Should Young Minorities Be Allowed To Buy Guns ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden wasn't wrong. And the dude was trying to troll Biden.
So asking for clarification on gun policy is trolling?...what do you call what the white house press corp. do to Trump?....this is why you are going to lose...your short sided one sided blindness....

Last edited:
Sleepy Joe is nuts! :cuckoo:

Biden is REALLY losing it

even calling an ar-14 instead of an ar-15

he also said is sons have guns when he only has one son

heres the deal, biden has a 20 gage shotgun

but if anyone ever tries to harm him one of his armed bodyguards will shoot the attacker and biden will not need his own gun

I call on every gun grabber in America sitting their fat ass in public office to give up armed police protection and just rely on calling 911 if someone tries to kill them

“We’re gonna take your AR-14?”

LOL. :laughing0301:

I can’t wait for Quid Pro Joe to debate the Donald!

Seriously though, if anyone should be red-flagged as being unfit to possess a firearm, it should be that brain-damaged idiot.

OK,
Trump shooting Weapon/Shotgun/Handgun/etc....

Who you got, Biden versus trump?

I'm pretty sure that denying second amendment rights based on race or ethnicity will not be accepted by the courts as an exception. :lol:
You misconstrued. We're not talking about denying second amendment rights based on race or ethnicity. We're talking about denying PURCHASING rights to people with invalid background checks (wherin that happens to be because of a ludicrous govt policy that mentions race/ethnicity). While race /ethnicity may have some involvement, nevertheless, the basis for the denial is invalid background check.

One must pass a background check to buy a gun. Not having lots of pertinent information in a background is not passing a background check, and thus the sale must not happen. The cause of the denial is background check insufficency.

Secondly, are you saying that you would sell a gun to someone like Nickolas Cruz ? You think that's OK ?

I thought you liberal guys were strong on background checks. Not any more ?

I am not a liberal. It may be hard for you to understand, but just because someone disagrees with you about something does not make them a liberal.

You can try all the mental gymnastics you want. If the idea is to only deny minorities theirBut Constitutional rights, it’s not going to pass legal muster. Again, if you think the programs you are talking about are terrible, push to get rid of those programs. That, at least, has a chance of happening.
But that's not the idea, no matter how much you keep moving the topic to that idea.

Moving the topic? It's the title of your thread. :lol:

Further, you keep promoting the idea. An "invalid background check" is something you made up. Anyone could have committed crimes which went unreported. Neither you nor, importantly, the legal system can know who has or has not committed a crime if it isn't reported. In addition, not all young minorities in Broward county, or other areas with similar programs, will have committed unreported crimes. Despite that, you ask if all young minorities should be denied their Constitutional right, but say nothing about young whites.

And this is all based on the assumption that your claims regarding the PROMISE program are accurate. I find that less than likely. I also wonder if you consider students with disabilities and LGBTQ students (who are mentioned with students of color in the Collaborative Agreement on School Discipline for Broward) as part of the young minorities you seem to be all for denying the right to purchase a gun.

You seem to believe that assuming young minorities have committed crimes which went unreported, and should therefore be denied the right to keep and bear arms, is a valid idea. I suppose it might be, if one didn't feel the need to follow the Constitution.

I'm pretty sure that denying second amendment rights based on race or ethnicity will not be accepted by the courts as an exception. :lol:
You misconstrued. We're not talking about denying second amendment rights based on race or ethnicity. We're talking about denying PURCHASING rights to people with invalid background checks (wherin that happens to be because of a ludicrous govt policy that mentions race/ethnicity). While race /ethnicity may have some involvement, nevertheless, the basis for the denial is invalid background check.

One must pass a background check to buy a gun. Not having lots of pertinent information in a background is not passing a background check, and thus the sale must not happen. The cause of the denial is background check insufficency.

Secondly, are you saying that you would sell a gun to someone like Nickolas Cruz ? You think that's OK ?

I am not a liberal. It may be hard for you to understand, but just because someone disagrees with you about something does not make them a liberal.

You can try all the mental gymnastics you want. If the idea is to only deny minorities theirBut Constitutional rights, it’s not going to pass legal muster. Again, if you think the programs you are talking about are terrible, push to get rid of those programs. That, at least, has a chance of happening.
But that's not the idea, no matter how much you keep moving the topic to that idea.

Further, you keep promoting the idea. An "invalid background check" is something you made up. Anyone could have committed crimes which went unreported. Neither you nor, importantly, the legal system can know who has or has not committed a crime if it isn't reported. In addition, not all young minorities in Broward county, or other areas with similar programs, will have committed unreported crimes. Despite that, you ask if all young minorities should be denied their Constitutional right, but say nothing about young whites.

And this is all based on the assumption that your claims regarding the PROMISE program are accurate. I find that less than likely. I also wonder if you consider students with disabilities and LGBTQ students (who are mentioned with students of color in the Collaborative Agreement on School Discipline for Broward) as part of the young minorities you seem to be all for denying the right to purchase a gun.

You seem to believe that assuming young minorities have committed crimes which went unreported, and should therefore be denied the right to keep and bear arms, is a valid idea. I suppose it might be, if one didn't feel the need to follow the Constitution.
As I said (twice now), the title only allows a few words. The topic is the title AND the OP, combined.

Some people have to be told 3 times.

Your topic does not match the title of the thread.

As I said (twice now), the title only allows a few words. The topic is the title AND the OP, combined.

