!

Tim McVeigh's rightwing terrorism isn't ancient history. Should we have killed a few thousand conservatives in retaliation?

You conveniently forget the muslim connection! But I'd gladly watch a few thoiusand of you baby killers die, and just on moral grounds!
The Right has a number of folks doing that already.

As soon asCatholics begin to behaed people, and run them down, or mass muder them while yelling I DID IT FOR YOU , MY GOD! then I'll worry about Catholics! AND if we have a billion pissed off muslims, a dozen more NUKES will cut that number down into a few hundred million, we can work on it further if VENGENCE is their game! COWARD, and pussy!
You know about the Inquisition, Right?

Ancient history Jake ass! WE fight REALITY TODAY!

Tim McVeigh's rightwing terrorism isn't ancient history. Should we have killed a few thousand conservatives in retaliation?

You conveniently forget the muslim connection! But I'd gladly watch a few thoiusand of you baby killers die, and just on moral grounds!
The Right has a number of folks doing that already.

Have they killed over 300,000 as you left wing cock suckers have done to babies each year? Your EQUIVALENCE sucks!

Kill the terrorists or die with them. So it is written. So it is done.

Are Iraqi's justified in killing Americans- if an American drone kills an innocent civilian?

And just how much do you really want this to be a war of the West versus all Muslims?

Are Iraqi's justified in killing Americans- if an American drone kills an innocent civilian?

And just how much do you really want this to be a war of the West versus all Muslims?
If Iraqis killed those who need killing we would not have to drone them.

Trump doesn't just want to kill the families of terrorists. He wants to bomb anyone who is held captive by ISISBOOMBAH.

And so does Cruz. He wants to deliberately carpet bomb innocents.

They are clueless dumbasses.

The world is a HARD PLACE...someone has to do the HARD WORK to finish the job, not just kick the can down the road.... Collateral Damage.... What was it 184,000 civilians when the bomb dropped on Japan, and how long did it take them to surrender after the second bomb?....Muslim's are MUCH dumber than Japs, it will take half a billion of them......Mecca first....GO The Donald and/or Ted Cruz!!!!

NukeMecca.jpg

And it didn't cost us a single American life to do this!
Nuking a holy site now, eh?

How do you think a billion Catholics would feel if someone nuked the Vatican. Do you think they would be like, "Gosh, I guess we should all be nice to the guys who did that"?

You'd have a billion pissed off Muslims on your hands, dumbass.

Wow. Look at you go, Nazi.
WHY are we there? Honestly....please tell me why we should be involved in the middle east woes in the first place....?

Please, someone, anyone, explain this to me...

What is the U.S. interest?
thet want you dead, Mona...
Huh? I am not afraid of them.... a few handful of people being killed here is NO SOUND REASON to spend the next 30 years warring in the middle east and spend 10 thousand billion dollars while America is suffering and broke....

So I ask again, why are we there and what is our interest in being there?

My bottom line is....if the Taliban leader who ordered the suicide bombing lives in a village with his family and the family of the bomber, should we take him out regardless...to include his goat....or should we follow Obama's ROE?

My bottom line is....if the Taliban leader who ordered the suicide bombing lives in a village with his family and the family of the bomber, should we take him out regardless...to include his goat....or should we follow Obama's ROE?

Yes,

But, on the otherhand, we shouldn't use special forces to line up his family against the wall for the hell of it either.

Actually, it's not Obama's ROE that dictates we don't take out non combatants, it's the Geneva Conventions that do. Too bad the war hawks on here have never served and don't know that the American military has to abide by them.

Take the leader out, take the family out, take the goat out and if the entire village knew....take it out

If Iraqis killed those who need killing we would not have to drone them.

Actually, it's not Obama's ROE that dictates we don't take out non combatants, it's the Geneva Conventions that do. Too bad the war hawks on here have never served and don't know that the American military has to abide by them.

ISIS signed the Geneva convention?... unless both side are signers it's UNENFORCEABLE!

ISIS signed the Geneva convention?... unless both side are signers it's UNENFORCEABLE!

Sailor boy thinks our military should abide by something the muzzies have no intention of abiding by....then wonders why we can't get the upper hand on the savages

The Taliban leader is a combatant, Gertrude...

Both you and BitchyIrishAss need to read up on the Conventions and why they are there, and that yeah, even though the terrorists didn't sign (they're not a country, just a loose coalition of individuals and groups), the US still has to abide by them.

It's not negotiable. EVERY president since they were enacted has had to follow them, even in Viet Nam when the North Vietnamese didn't abide by them.

Both you and BitchyIrishAss need to read up on the Conventions and why they are there, and that yeah, even though the terrorists didn't sign (they're not a country, just a loose coalition of individuals and groups), the US still has to abide by them.

It's not negotiable. EVERY president since they were enacted has had to follow them, even in Viet Nam when the North Vietnamese didn't abide by them.

Were you in Viet Nam.... They weren't followed, I believe Hossfly can back me up on that! And they weren't followed in Korea!

Oh, really???

Then why did FDR bomb German cities???

Or why did Truman NUKE two Japanese cities???

Seems you Democrats have short memories!!!

The Constitution states that treaties which the US has ratified are the law of the land, just like laws passed by congress.

The US has ratified the Hague Convention, which specifically forbids collective punishment. Going after the families of terrorists is a clear example of collective punishment, and thus it is forbidden by the Constitution.

Whether ISIS ratified the Hague Convention is irrelevant. We have ratified it. That's all that matters.

Hence, all the Trump fans on this thread are proudly declaring that they're Constitution-shredding traitors, not to mention wannabee war criminals and genocidal monsters who are out to make both Hitler and Stalin look like amateurs.

Given that all Trump fans are such proud traitors, should it be considered a crime to be a Trump fan?

Forum List

Back