Shunning

Should shunning be allowed?

• Total voters
So are Indians and the Chinese which are the 2nd and 3rd largest demographics behind Africans in Jamaica. I'm all three.
You're a pimply faced little white boy in mommy's basement in Loveland Ohio playing a little act. Booooooooring.

A meeting.....no. 😄 But yes it was their intent as it is the intent of many Jamaicans. I mean you guys are right here, an hour and half flight away and all we have to do is give birth here and our children are citizens.....
Proof that you're an ignorant troll, kid. ^^^^^

?????????????????????????????
Long conversation. As soon as they impregnate enough white women, they think white intellect and values will go extinct. They their feral way of life will become our culture, or so they believe.

The question didn't specify an age group. I find most shunning does start at a young age.

You might want to read what you posted in post #8 again. The term "child" implies an age range. One I don't think the OP had in mind.

Last edited:
Long conversation. As soon as they impregnate enough white women, they think white intellect and values will go extinct. They their feral way of life will become our culture, or so they believe.
Do we think white intellect (whatever that is) will go extinct or do you just think that we think that? 😄

You mean other than the demographic reality? 😄 You have me confused with the Cosplayers. I come here to gloat not to do shtick.
Tiger laughing.jpg

Shunning by a specific individual against a specific individual based on their past actions is perfectly acceptable.

We are not each other's brothers, or sisters, aunts, uncles, or fourth-cousins.

However, shunning of a group by a group, or a group by an individual is just lazy.

If you can't be bothered to get to know the reason you hate an individual, then you have no business hating.

Hating should be left only to the professionals.
I totally agree. The question is whether it should be legal.

Proof that you're an ignorant troll, kid. ^^^^^
Deplorable is the term. I used to think these kinds of shitstains were the exception - that most people, even most Trump supporters, were decent people. Now I'm not so sure.

Deplorable is the term. I used to think these kinds of shitstains were the exception - that most people, even most Trump supporters, were decent people. Now I'm not so sure.
You should probably fuck on off to the woods then. Shun yourself from all of society. That'll show us. 😄

Goat Curious is more troll than anything. Im2 is the most racist pile of shit on the site. Superbadbrutha who is actually Superwhitemutha is a racist trying to defame blacks by putting on a minstrel show of bad behavior by blacks as defined by the KKK

But Goat Curious is just an Arab troll. I guarantee he's never been withing a thousand miles of Jamaca.

I thought Goat Shit once said he was black. Who knows.

This is true, but humans differ in things like culture, society, values and so on. Two groups of people having opposite everything forced to live together is only going to be a problem.

I agree, but that has little to do with skin color.

Forum List

Back