Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

Oh, right.

It’s interesting that Garland refused to charge the people rioting in front of the homes of SCOTUS judges to try to intimidate the judges. It is very specifically illegal.

Garland refused to hold them accountable for breaking the law.

Try as we might, we cannot get around the fact that we have a two-tiered Justic system.

That is the starting point.

I did not see BLM executives decrying them or demanding that those protesting stop short of riots.
Did you see George Floyd’s brother Terrence Floyd speak at a press conference shortly after his brother was killed.

See my post nf.21.03.14 #450

Don't believe anything that the lying left says.
Can you answer a question? Did Terrance Floyd have the right to peaceably assemble with others to protest the 8 minute 48 second suffocation death of his brother by a police officer?

TOPLINE George Floyd’s younger brother Terrence Floyd urged protesters in Minneapolis on Monday to protest peacefully and to vote in the wake of violent demonstrations that have gripped the city since his brother’s death.

George Floyd’s Brother Calls For Peaceful Protests, Political Action

Trump had the right to call his supporters to peaceably assemble at Capitol Hill to protest the certification of the winner of the election because it was not him.

“If I’m not over here blowing up stuff, messing up my community, what are y’all doing? Y’all doing nothing. Because that’s not going to bring my brother back at all,” Floyd said at the site where his brother died after a police officer knelt on his neck last Monday.

Floyd told the crowd that his family is peaceful and argued that violence doesn’t accomplish the change demonstrators are seeking.

“Let’s do this another way,” Floyd proposed. “Let’s stop thinking our voice don’t matter. Vote. Educate yourself and know who you’re voting for. That’s how we’re gonna hit them.”

Floyd concluded by saying, “I know my brother would not want violence,” imploring the crowd “let’s do this peacefully, please.”
is Terrence Floyd or Donald Trump responsible for outbreaks of violence that breakout in the vicinity of the called peaceful protest.

You do know that you're now having to defend them and their words only because you now support words being prosecuted? You are in favor of it, so now the door is open.
That's insane. Words like this?

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”

“And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you’ve recalculated.”

Trumpybear and his New Republican lackeys are okay with subverting the elections because they see nothing wrong with what he said and was trying to do.

Or how about the 9-11 plot. If we could have caught those fuckers talking about their plan to use jetliners to attack us, would those words be enough to investigate and prosecute?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back