Shove Your Insurrection

This lady is tired of this bullshit.

Sister of pilot killed on Sept. 11 absolutely excoriates leftists who liken Jan. 6 Capitol riot to 9/11 terror attack that claimed nearly 3,000 lives​

Your desperation knows no bounds. Do you think this makes this woman an expert of some description? Is she some sort of bellwether on what forms of violent terrorist attack or not?

Or is it just that she agrees with your idiocy? Is that it Skippy?
:shutupsmiley:

Who the fuck do you think you are? I don't have to shut up.

How about YOU stop posting lies and garbage. Then I won't call out your lies and stupidity.
I don't expect you to shut up. It would be out of character. The limited character you have. It is called an emoji and an answer to that dribble you posted.

In other words, you were in capable of rebutting the facts that I posted, so you resort to childish insults instead.

That’s why you’re a FuckBoi.
That wasn't a childish insult. And you do not post facts, you post opinions.

Fact: there was an insurrection at the capital on January 6. That’s not an opinion.
No, it is not. There were insurrections in Portland and Seattle. That is a fact.

Because it will allow to introduce evidence of fraud. And Dominion will be forced to disprove it. They cannot win that one.
And what happens when Dominion loses?
They never do an American election again. The shouldn't do one more election. You realize that when fraud is proven you will have no choice.
Don’t care if Dominion exists or not. Has no relevance to my life.

Trump is still sitting in Florida bitching and moaning.

no matter how you think you can spin it, they had every right to be there if they opened the doors, and they did
I don’t see anyone opening the doors here. Do you?

Biden has stopped drilling permits in Alaska now. What a dildo. A manual one for the batteries are to expensive.

There are 8 active drilling rigs up there right now. Hardly a great loss, but the effects of taking oil out of that pristine game preserve will take generations to heal.

The US was already energy independent when Republicans authorized that drilling. Trump signed the law over the objections of his own sons, who didn't want the hunting grounds spoiled.

I bet the British had their version of what happened at the Boston Tea Party. A patriot needs to do what a patriot needs to do.
Yes, they did, now the traitors and their dear leader are in prison or headed to prison.
Thanks to the DC police.
It was the Capitol police. The ones who murdered an unarmed woman.

Justifiable homicide. The ultimate in stand your ground from a crazed intruder.
it wasn't his building, it was ours. there's that. stand your ground is different. look it up.
No, it wasn't, it was closed to the public for covid.
Then the dumb bitch, breaches 3 police lines, she deserved to get shot.
The police can close parks, beaches, streets, highways, buildings and structures of any kind to the general public.

He protected our elected representatives from the mob in their workplace and was completely justified. The one who convinced her to invade the Capitol during the ceremonial counting of the EC votes is the one most responsible for her death, beside her that is.
still the people's building. no matter how you think you can spin it, they had every right to be there if they opened the doors, and they did. Need those links again?
That's right they were hugging and kissing the police too.
Your delusional.

So, the dumb bitch shouldn't have been there, she deserved to get shot, as did many others.

How many morons would breach two police lines, enter a building, breach another one and not to expect getting shot?

May as well enter a police station to rob the cops.
so anyone who isn't where they're supposed to be can be shot now? is that your new rule? So every person who is in the wrong house must die!!! sounds good to me. holy fk, the steps a demofk takes.
YES, you stupid fucking moron.
YOU think, "she was just at the wrong house"?
There were police on the other side of the door, with guns.
That would be my FIRST clue, IMBECILE.
they were invited in.
Yes, they were, they just didn't RSVP.

The Trump attempt at insurrection was much more serious than the attack on 9/11/2001.

A house divided against itself cannot stand and a large segment of the population--the Trump cult--feel that the attempt to stop the orderly transfer of power was a legitimate form of protest.
You are now an official idiot. Bye.

An assessment by you is similar to a decision by a melon.