Oh, I see. You don't want me to discuss the part of the topic you are uncomfortable defending? Understood. I wouldn't want to try defending such silliness, either. ;)

Demand state of the art machine guns.

Demand the repeal of the Hughes Amendment.

Demand a legal challenge to all federal and state firearms laws.

NEVER vote for Democrats. Watch out who you vote for otherwise. Rs and Is secretly want to take away your ultimate power -- the gun.

This is the most important issue we face. EVERYONE should be single issue voters on arms. We should get EXACTLY what our military has. No ifs ands or buts.

Oh, I see. You don't want me to discuss the part of the topic you are uncomfortable defending? Understood. I wouldn't want to try defending such silliness, either. ;)
There is no "part" of a topic, regardless of how much you want to create one.

If you have an obsession with racial discrimination, as is obvious you do, why don't you start a thread in opposition to the worst & largest racial discrimination in America... ?Affirmative Action.

:rolleyes:

Your topic does not match the title of the thread.
That's been explained 3 times in the thread, including in the post you just quoted. :rolleyes:

If you have an obsession with racial discrimination, as is obvious you do, why don't you start a thread in opposition to the worst & largest racial discrimination in America... ?Affirmative Action.

Really? There is no part of a topic? So, what, you think no one should be able to discuss particular details of a topic you bring up? Again, :lol:.

I'm not obsessed with racial discrimination. However, when someone brings up the idea of denying Constitutional rights on the basis of race, I do feel the urge to point out the foolishness of such an idea. When, as you have, that person continues to press the idea, I have no problem continuing to point out that foolishness. In your particular case, you seem to want to ignore or deny that you've even put the idea forward, despite the clear evidence that you have. You've thrown out some excuses (Thread titles have limited space, you only asked a question rather than supporting the idea) but it's been pretty clear from your posts that you think the idea of denying the rights of minorities is one with merit.

If you didn't want anyone to call you out for it, you shouldn't have brought it up.

The fact that Biden said "AR-14" looks worse than his display of bad temper and lack of self-control. This video makes Biden look very bad.

This video makes Biden look good. Standing up to a right wing zealot and telling him exactly what he is. You are another bullshit artist.

Stalin would be so proud of Joe.

1574199635920.jpg

Russia is backing Trump not Biden.

Really? There is no part of a topic? So, what, you think no one should be able to discuss particular details of a topic you bring up? Again, :lol:.

I'm not obsessed with racial discrimination. However, when someone brings up the idea of denying Constitutional rights on the basis of race, I do feel the urge to point out the foolishness of such an idea. When, as you have, that person continues to press the idea, I have no problem continuing to point out that foolishness. In your particular case, you seem to want to ignore or deny that you've even put the idea forward, despite the clear evidence that you have. You've thrown out some excuses (Thread titles have limited space, you only asked a question rather than supporting the idea) but it's been pretty clear from your posts that you think the idea of denying the rights of minorities is one with merit.

If you didn't want anyone to call you out for it, you shouldn't have brought it up.
I've told you repeatedly that the topic is unreported crime making invalid background checks. Sure there's an aspect of regarding minorities. That's the way they made it be.

And so that's why people can't be sure when dealing with young minorities, who could have blank background checks that should show crimes they've committed.

And with all your foaming at the mouth over race discrimination, you never once addressed the topic of whether we should sell guns to young minorities, being that we can't know their backgrounds.

And we don't know if we should hire them either, since those with hidden crimes could be disastrous (like Nicolas Cruz)

You're nothing but a cheap low down scum of a troll, who has not gone with the topic, you've tried to change the topic from security to racial discrimination, and I don't give a rat's ass what you think. You have dodged every question I've asked you, so I'll assume that yes, you would rather have hundreds of Americans shot dead, children molested, and more Carnage havoc, than have one person discriminated against by race. You are both deranged and an idiot.

Last edited:
So are posters willing to trade away LIVES, and childrens' safety, etc, to prevent a few discriminations of race ?
(brought about by the Obama administration, willing school districts, and police)

It looks like some people care more about racial discrimination than they do about public safety.

Up to now, I have only asked the question if young minorities (Anywhere in America) should be sold guns (or hired to safety sensitive jobs). Now, I'm going to provide my answer.

NO, they most certainly should NOT be sold guns, or knives, or be hired to safety sensitive jobs, until such time that every school board has given a full accounting of what these people have done that is criminal or safety risk, in any way.

When their true backgrounds become public, THEN they should have rights the same as everyone with complete and accurate background checks.

And those who would sell guns to the Nicolas Cruz's of the world, or hire them as babysitters, should hang their heads in shame, knowing that they are the morons that we, in this country, must protect ourselves from.

As much as I am against gun control, I do believe criminals (those with records) shouldn't be free to buy guns. Their records should be public information, and available to gun sellers.

This wasn't the case with Nicolas Cruz, the Parkland Massacre killer, whose criminal activity was covered up, due to Obama's "Promise Program". Gun sellers, unable to see the Cruz background dirt, freely sold him the guns he used to kill 17 people.

So now we have many young minorities with criminal backgrounds, impervious to background checks. Where do we go from here ? Hopefully, not to more Parkland shootings.

I support full ownership of guns by all minorities.

When we arm enough minorities, they themselves will start shooting and killing the criminals in their minority groups.

As it relates to this case, I fully support all criminals of any kind, being tossed in prison for criminal acts. I don't believe in Promise Programs, and "rehabilitation". Shoot them, kill them, bury them. They can be rehabilitated in the next life.

As usual, I can't find a moderator when I want one. Moderators, where are you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back