🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shut down the un-vaccinated

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.
How about you and the rest of you cowards hide in your homes, order online and let the rest of us live our lives?
Nah. You want what YOU want.

You seem to be a pretty fucking entitled human being. What is it that makes you our 'special snowflake' of the hour? Is it your age? Are we to respect your old and stubborn ways just because you're supposedly a bastion of critical thought?

I think you're uninteresting, and a typical fucking Qult45 bumpkin. Change my mind.
Why?

I don't care what you think.

Fuck off.

:113: I love you, man.
Yeah?
That's nice.

I hope you die in a fire.

I know you do, Petunia. :itsok: I hope you don't DIAF. Seems a bad way to be snuffed out.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.
Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.
Same here,my flying days are soon going to be over then.I notice only our resident trolls like the post of their fellowresident troll.

How about you and the rest of you cowards hide in your homes, order online and let the rest of us live our lives?

You seem to be a pretty fucking entitled human being. What is it that makes you our 'special snowflake' of the hour? Is it your age? Are we to respect your old and stubborn ways just because you're supposedly a bastion of critical thought?

I think you're uninteresting, and a typical fucking Qult45 bumpkin. Change my mind.
Why?

Fuck off.

Yeah?
That's nice.

I know you do, Petunia. :itsok: I hope you don't DIAF. Seems a bad way to be snuffed out.
Maybe you'll get a chance to find out for yourself.

One can only hope.

Why?

Fuck off.

Yeah?
That's nice.

One can only hope.

You wish for my demise based on an idea. Yet, I don't reciprocate. That is our political caste based extremism in practice. Wouldn't you agree?

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.
Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.
Where this is headed is, you won't be able to do anything.
Then i wont do anything. I aint sticking that shit in my body.
Better follow my lead and search to invest your money in offshore banking accounts then and stock up on canned goods because they have it planned where you won’t have access to your bank account,you won’t be able to fly,or go grocery shopping or nothing.I’m the same as you,if it came down to starving to death being cut off from buying food over taking the vaccine, I will starve to death then.

Good. That way you morons will starve to death. Problem solved.

Why?

Fuck off.

Yeah?
That's nice.

One can only hope.

You wish for my demise based on an idea. Yet, I don't reciprocate. That is our political caste based extremism in practice. Wouldn't you agree?
From your posts and stated positions and opinions, I have concluded that you are just a really sorry excuse for a person..... just generally a piece of shit.
I think we have way too many of you garbage people spouting your bullshit, bullying people online, and talking shit, and siccing government on people you don't like, etc, etc....

I think people like you are worthless and bring zero value to our society; in fact, you actively try to make it worse.

So yeah..... fuck you, and die soon, okay?

Why?

Fuck off.

Yeah?
That's nice.

One can only hope.

From your posts and stated positions and opinions, I have concluded that you are just a really sorry excuse for a person..... just generally a piece of shit.
I think we have way too many of you garbage people spouting your bullshit, bullying people online, and talking shit, and siccing government on people you don't like, etc, etc....

I think people like you are worthless and bring zero value to our society; in fact, you actively try to make it worse.

Don't talk about value when you act like a meaningless piece of shit yourself. Fuck you right back. But I don't want you to die.

And "shut down" the asswipes that participated in BLM events as well!

‘The world needs to see this.’ The story behind the iconic photo of the Burnside Bridge protest in Portland

1615611942970.png

‘The world needs to see this.’ The story behind the iconic photo of the Burnside Bridge protest in Portland - oregonlive.com

Why?

Fuck off.

Yeah?
That's nice.

One can only hope.

Don't talk about value when you act like a meaningless piece of shit yourself. Fuck you right back. But I don't want you to die.
LOL....

Big difference between you and me though, is that I make zero effort to force anyone else to do anything at all.
I can't even make you leave me alone, although I can damn sure make you wish you had.

I'm not trying to impose my will upon anyone; I don't want to make people wear masks, take a knee, get a shot, raise their fists to support this or that commie group, or anything else..... do whatever you want as long as you aren't fucking with anyone else.

Fuck with me and I'll knock your tonsils out your ass..... do it a second time and I'll leave your slow learning corpse laying right there.

I've shot more people in a year than you've fucked in your entire life, lol.
You're a liar as well as a moron. Go back to stroking yourself to tRump's picture and leave the adults alone, kid.
Pathetic coward.
Lol. Just stop, kid. You're making a fool of yourself.
Keep trying to put up this weak facade of pretend superiority, we both know it's bullshit..... I doubt you have ever actually put your ass on the line to do anything, have you?

Gutless bitch.

I've shot more people in a year than you've fucked in your entire life, lol.
You're a liar as well as a moron. Go back to stroking yourself to tRump's picture and leave the adults alone, kid.
Pathetic coward.
Lol. Just stop, kid. You're making a fool of yourself.
Keep trying to put up this weak facade of pretend superiority, we both know it's bullshit..... I doubt you have ever actually put your ass on the line to do anything, have you?

Gutless bitch.
I don't put on anything. You're the one trying to act tough, Dickless.

Why?

Fuck off.

Yeah?
That's nice.

One can only hope.

LOL....

Big difference between you and me though, is that I make zero effort to force anyone else to do anything at all.
I can't even make you leave me alone, although I can damn sure make you wish you had.

I'm not trying to impose my will upon anyone; I don't want to make people wear masks, take a knee, get a shot, raise their fists to support this or that commie group, or anything else..... do whatever you want as long as you aren't fucking with anyone else.

Fuck with me and I'll knock your tonsils out your ass..... do it a second time and I'll leave your slow learning corpse laying right there.

Lol. Yep, I'm your idea of the 'super liberal'. :auiqs.jpg: I'm coming to take your guns! We're probably more similar in thought than we would ever admit. Chew on that, you insufferable dickhead. We celebrate the same rights, yet we want to frag each other.

Weird times.

Forum List

Back