Shove Your Insurrection

I love how the sheep keep calling this an "insurrection" when NO ONE has been charged with insurrection.
It is fucking hilarious how these dumb twats love to be led around by their media overlords.
Violently smashing your way through police lines to get to, capture and hold hostage and perhaps kill, Senators and House members while they were carrying out their Constitutional obligation to validate the certified EC votes of the States elections, which the mob was trying to stop, is what?
Zip ties = assault weapon :lol:

Nice deflect. Did the zip-ties help them smash through police lines?
It wasnt a deflection. I was making fun of your hyperbole.
And now a leftist cares about smashing things. How delightful! And convenient!
demofks did this, and avoid it like the plague. can't man up and take it like men and women.

The difference between nine 11 and January 6 is that 9/11 was designed to throw our economy into chaos. They wanted to hurt America.

January 6 was an attempt to overthrow American democracy and install a brutal white dictator ship in Donald Trump.

there’s no other way to look at January 6 other than an anti-democratic attack by Anglo-Saxon Confederates on the nations capital
you run with that. Why? it makes you feel good. No weapons, no organization. No signs. Some costumes. But to compare 9/11 as equal to a well planned 9/11? Thats just partisan BS that you fell for.
Demonstrates your ability to think for yourself.

There were lots of weapons, and very strong organization. There was a plan. 16 Oath Keepers have been charged in the planning and organization. They had caches of weapons to bring into the building once they had secured it.

January What makes January 6th even more dangerous than 9/11, is that 25% of the American people like what happened on January 6th, and want Republicans to do it again. The next guy may be a whole lot smarter than Trump, and then you'll be done.

And let's just be clear. If the USA falls to an authoritarian dictatorship by the Republican Party, the rest of the First World, will cut all ties with you, and pull their businesses out of the USA.
Yeah, there plan was to overtake the us govt with zip ties, selfies and big smiles :lol:
And a hat with horns. Don't forget the hat with horns. THAT was the weapon!

Violently smashing your way through police lines to get to, capture and hold hostage and perhaps kill, Senators and House members while they were carrying out their Constitutional obligation to validate the certified EC votes of the States elections, which the mob was trying to stop, is what?
are you seriously saying you haven't ever seen something like that before? really? come on dude grab your dick and be a man. Admit Tulsa 1921 wasn't anything, come on kkker, let's hear you. You act like the fking civil war never fking happened. you're fking insane you racist bot.
No President has encouraged a Mob of crazed followers to attack Congress. Ever.
still hasn't so what? no balls huh? come on admit 1/6 was worse than the Tulsa 1921 massacre. come on big guy, let's hear you.

Tulsa's race riot, by the white folks, who massacred uncountable numbers that day, combined with all the other race riots and lynching's back then, were far more deadly than last summers riots over police conduct. But it is a good reminded of where we were a hundred years ago and where were are today.

They were far more deadly for black folk. But they didn't represent a fundamental challenge to the Constitution.

The difference between nine 11 and January 6 is that 9/11 was designed to throw our economy into chaos. They wanted to hurt America.

January 6 was an attempt to overthrow American democracy and install a brutal white dictator ship in Donald Trump.

there’s no other way to look at January 6 other than an anti-democratic attack by Anglo-Saxon Confederates on the nations capital
I didn't realize Don Lemon has an account here.

Tulsa's race riot, by the white folks, who massacred uncountable numbers that day, combined with all the other race riots and lynching's back then, were far more deadly than last summers riots over police conduct. But it is a good reminded of where we were a hundred years ago and where were are today.

They were far more deadly for black folk. But they didn't represent a fundamental challenge to the Constitution.
thank you for manning up.

Now you really believe the black men and women that died in Pearl Harbor were any less deserving of your honesty?

But it is a good reminded of where we were a hundred years ago and where were are today.
not much different in my world. You still have Detroit, Chicago, LA, Ferguson, Baltimore and on of blacks in the same manufactured environment. And you say black lives matter? I don't agree with those making that statement. Never do they address these cities, the crime in those cities. The lack of business in those cities. Nah, Tulsa still exists, the demofks have massaged how it looks. If you truly cared about the black lives, you'd join me and say that those black neighborhoods should no long be ignored by our politicians.

are you seriously saying you haven't ever seen something like that before? really? come on dude grab your dick and be a man. Admit Tulsa 1921 wasn't anything, come on kkker, let's hear you. You act like the fking civil war never fking happened. you're fking insane you racist bot.
News flash. He never said to attack congress. You are a tool of the media.
If you think what was presented on that stage that morning didn't encourage the crowd to do what they did, then you've been fooled.

I knew 1-6 was "Hail Mary" day but I never expected a mob attack!

If you think what was presented on that stage that morning didn't encourage the crowd to do what they did, then you've been fooled.
nope I don't. It was a set up by Pelosi as I already stated. But hey, stay stupid my friend.

But when Maxine Waters did it...that was OK.
Got it.
Thanks.

I love how the sheep keep calling this an "insurrection" when NO ONE has been charged with insurrection.
It is fucking hilarious how these dumb twats love to be led around by their media overlords.

Yeah it was. Don't want to answer the question so you take some irrelevant trivial detail to dispute and pretend that is an issue.

still hasn't so what? no balls huh? come on admit 1/6 was worse than the Tulsa 1921 massacre. come on big guy, let's hear you.

And where are we today?
Black President.
Black SC Senator
Bloack business owners
Black millionaires

But that doesn't count.

We are still a racist country. Got it.

Got it.
Thanks.

Did she have huge crowds of followers in your imagination too?

Got it.
Thanks.

Did she have huge crowds of followers in your imagination too?

Ah yes. Not the words. Just the amount of people that listened.
You are worthless.

Im done with your bulshit.

And where are we today?
I saw a lot of white folks protesting the killing of George Floyd. A hundred years ago the cops would have had statues erected because of their brave action!
only in the demofk south. say it with me, only in the demofk south. BTW, it happens daily black on black deaths ignored by demofks. They hate them the black.

nope I don't. It was a set up by Pelosi as I already stated. But hey, stay stupid my friend.

The stupid shit you cling to. Anything to avoid facts and reality. Do they give you a list of stories you're supposed to stick to regardless of how stupid they make you sound? Is that why you Cultists come here every day and post the same lies over and over again, denying reality, facts, laws, and what we've all seen with our eyes and ears.

Yeah it was. Don't want to answer the question so you take some irrelevant trivial detail to dispute and pretend that is an issue.
Its not an issue. Your cults hyperbole is.

And where are we today?
I saw a lot of white folks protesting the killing of George Floyd. A hundred years ago the cops would have had statues erected because of their brave action!
a hundred years ago? What does that have to do with today? Thats where you are missing the point. We have arrived. Enjoy it. Dont keep on looking at the past. You and I had no control over that. We have control over the present. Enjoy it.
You know...years ago my brother saw me laugh at a joke. His response? How can you laugh when millions of slaves were treated like dirt 150 years ago.
My response?
I had nothing to do with that. It sucked, it was wrong and it was righted.
I asked him....why cant you enjoy the progress we have made?
His response? Because I am a progressive.
I mean....huh?

a hundred years ago? What does that have to do with today? Thats where you are missing the point. We have arrived. Enjoy it. Dont keep on looking at the past.

Those who forget the pasts mistakes are doomed to repeat them.

I thinks we've made great progress and you can clearly see it by remembering the recent past.

Forum List

Back