🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shut down the un-vaccinated

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.
Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.

There were no regulations cut. Actually, trials were done to a fault. I hope a healthy 35-year-old like yourself gets vaccinated.
How about you just mind your own fucking business and let people decide for themselves?....Their body, their choice.

How about you shut it yourself, and let people decide for themselves?

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.

There were no regulations cut. Actually, trials were done to a fault. I hope a healthy 35-year-old like yourself gets vaccinated.
How about you just mind your own fucking business and let people decide for themselves?....Their body, their choice.

How about you shut it yourself?
If the vaccine works then you have nothing to worry about...MYOFB, Karen.

Libs sure are turning hard line...shut down this shut down that shut down them....what's next? the gas chambers?....
Start actijg like responsible members of society or you might find out.
Fuck you.

Bring your ass on, then...... you won't believe how fast I kill you.

(But you won't, and we both know it..... because you're a fucking little coward hiding behind the government agents you want to do your dirty work, aren't you? You would never in your life have enough guts to even say a harsh word in person, let alone try to ever do any of your own muscle work. You're just a pussy with a big mouth, and we all know it.)

How about you and the rest of you cowards hide in your homes, order online and let the rest of us live our lives?
Nah. You want what YOU want.

You seem to be a pretty fucking entitled human being. What is it that makes you our 'special snowflake' of the hour? Is it your age? Are we to respect your old and stubborn ways just because you're supposedly a bastion of critical thought?

I think you're uninteresting, and a typical fucking Qult45 bumpkin. Change my mind.
Why?

I don't care what you think.

Fuck off.

I hope you can get the vaccine too. Even though I pretty much despise every fucking thing about you.

I hope you can get the vaccine too. Even though I pretty much despise every fucking thing about you.
Don't need it....Already had the covid cooties...I'm immune....Now get back to MYOFB, Karen.

Libs sure are turning hard line...shut down this shut down that shut down them....what's next? the gas chambers?....
Fuck you.

(But you won't, and we both know it..... because you're a fucking little coward hiding behind the government agents you want to do your dirty work, aren't you? You would never in your life have enough guts to even say a harsh word in person, let alone try to ever do any of your own muscle work. You're just a pussy with a big mouth, and we all know it.)
You won't kill anybody, dipshit. Internet tough guys are all talk.

Fuckin' weak-ass tRumplings always talking shit they can't back up.

How about you and the rest of you cowards hide in your homes, order online and let the rest of us live our lives?

You seem to be a pretty fucking entitled human being. What is it that makes you our 'special snowflake' of the hour? Is it your age? Are we to respect your old and stubborn ways just because you're supposedly a bastion of critical thought?

I think you're uninteresting, and a typical fucking Qult45 bumpkin. Change my mind.
Why?

Fuck off.

:113: I love you, man.

Don't need it....Already had the covid cooties...I'm immune....Now get back to MYOFB, Karen.

I'm actually happy for you. But you yet remain a dumb as fuck partisan prick pretending not to be. Exhausting personality you have for someone with 'no skin in the game'...

.. Your BS is still special to me IMO. :113:

Fucking Dip shit.

I'm actually happy for you. But you yet remain a dumb as fuck partisan prick pretending not to be. Exhausting personality you have for someone with 'no skin in the game'...

Fucking Dip shit.
No, you're the dumb fuck.

Millions like me have been exposed and are now immune....Yet asshole Karens like you still insist they they have some juice from the pharmaceutical-industrial complex pumped into them anyway.

Go eat a bag of dicks, Karen.

Awww. Did I hurt your feelers or something? What makes me a special person? Me. Now go eat dog shit and bark at the moon, m'kay?

Fuck you.

You won't kill anybody, dipshit. Internet tough guys are all talk.

Fuckin' weak-ass tRumplings always talking shit they can't back up.
I've shot more people in a year than you've fucked in your entire life, lol.

You want to make threats about sending people to the gas chamber, but you're doing it from behind a keyboard, so who is it talking shit?

As far as what I'm willing to do, that's no longer in question; I have, on more than one occasion, flown halfway around the world, lived in the worst conditions you can imagine, humped through the roughest mountain range in the world sleeping on rocks and getting shot at twice a week while subsisting on one MRE a day if I was lucky, so I could walk into a tiny village and go right to a guys house and kick his door down and drag his ass out because he was a threat to me and mine, or just shoot him on the spot if he fought.

What have you ever done? Nothing but talk shit, right?:rolleyes:

Pussy.

Fuck off, you paranoid nazi dickbag.
If you're such a damn pussy that a virus causes you to wet yourself in public, stay home and hide under your bed.

Fucking Dip shit.

Millions like me have been exposed and are now immune....Yet asshole Karens like you still insist they they have some juice from the pharmaceutical-industrial complex pumped into them anyway.

Good heavens, you've short circuited. Put a cool compress on your forehead lest you die of the vapors, you retard.

Fucking Dip shit.

Good heavens, you've short circuited. Put a cool compress on your forehead lest you die of the vapors, you retard.
I'm calm as can be....Now go get to your bag of dicks, Karen.

Why?

Fuck off.

:113: I love you, man.
Yeah?
That's nice.

I hope you die in a fire.

Awww. Did I hurt your feelers or something? What makes me a special person? Me. Now go eat dog shit and bark at the moon, m'kay?

That didn't change my mind. Epic fail. Sorry. Bad showing. Dismissed, Princess.

Fucking Dip shit.

I'm calm as can be....Now go get to your bag of dicks, Karen.

I'm flat out of 'bags of dicks'., genius. Actually, I cannot ever recall owning any of 'em ever in my entire lifetime. I'm at a disadvantage to your expertise knowledge of 'bags of dicks'.

Illuminate the class, retard.

Gosh! You know any normal thinking Americans? I suspect not.

Forum List

Back