🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shut down the un-vaccinated

Libs sure are turning hard line...shut down this shut down that shut down them....what's next? the gas chambers?....
Start actijg like responsible members of society or you might find out.
Fuck you.

Bring your ass on, then...... you won't believe how fast I kill you.

(But you won't, and we both know it..... because you're a fucking little coward hiding behind the government agents you want to do your dirty work, aren't you? You would never in your life have enough guts to even say a harsh word in person, let alone try to ever do any of your own muscle work. You're just a pussy with a big mouth, and we all know it.)
You won't kill anybody, dipshit. Internet tough guys are all talk.

Fuckin' weak-ass tRumplings always talking shit they can't back up.
I've shot more people in a year than you've fucked in your entire life, lol.

You want to make threats about sending people to the gas chamber, but you're doing it from behind a keyboard, so who is it talking shit?

As far as what I'm willing to do, that's no longer in question; I have, on more than one occasion, flown halfway around the world, lived in the worst conditions you can imagine, humped through the roughest mountain range in the world sleeping on rocks and getting shot at twice a week while subsisting on one MRE a day if I was lucky, so I could walk into a tiny village and go right to a guys house and kick his door down and drag his ass out because he was a threat to me and mine, or just shoot him on the spot if he fought.

What have you ever done? Nothing but talk shit, right?:rolleyes:

Pussy.

Please report to the 7th floor of the nearest VA Hospital. :party:

You're a liar as well as a moron. Go back to stroking yourself to tRump's picture and leave the adults alone, kid.
Pathetic coward.
Lol. Just stop, kid. You're making a fool of yourself.
Keep trying to put up this weak facade of pretend superiority, we both know it's bullshit..... I doubt you have ever actually put your ass on the line to do anything, have you?

Gutless bitch.
I don't put on anything. You're the one trying to act tough, Dickless.
I actually am tough.
Just because you aren't and probably never were, doesn't mean I'm not.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.
How about you and the rest of you cowards hide in your homes, order online and let the rest of us live our lives?
Nah. You want what YOU want.

You seem to be a pretty fucking entitled human being. What is it that makes you our 'special snowflake' of the hour? Is it your age? Are we to respect your old and stubborn ways just because you're supposedly a bastion of critical thought?

I think you're uninteresting, and a typical fucking Qult45 bumpkin. Change my mind.
Why?

I don't care what you think.

Fuck off.

:113: I love you, man.
Yeah?
That's nice.

I hope you die in a fire.

I know you do, Petunia. :itsok: I hope you don't DIAF. Seems a bad way to be snuffed out.
Maybe you'll get a chance to find out for yourself.

One can only hope.

You wish for my demise based on an idea. Yet, I don't reciprocate. That is our political caste based extremism in practice. Wouldn't you agree?
From your posts and stated positions and opinions, I have concluded that you are just a really sorry excuse for a person..... just generally a piece of shit.
I think we have way too many of you garbage people spouting your bullshit, bullying people online, and talking shit, and siccing government on people you don't like, etc, etc....

I think people like you are worthless and bring zero value to our society; in fact, you actively try to make it worse.

So yeah..... fuck you, and die soon, okay?

Don't talk about value when you act like a meaningless piece of shit yourself. Fuck you right back. But I don't want you to die.
LOL....

Big difference between you and me though, is that I make zero effort to force anyone else to do anything at all.
I can't even make you leave me alone, although I can damn sure make you wish you had.

I'm not trying to impose my will upon anyone; I don't want to make people wear masks, take a knee, get a shot, raise their fists to support this or that commie group, or anything else..... do whatever you want as long as you aren't fucking with anyone else.

Fuck with me and I'll knock your tonsils out your ass..... do it a second time and I'll leave your slow learning corpse laying right there.

Lol. Yep, I'm your idea of the 'super liberal'. :auiqs.jpg: I'm coming to take your guns! We're probably more similar in thought than we would ever admit. Chew on that, you insufferable dickhead. We celebrate the same rights, yet we want to frag each other.

Weird times.
Don't know about the rest but you got the "weird times" right.

Libs sure are turning hard line...shut down this shut down that shut down them....what's next? the gas chambers?....
Fuck you.

(But you won't, and we both know it..... because you're a fucking little coward hiding behind the government agents you want to do your dirty work, aren't you? You would never in your life have enough guts to even say a harsh word in person, let alone try to ever do any of your own muscle work. You're just a pussy with a big mouth, and we all know it.)

You want to make threats about sending people to the gas chamber, but you're doing it from behind a keyboard, so who is it talking shit?

As far as what I'm willing to do, that's no longer in question; I have, on more than one occasion, flown halfway around the world, lived in the worst conditions you can imagine, humped through the roughest mountain range in the world sleeping on rocks and getting shot at twice a week while subsisting on one MRE a day if I was lucky, so I could walk into a tiny village and go right to a guys house and kick his door down and drag his ass out because he was a threat to me and mine, or just shoot him on the spot if he fought.

Pussy.

Why?

So I can see the government fuck up simple shit and fail miserably?
Seen plenty of that already.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.
How about you and the rest of you cowards hide in your homes, order online and let the rest of us live our lives?

You seem to be a pretty fucking entitled human being. What is it that makes you our 'special snowflake' of the hour? Is it your age? Are we to respect your old and stubborn ways just because you're supposedly a bastion of critical thought?

I think you're uninteresting, and a typical fucking Qult45 bumpkin. Change my mind.
Why?

Fuck off.

Yeah?
That's nice.

