Shrub's invasion of Iraq justifies Putin's invasion of Crimea

Foreign policy comprehension FAIL ^^^^^^

Genius, do you have any idea how stupid you sound? Had Obama not believe there was a national interest in curbing the threat of a rising Russia and it's Chinese buddies then he wouldn't have allowed the neocons that push his buttons to get involved in and fuck up this pathetic attempt at a color revolution in the Ukraine, hence a missile shield in the Ukraine. It's all about weakening Russia and maintaining the empire.
What are our national security interests in Crimea or Ukraine?

At the (huge) risk of sounding like I might agree with Synthia's position, I guess that risk has to be assumed, for I am equally curious:

By asking that question I am not denying that we might have some actual national security interest in what happens there. We might, I suppose. I am just looking to see if there is any consensus view of what such interest(s) might be.

My guess Obama is aware of things we aren't, which is why he is concerned. At least that is what all the Obamabots tell me whenever I ask questions like that.

Last edited:
Too bad you did not get to spend a few weeks in one of Saddam's rape torture rooms and get to dig mass graves,you might think better now!

Lew Rockwell? That's your source?

That's his source for grooming tips as well. Brown shirts and stormtrooper boots.

Really?

:link::link::link:

You're the one on the right, ja?
article-1183969-04FAF7BC000005DC-836_468x297.jpg

Actually it's a speech from the House of Representatives that was merely reprinted by Lew Rockwell. Perhaps you could actually try to address it, however, rather than simply dismiss it.

It was a speech by Ron Paul, the most failed politician in American history. Ron Paul? No. RuPaul? Yes.

WHY is it his fault that you fuckers are addicted to welfare/warfare?!?!?!?!!?

Actually it's a speech from the House of Representatives that was merely reprinted by Lew Rockwell. Perhaps you could actually try to address it, however, rather than simply dismiss it.

It was a speech by Ron Paul, the most failed politician in American history. Ron Paul? No. RuPaul? Yes.

No, because he spent 30 years in Congress and failed to write and pass a single bill. He was also wrong on every foreign policy issue to come around in that time. His record might be worse than Joe Biden's.

Washington was sick and tired of Saddam and his posturing/threats...and having to cart their military across the world every time he taunted them.

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org...-in-the-gulf-five-years-of-dual-containment1

But we all know it is not over. Saddam Hussein's track record is all too clear. He will continue to challenge the international community because his goals remain regional domination and revenge for past defeats.
That is why he started two wars and tried to assassinate President Bush and the Amir of Kuwait. Thus it is imperative that vigilance and strength remain the hallmarks of our efforts to contain this regime until the time comes when Iraq fully complies with its obligations and is at peace with its neighbors.

We are all tired of Saddam's hide and seek games.....

No, because he spent 30 years in Congress and failed to write and pass a single bill. He was also wrong on every foreign policy issue to come around in that time. His record might be worse than Joe Biden's.

The ONLY bills that he needed to pass were: abolishing the IRS, the Federal Reserve Board, the "income" tax and abolishing the standing armies, (DEA, FBI, BATF.....)

And he could not adopt that legislation by himself. You ilk controls DC.

The ONLY bills that he needed to pass were: abolishing the IRS, the Federal Reserve Board, the "income" tax and abolishing the standing armies, (DEA, FBI, BATF.....)

And he could not adopt that legislation by himself. You ilk controls DC.

Because those are the only problems the Federal government has had to deal with over 30 years. If he cannot persuade anyone else, why should we be persuaded?

We have no national security interests in Crimea or Ukraine. So why are the wingnuts whining about us not doing anything?

Foreign policy comprehension FAIL ^^^^^^

Genius, do you have any idea how stupid you sound? Had Obama not believe there was a national interest in curbing the threat of a rising Russia and it's Chinese buddies then he wouldn't have allowed the neocons that push his buttons to get involved in and fuck up this pathetic attempt at a color revolution in the Ukraine, hence a missile shield in the Ukraine. It's all about weakening Russia and maintaining the empire.

The Ukraine has the third largest nuclear stockpile in the world and it would not be in our national interest if they make them operational. It would encourage other nations to acquire nukes, for example, Iran.

Actually it's a speech from the House of Representatives that was merely reprinted by Lew Rockwell. Perhaps you could actually try to address it, however, rather than simply dismiss it. If you prefer, you can read it here.

Congressional Record, Volume 151 Issue 38 (Wednesday, April 6, 2005)
I don't spend time on lazy shit. Throwing links out is lazy and stupid. If someone has a point to make, post the link with the best portion that makes your case. Otherwise it's just a smokescreen.

And what does a speech about TERRI SCHIAVO have to do with it?

Actually it's a speech from the House of Representatives that was merely reprinted by Lew Rockwell. Perhaps you could actually try to address it, however, rather than simply dismiss it. If you prefer, you can read it here.

Congressional Record, Volume 151 Issue 38 (Wednesday, April 6, 2005)
I don't spend time on lazy shit. Throwing links out is lazy and stupid. If someone has a point to make, post the link with the best portion that makes your case. Otherwise it's just a smokescreen.

And what does a speech about TERRI SCHIAVO have to do with it?

So, basically, you just had no intention of reading it, and any excuse to dismiss it will do. The speech that was reprinted on Lew Rockwell is after the speech on Schiavo.

Would this be the same Iraq invasion many Democrats voted for?
Democrats didn't vote for an invasion.

This has been proven time and time again, yet you'll continue to spread the lie.

yes they did vote to authorize an invasion. y ou losers never stop making excuses for your votes.. and the size of the federal government is up under obama; yet you continue to spread the lie that is is smaller

They made the mistake of thinking Bush was going to do the right Thing for this country.

They trusted the PRESIDENT in a time of crisis

Bush then USED us all

Washington was sick and tired of Saddam and his posturing/threats...and having to cart their military across the world every time he taunted them.

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org...-in-the-gulf-five-years-of-dual-containment1

But we all know it is not over. Saddam Hussein's track record is all too clear. He will continue to challenge the international community because his goals remain regional domination and revenge for past defeats.
That is why he started two wars and tried to assassinate President Bush and the Amir of Kuwait. Thus it is imperative that vigilance and strength remain the hallmarks of our efforts to contain this regime until the time comes when Iraq fully complies with its obligations and is at peace with its neighbors.

We are all tired of Saddam's hide and seek games.....

Isn't Bruce Riedel the mother of all warmongers?

Isn't it a fact that he get sexually aroused at the sight of spilled blood?

So, basically, you just had no intention of reading it, and any excuse to dismiss it will do. The speech that was reprinted on Lew Rockwell is after the speech on Schiavo.
That's correct. I'm not going to spend a half hour to figure out what your point is and a political speech isn't proof of anything but a speech.

Forum List

Back