🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shut down the un-vaccinated

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.
Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.
Where this is headed is, you won't be able to do anything.
Then i wont do anything. I aint sticking that shit in my body.
Better follow my lead and search to invest your money in offshore banking accounts then and stock up on canned goods because they have it planned where you won’t have access to your bank account,you won’t be able to fly,or go grocery shopping or nothing.I’m the same as you,if it came down to starving to death being cut off from buying food over taking the vaccine, I will starve to death then.
I am married to a die hard democrat. He can do the shopping, lol.

Actually, I think when they start rounding people up for camps, or not allowing to buy food, THAT will be the final straw. Civil War will begin then. We are all still Americans and Americans will not tolerate that shit. Young. Old. We will take up arms for those pushed onto train rides to some encampment or food denied or medical denied. That will be it. The beginning. But will it be the end? That remains to be seen.

Actually, I think when they start rounding people up for camps, or not allowing to buy food, THAT will be the final straw. Civil War will begin then. We are all still Americans and Americans will not tolerate that shit. Young. Old. We will take up arms for those pushed onto train rides to some encampment or food denied or medical denied. That will be it. The beginning. But will it be the end? That remains to be seen.

Oohh, the temper tantrums continue.

The jury is out on whether they would legally be able to get away with that.

Right now, they are asking the Feds to come up with a method of ID. I went through the VA and I have that ID. It's a simple card that shows when and where I got the vaccines. What would happen if a nation wide program were to be instituted that the most pronounce diseases were put onto an ID card? Until then, the Airlines really can't do it.

It would likely be deemed unconstitutional due to medical privacy laws.

I don't see the harm on that. Sort of like my Blood type on my DL. Or what I already have which is a card issued by the VA that clearly states when,where and time of inoculation. No card,no flight, you can drive in a car or just walk. Unless you are uber rich and can charter your own flight with a Pilot that doesn't care.
Or an airline would elect to sell tickets to anyone that wants to pay for one.

Communist polls always support whatever the communist goal is. According to communist polls most people want to keep schools closed. You have to take this nonsense where it comes from.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.
Better follow my lead and search to invest your money in offshore banking accounts then and stock up on canned goods because they have it planned where you won’t have access to your bank account,you won’t be able to fly,or go grocery shopping or nothing.I’m the same as you,if it came down to starving to death being cut off from buying food over taking the vaccine, I will starve to death then.
Not me, the moron liberal next door will be donating his food to me--he won't be needing it anymore. There is nothing in the constitution that allows for the forced vaccination of the populace. They cannot legally punish people who don't--It didn't happen during Polio, Smallpox, or measles. When someone had cholera or other deadly infectious diseases, they didn't lock down the uninfected, they quarantined the infected. People who feel they are at risk should protect themselves--not infringe on the rights of the healthy populace. Wake the fuck up people.

Last edited:

Hey, how about this--Any one who has never murdered anyone can so state by wearing a government issued tin hat and anyone who doesn't get one from the government has to go to prison or be executed. Are you going to force the populace to wear tin hats? Fucking moron.

You're the only one on this thread whining, "Oh woe, is me, I have a health condition and you people have to give up your freedoms because of it." Fuck off parasite on the ass of society.

Temper tantrum?
There is something seriously wrong with you. Therefore, congrats. I have no patience for idiots, of which are one of many. This includes having any emotion at all where you are concerned except alot of eye rolling and snickering at your childish self projections of temper tantrums. I guess your thread didn't get the results you thought, eh?

Anyway...on iggie you go. Blather and foam at the mouth all you want...I won't have to see it.

Toodles!:fu:

F'n liberal tools. It's fun watching them get their asses kicked over and over in these threads.

Not me, the moron liberal next door will be donating his food to me--he won't be needing it anymore. There is nothing in the constitution that allows for the forced vaccination of the populace. They cannot legally punish people who don't--It didn't happen during Polio, Smallpox, or measles. When someone had cholera or other deadly infectious diseases, they didn't lock down the uninfected, they quarantined the infected. People who feel they are at risk should protect themselves--not infringe on the rights of the healthy populace. Wake the fuck up people.