I know you do, Petunia. :itsok: I hope you don't DIAF. Seems a bad way to be snuffed out.

One can only hope.

You wish for my demise based on an idea. Yet, I don't reciprocate. That is our political caste based extremism in practice. Wouldn't you agree?
From your posts and stated positions and opinions, I have concluded that you are just a really sorry excuse for a person..... just generally a piece of shit.
I think we have way too many of you garbage people spouting your bullshit, bullying people online, and talking shit, and siccing government on people you don't like, etc, etc....

I think people like you are worthless and bring zero value to our society; in fact, you actively try to make it worse.

Don't talk about value when you act like a meaningless piece of shit yourself. Fuck you right back. But I don't want you to die.
LOL....

Big difference between you and me though, is that I make zero effort to force anyone else to do anything at all.
I can't even make you leave me alone, although I can damn sure make you wish you had.

I'm not trying to impose my will upon anyone; I don't want to make people wear masks, take a knee, get a shot, raise their fists to support this or that commie group, or anything else..... do whatever you want as long as you aren't fucking with anyone else.

Fuck with me and I'll knock your tonsils out your ass..... do it a second time and I'll leave your slow learning corpse laying right there.

Lol. Yep, I'm your idea of the 'super liberal'. :auiqs.jpg: I'm coming to take your guns! We're probably more similar in thought than we would ever admit. Chew on that, you insufferable dickhead. We celebrate the same rights, yet we want to frag each other.

Weird times.

Oh, right. That's because you're a fucking nitwit.

Why?

Fuck off.

Yeah?
That's nice.

One can only hope.

LOL....

Ooohhhh, I feel so afraid........

You're a liar as well as a moron. Go back to stroking yourself to tRump's picture and leave the adults alone, kid.
Pathetic coward.
Lol. Just stop, kid. You're making a fool of yourself.
Keep trying to put up this weak facade of pretend superiority, we both know it's bullshit..... I doubt you have ever actually put your ass on the line to do anything, have you?

Gutless bitch.
I don't put on anything. You're the one trying to act tough, Dickless.
I actually am tough.
Just because you aren't and probably never were, doesn't mean I'm not.
Pussies always say that, Dickless. Stop pretending.

Why?

Fuck off.

Yeah?
That's nice.

One can only hope.

LOL....

Weird times.

Because I think you should leave other people alone?

Right.... :rolleyes:

I got my dick caught in my zipper
I got mine stuck in Crepitus wife.

:cool:
I'm divorced and you don't have a dick anyway.
Want the link to my onlyfans?

LOL
You posting pics for you fanbois to jerk off with?
I don't care what you do as long as you make your payments, lol.
People pay to look at your pussy?

Why?

Fuck off.

Yeah?
That's nice.

One can only hope.

LOL....

Neither you nor anyone else has anything at all to fear from folks like me, as long as you leave us alone..... but you never seem to be able to do that, do you?
And you always deny that, too..... you never acknowledge that you are the ones who are always starting the shit.

Just leave people the fuck alone, already.... why is that so hard for all of you?
If you can't stop fucking with people, then you are the problem, not the guy with the violent response to your shitty behavior.

LOL
Send me a selfie of you and I'll post it, we'll see what kind of response it gets.

LOL, pussy.

Why?

Fuck off.

Yeah?
That's nice.

One can only hope.

LOL....

Weird times.

I kinda live by the same mantra. Feel free to use the search under 'mind your own business' and my handle. You'll find dirt. Guaranteed.

LOL
Send me a selfie of you and I'll post it, we'll see what kind of response it gets.

LOL, pussy.
Nope. Don't wanna overwhelm your server.

Why?

Fuck off.

Yeah?
That's nice.

One can only hope.

LOL....

Weird times.

I kinda live by the same mantra. Feel free to use the search under 'mind your own business' and my handle. You'll find dirt. Guaranteed.
Okay, but probably not tonight, I'm about to go night riding on my Harley.
I haven't had a chance to ride in awhile between work and weather, so I think I'll go now.

Fuck you.

Pussy.

Why?

So I can see the government fuck up simple shit and fail miserably?
Seen plenty of that already.

Ah, you are part of the 50% club I see. Welcome home. Well at least half of you anyways.

Why?

Fuck off.

Yeah?
That's nice.

One can only hope.

LOL....

Neither you nor anyone else has anything at all to fear from folks like me, as long as you leave us alone..... but you never seem to be able to do that, do you?
And you always deny that, too..... you never acknowledge that you are the ones who are always starting the shit.

Just leave people the fuck alone, already.... why is that so hard for all of you?
If you can't stop fucking with people, then you are the problem, not the guy with the violent response to your shitty behavior.

Once again, you are attempting to demand an action or inaction from me. Outside of following the law, I seem to do whatever the hell I want to do. And if that pisses you off, good. My mission may not be complete but it's well on the way.

Why?

Fuck off.

Yeah?
That's nice.

One can only hope.

LOL....

Weird times.

Okay, but probably not tonight, I'm about to go night riding on my Harley.
I haven't had a chance to ride in awhile between work and weather, so I think I'll go now.

Good night, then. Hope you have a safe ride.

Why?

Fuck off.

Yeah?
That's nice.

One can only hope.

LOL....

Once again, you are attempting to demand an action or inaction from me. Outside of following the law, I seem to do whatever the hell I want to do. And if that pisses you off, good. My mission may not be complete but it's well on the way.
Following the law is fine until laws that violate rights are enacted; every single thing Hitler and the Nazis did was legal, remember?

So just following the law does not automatically put you on the right side of things, now does it?

Forum List

Back