🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shut down the un-vaccinated

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.
Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.
Sure, forced vaccination for a disease that has a 98% survival rate--Sounds like China is taking over.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

So you want to stop all the illegals crossing the border at will?

The jury is out on whether they would legally be able to get away with that.

Right now, they are asking the Feds to come up with a method of ID. I went through the VA and I have that ID. It's a simple card that shows when and where I got the vaccines. What would happen if a nation wide program were to be instituted that the most pronounce diseases were put onto an ID card? Until then, the Airlines really can't do it.

It would likely be deemed unconstitutional due to medical privacy laws.

I don't see the harm on that. Sort of like my Blood type on my DL. Or what I already have which is a card issued by the VA that clearly states when,where and time of inoculation. No card,no flight, you can drive in a car or just walk. Unless you are uber rich and can charter your own flight with a Pilot that doesn't care.

I wish my blood type could be put on my license.

I have an uncommon blood type.

In fact less than 10% of the population of the planet has the same RH factor I have. Of that less than 10%, less than 5% of them have the blood type I have.

If I'm ever in a situation that I need blood and I can't tell people what type of blood I need, it being on my license would help a lot. It would give them time needed to look for and find some blood that is my type.

As for the card you mentioned you received, I received the same type of card. I was vaccinated at the Fire Department. They gave me the card when I was first vaccinated. It's got the record of the first vaccination on it, the date of the vaccination, the type which is Pfizer and where I got the vaccination. It's got a CDC emblem on the right upper corner of the card with an eagle next to the CDC emblem.

I get the second shot next week. They will update the card then.

Everyone in my state who gets vaccinated gets one of those cards.

Looks like the CDC is doing the job already. The Denial of flights for people that have not received the Vaccination just might become a reality. And before someone jumps up and screams "That's Unconstitutional" it's not. The Airlines are not public transportation. The are privately owned businesses. They can say no to anyone for any reason.

Sure. That'll happen.

Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.

Good. You do that. I already barred a neighbor from my car because he refuses to get a Covid Vaccine. I don't need him leaving his covid where another neighbor might contract it. I have had both shots so am probably safe for the next 5 months or so. But not all are safe. So keep your Covid laden ass our of public transportation of any kind and don't expect me to allow you in my car.

You're vaccinated. Maybe you might help the unvaccinated instead of treating them like lepers. I was fully vaccinated in January. I've been in Covid wards daily since November 2020.

Stop fucking bitching.

Good. You do that. I already barred a neighbor from my car because he refuses to get a Covid Vaccine. I don't need him leaving his covid where another neighbor might contract it. I have had both shots so am probably safe for the next 5 months or so. But not all are safe. So keep your Covid laden ass our of public transportation of any kind and don't expect me to allow you in my car.

You're vaccinated. Maybe you might help the unvaccinated instead of treating them like lepers. I've was fully vaccinated in January. I've been in Covid wards daily since November 2020.

Stop fucking bitching.

Who's bitching. You show a risk of any degree then I don't want you around. If you want to juggle dynamite (probably won't go off) then do it but do it without including me.

XiSmile.jpg

No.

BFYTW

If you've taken your vaccine then an unvaccinated person is no danger to you. You, however, with your authoritarian desires are indeed a danger to all freedom loving people. Why do you hate freedom?

If you've taken your vaccine then an unvaccinated person is no danger to you. You, however, with your authoritarian desires are indeed a danger to all freedom loving people. Why do you hate freedom?
Remember, this fascist shit is from the party of "my body my choice".

There were no regulations cut. Actually, trials were done to a fault. I hope a healthy 35-year-old like yourself gets vaccinated.

How about you and the rest of you cowards hide in your homes, order online and let the rest of us live our lives?
Nah. You want what YOU want.

Come get us commie.
Well it helps to wear a target of some kind so they can spot you easier.

Jews used to be forced to wear a Star of David, for example.

Or you can make it hard on them.

Your choice.
I was thinking along those lines, what if it really is the 666 mark of the beast

I don't know why people are so eager to get vaccinated with serum that contains cells from fetuses that were aborted in the 1960s. High placed Democrats and the Hollywood elite use newly aborted fetuses and tortured kids to get their shots of adrenachrome. The Cabal is alive and kicking.

There were no regulations cut. Actually, trials were done to a fault. I hope a healthy 35-year-old like yourself gets vaccinated.
How about you just mind your own fucking business and let people decide for themselves?....Their body, their choice.

Being around someone who is unvaccinated is nowhere near as dangerous as the retarded thinking it takes to imagine you have some right to insist that another person comply with your demands in order to calm your hysterical fears.

Try that shit with me and I'll make you drink an entire can of pepper spray, even if I have to sit on your chest and hold you still until the can is empty, you fucking douchebags.

I hope the vaccine makes you fucking authoritarian shitbags sterile, because I sure as hell don't want you to reproduce.

How about you and the rest of you cowards hide in your homes, order online and let the rest of us live our lives?
Nah. You want what YOU want.

You seem to be a pretty fucking entitled human being. What is it that makes you our 'special snowflake' of the hour? Is it your age? Are we to respect your old and stubborn ways just because you're supposedly a bastion of critical thought?

I think you're uninteresting, and a typical fucking Qult45 bumpkin. Change my mind.

Forum List

Back