Shove Your Insurrection

no matter how you think you can spin it, they had every right to be there if they opened the doors, and they did
I don’t see anyone opening the doors here. Do you?

Biden has stopped drilling permits in Alaska now. What a dildo. A manual one for the batteries are to expensive.

How many active rigs did it stop from drilling in ANWR? Besides, isn't the real work done in Alaska when the ground is frozen? Not in June. It's a bone to the Eco-groups.

they had every right as citizens to be there.
Says who?
me, my tax dollars and theirs pay for it. it's ours. Now you can be depressed all you want at that fact.

Just try to go into ANY government building when it's closed to the public and see what happens to you. Demand entrance as your right as a taxpayers, Skippy. Video tape what happens when you try to break the doors and windows to get in, and attack the police who are there to keep you out.

Says who?
me, my tax dollars and theirs pay for it. it's ours. Now you can be depressed all you want at that fact.

Just try to go into ANY government building when it's closed to the public and see what happens to you. Demand entrance as your right as a taxpayers, Skippy. Video tape what happens when you try to break the doors and windows to get in, and attack the police who are there to keep you out.
What happened in Portland? The building burned.

The Trump attempt at insurrection was much more serious than the attack on 9/11/2001.

A house divided against itself cannot stand and a large segment of the population--the Trump cult--feel that the attempt to stop the orderly transfer of power was a legitimate form of protest.

Except....it was a Leftist created faux insurrection by Democrats to divert attention from the fact that NO ONE was going to attend the Biden appointment to office aka inauguration.

But it would take at least an ounce of common sense to figure that out. Many 5 year olds have. What about you?
At least urine good company since many on the Right also fell for the bait and have completely forgotten about the stolen election to focus on the democrats baited diversions.

Hey! Look over there !!!!!
Stupidity is either inherited or acquired. In your case apparently you rushed to both those ticket booths.
Wait, wait, wait...

dOnald tRump, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, the proud boys, the oath takers, and tons of other folks staged an insurrection to deflect from Joe Biden's inauguration being a small crowd which we already knew was gonna happen because there's a global pandemic happening?

Do you even think about the crap you post?

Folks....watch while I blow another imbecile clueless Leftist out of the water.............

CreepAss......

So you claim your people didn't get out to the inauguration due to some imaginary "pandemic" huh??
Like your people give a fuck about a pandemic when it comes to getting out when you want to and being assclowns......

FAIL

Minneapolis.webp

NEWSOM-3.jpg

Says who?

They were invited in, all nice and friendly-like. It was just a tour. Just a couple of silly rabble-rousers got a little loud, that's all.

This is like a fucking viral madness. Like a zombie movie. These people are just GONE.

Says who?

They were invited in, all nice and friendly-like. It was just a tour. Just a couple of silly rabble-rousers got a little loud, that's all.

This is like a fucking viral madness. Like a zombie movie. These people are just GONE.
Why don't you cut to chase and say we have to hate these people because they will not conform, Commie?

Says who?

Need that video again? LOL blind mother fking melon

This lady is tired of this bullshit.

Sister of pilot killed on Sept. 11 absolutely excoriates leftists who liken Jan. 6 Capitol riot to 9/11 terror attack that claimed nearly 3,000 lives​

Sure. As soon as right wingers stop fantasizing their alleged fraud conspiracies as the "gospel Truth". You right wingers should be excoriated.

Says who?

Need that video again? LOL blind mother fking melon
You have not been exposed to much of the video from that day.

That's because people like you hide in your echo chamber.

I can't help you. Sorry.

This lady is tired of this bullshit.

Sister of pilot killed on Sept. 11 absolutely excoriates leftists who liken Jan. 6 Capitol riot to 9/11 terror attack that claimed nearly 3,000 lives​

Sure. As soon as right wingers stop fantasizing their alleged fraud conspiracies as the "gospel Truth". You right wingers should be excoriated.
The conspiracy was the fraud. The cover up is also a conspiracy. Trump won the swing states. It will be proven.

no matter how you think you can spin it, they had every right to be there if they opened the doors, and they did
I don’t see anyone opening the doors here. Do you?

Biden has stopped drilling permits in Alaska now. What a dildo. A manual one for the batteries are to expensive.

There are 8 active drilling rigs up there right now. Hardly a great loss, but the effects of taking oil out of that pristine game preserve will take generations to heal.

The US was already energy independent when Republicans authorized that drilling. Trump signed the law over the objections of his own sons, who didn't want the hunting grounds spoiled.
they were let in, no breach, so factually speaking again you are wrong. that's called an invitation.
This is a lie.

‘Factually speaking’ you’re wrong and a liar.

‘Factually speaking’ it was a rightwing domestic terrorist attack.
How many guns were confiscated, dingus?

By the FBI - none, but they weren't in the Capitol Building. By the Capitol police and the DC police, there were arsenals of weapons, tasers, bombs and guns, found. Three insurrectionists were arrested with guns inside the Capitol building.

Forum List

Back