I bet the British had their version of what happened at the Boston Tea Party. A patriot needs to do what a patriot needs to do.
Yes, they did, now the traitors and their dear leader are in prison or headed to prison.
Thanks to the DC police.
It was the Capitol police. The ones who murdered an unarmed woman.
So, the dumb bitch shouldn't have been there, she deserved to get shot, as did many others.

How many morons would breach two police lines, enter a building, breach another one and not to expect getting shot?

May as well enter a police station to rob the cops.
Oh you mean like the leftist rioters did during the summer of love etc ?? Thanks for the measuring cup.
Sure, if they were that stupid, some of them were and they got shot.

"Thanks for the measuring cup".

Your welcome, I'm sure you will have it full of deflection and BS in no time.

Sister of pilot killed on Sept. 11 absolutely excoriates leftists who liken Jan. 6 Capitol riot to 9/11 terror attack that claimed nearly 3,000 lives​

Your desperation knows no bounds. Do you think this makes this woman an expert of some description? Is she some sort of bellwether on what forms of violent terrorist attack or not?

How about YOU stop posting lies and garbage. Then I won't call out your lies and stupidity.
I don't expect you to shut up. It would be out of character. The limited character you have. It is called an emoji and an answer to that dribble you posted.

In other words, you were in capable of rebutting the facts that I posted, so you resort to childish insults instead.

Fact: there was an insurrection at the capital on January 6. That’s not an opinion.
No, it is not. There were insurrections in Portland and Seattle. That is a fact.
We must distinguish between riots and insurrection.

I love how the sheep keep calling this an "insurrection" when NO ONE has been charged with insurrection.
It is fucking hilarious how these dumb twats love to be led around by their media overlords.

Please demonstrate how the government of the United States of America was threatened or prevented from carrying out their Constitutional duties by the protests in Portland and Seattle.

Kindly provide the names of the federal leaders who were under attack, fleeing for their lives, or being hidden by co-workers while under police and/or Secret Service protection during the protests in Portland and Seattle.

Then we can talk about redefining the protests in Portland and Seattle as something other than "civil disobedience".

I love how the sheep keep calling this an "insurrection" when NO ONE has been charged with insurrection.
It is fucking hilarious how these dumb twats love to be led around by their media overlords.
while insulting a nation of victims.
indeed.
Someone the other day say its the worst attack on the capitol in 200 years. Yep, they actually said that.
Lets forget about the commies that bombed the fucking building in the 80s smh

Please demonstrate how the government of the United States of America was threatened or prevented from carrying out their Constitutional duties by the protests in Portland and Seattle.

Kindly provide the names of the federal leaders who were under attack, fleeing for their lives, or being hidden by co-workers while under police and/or Secret Service protection during the protests in Portland and Seattle.

Then we can talk about redefining the protests in Portland and Seattle as something other than "civil disobedience".
They didnt release their named, but federal authorities were locked in a federal courthouse while BLM/ANTIFA tried to set the mother fucker on fire :thup:

indeed.
Someone the other day say its the worst attack on the capitol in 200 years. Yep, they actually said that.
they are not americans.

Violently smashing your way through police lines to get to, capture and hold hostage and perhaps kill, Senators and House members while they were carrying out their Constitutional obligation to validate the certified EC votes of the States elections, which the mob was trying to stop, is what?

indeed.
yep the Tulsa 1921 wasn't as bad. Leave it to a bunch of racist kkkers to demonize that event. ONly kkkers, living colors still today.

Violently smashing your way through police lines to get to, capture and hold hostage and perhaps kill, Senators and House members while they were carrying out their Constitutional obligation to validate the certified EC votes of the States elections, which the mob was trying to stop, is what?
are you seriously saying you haven't ever seen something like that before? really? come on dude grab your dick and be a man. Admit Tulsa 1921 wasn't anything, come on kkker, let's hear you. You act like the fking civil war never fking happened. you're fking insane you racist bot.

Zip ties = assault weapon :lol:

Forum List

Back