That only works before the genie is let out of the bottle. But with the Spanish Flu it was let out of that bottle. And in the "Regions" that it was present they DID require people to wear masks, shut down schools, fined people for not adhering to the Spanish Flu laws and even jailed them. One was even shot. It was beaten by isolation and masks. It took them about a year and there wasn't a vaccine until the 2000s. Today, if you get a flu shot, that is included in the mix. Enough people get the flu concoction mix today that the Spanish Flu (or influenza and H1N1) can't get off the ground and find enough hosts to spread very far. Covid is more like the Spanish Flu in how it was handled. The Spanish Flu was ignored for the first few months that it surfaced. And was defeated by 1919 by masks, isolation, distance and contact tracing. Like I said earlier, the real pussies are the ones that aren't brave enough to wear the masks and use distance seperation.

I had a conversation with a fellow single buddy of mine last night.
We both agreed that we wouldn't be interested in dating a woman who wasn't vaxed.
Totally appropriate question to ask!
Why not? If you're vaccinated you have nothing to fear from her.

Sorry, that isn't correct. There is much to fear from those who don't vax.
They are virtual petri dishes for variants which may not be covered by current vaccinations.

This is correct. If enough ppl don't vax then covid will continue to spread and potentially mutate into something worse, which has already happened! How will even the vaccinated be protected then? Not to mention, no one knows how long immunity lasts. The whole point of getting everyone vaccinated is so even if ppl don't get booster shots they'll still be fine due to herd immunity. Idiot anti vaxxers low key want to keep this thing going.

I had a conversation with a fellow single buddy of mine last night.
We both agreed that we wouldn't be interested in dating a woman who wasn't vaxed.
Totally appropriate question to ask!
Why not? If you're vaccinated you have nothing to fear from her.

Sorry, that isn't correct. There is much to fear from those who don't vax.
They are virtual petri dishes for variants which may not be covered by current vaccinations.

This is correct. If enough ppl don't vax then covid will continue to spread and potentially mutate into something worse, which has already happened! How will even the vaccinated be protected then? Not to mention, no one knows how long immunity lasts. The whole point of getting everyone vaccinated is so even if ppl don't get booster shots they'll still be fine due to herd immunity. Idiot anti vaxxers low key want to keep this thing going.
WRONG! People who are vaccinated can still catch covid, get sick from it and pass it along. The only thing the vaccine does is protect you from dying... maybe... for up to 6 months... maybe. So unvaccinated people do nothing to you.

That only works before the genie is let out of the bottle. But with the Spanish Flu it was let out of that bottle. And in the "Regions" that it was present they DID require people to wear masks, shut down schools, fined people for not adhering to the Spanish Flu laws and even jailed them. One was even shot. It was beaten by isolation and masks. It took them about a year and there wasn't a vaccine until the 2000s. Today, if you get a flu shot, that is included in the mix. Enough people get the flu concoction mix today that the Spanish Flu (or influenza and H1N1) can't get off the ground and find enough hosts to spread very far. Covid is more like the Spanish Flu in how it was handled. The Spanish Flu was ignored for the first few months that it surfaced. And was defeated by 1919 by masks, isolation, distance and contact tracing. Like I said earlier, the real pussies are the ones that aren't brave enough to wear the masks and use distance seperation.
Nah.....

You just get off on have an excuse (however weak) for your crappy behavior, trying to order people to do this or that.
And then you claim that the weak willed bitches that don't have enough self-respect to stand up to your bullying and tell you to get fucked are brave?:huh1:
Not even close....

You're a little punk ass hall monitor who never grew up, reveling in the opportunity to bark directives at people, and then hide behind the weak "I just care about everyone's health....." bullshit.
I hope you get colo-rectal cancer, seeing as you're so full of shit.

I am willing to kill anyone and die to keep Vaxxing from being mandatory.

Just so you know.

Just so you know.
No one will require vaccinations. But that doesn't mean we can't treat the unvaccinated differently.

The irony is that the likely next step is to lift restrictions on the vaccinated, so that the unvaccinated continue to be required to wear masks in public, limit the size of their gatherings and restrict their travel.

WRONG! People who are vaccinated can still catch covid, get sick from it and pass it along. The only thing the vaccine does is protect you from dying... maybe... for up to 6 months... maybe. So unvaccinated people do nothing to you.
Actually studies are starting to come in that show the opposite. The reason you think that, is because testing up until now was focused on the vaccine protecting the vaccinated, but new studies suggest it also controls the ability to spread the virus.

Just so you know.
No one will require vaccinations. But that doesn't mean we can't treat the unvaccinated differently.

The irony is that the likely next step is to lift restrictions on the vaccinated, so that the unvaccinated continue to be required to wear masks in public, limit the size of their gatherings and restrict their travel.
BenitoSmile.jpg

Forum List

Back