Shunning

Should shunning be allowed?

• Total voters
The sad thing is that we can't have a sober discussion of the topic without the bigots showing us all how these laws got passed in the first place.

I thought Goat Shit once said he was black. Who knows.
He does say that, I just don't believe him.

His game is to try and incite racial violence.

The constant baiting of "brown and black people will replace you" in hopes of stirring anger in whites. He wants Americans fighting Americans. He might be that rarest of all things, an actual white supremacist, but really I think he's just an outside agitator.

The constant baiting of "brown and black people will replace you" in hopes of stirring anger in whites. He wants Americans fighting Americans. He might be that rarest of all things, an actual white supremacist, but really I think he's just an outside agitator.

He's just your typical USMB troll. Nothing we don't see here every other day.

Okay. Thanks. That's how I grew up and not being one of the rich kids didn't hurt me a bit. It made me more sensitive to the needs and feelings of others.

My criterion for justified shunning is if the person is toxic, and I don't believe poverty makes one toxic. I grew up with a lot of poor people who were fine, lovely people. I also grew up with a lot of poor people who were vicious assholes. It's all in how you choose to treat others.

Judging by your behavior in this forum…

Maybe it’s the anonymity but you come off like a real asshole

I actually don't want you to fight. I think it would just be hilarious if you cosplayers march around in your adorable costumes doing absolutely nothing but posing for selfies as the replacement happens around you.

I totally agree. The question is whether it should be legal.

It is impossible to legislate whether or not an individual can shun another individual. Although, a court order can prohibit a person from NOT shunning another.

Every person is free to associate with, or not associate with, the people they choose.

Forum List

Back