🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shut down the un-vaccinated

People circulate constantly through cities and regions, and globally for that matter.

People coming together in a group temporarily isn't a pocket, it's an isolated occurrence. You are envisioning something that doesn't hold with the overall R0 of a region or populace, as that value takes into account all of those potential variances as part of the calculation.

Which is why while herd immunity may imply an R0 of 0.5, the isolated grouping events can actually push it up to 0.8. This is no different than averaging out a forest fire. You can put out 99% of a fire, and have the next wind storm reignite an exponential spread.

Um.. if you're talking about the 5% chance the vaccine won't work and you still end up catching it then yes. If you're trying to say the vaccine doesn't work at all then I don't have time to listen to yet another conspiracy theory.
Wait wait wait, where is this 'something worse' mutation that has happened? There is 0 scientific evidence of that and lets remember that 99% of the time, each mutation WEAKENS the virus. Stop listening to the fearmongering and research actual science not being used by msm or the Biden admin.

Are you getting your information from Dr Phil or Scott Atlas? MrPillow?? For the love of God, stop spreading LIES!
So show me the 'something worse' mutation that has happened backed up with facts, otherwise for the love of God, stop spreading lies.

Variants can find a way past our current vaccines which are designed to lock up a certain shape of spike. New spike shapes can be hard for existing vax to latch onto. The ones we've seen spread 50% faster also. Learn something, and take your junk science elsewhere please.

Was looking for the 'something worse' mutation that has happened already. The more mutations to a virus the weaker it gets, that's a given while it's extremely rare to get a mutation that is more deadly and more contagious.
Extremely rare? Along with the UK and SA mutations, there are 6 US mutations. With many of them fast becoming the dominant strain.

This is coming whether you like it or not. You'll have to prove you're vaccinated to get on a plane, train, bus, any other long distance transportation. Your employer may even require you to get vaccinated before you can come back to work in an office. And that may be by the federal or state guidelines, not necessarily a business decision. Swallow your conspiracy theories and your righteous indignation about losing your liberties and get the shot. Sooner you do that, the sooner we can get on with life.
So you would be forcing vaccination on the 30 MILLION+ (extreme low ball estimate, could be over 100M) of us that have had the disease, survived and now have he antibodies in their system, we don't need the vaccine.

Yes. And you will need the vaccine. Just because you've had COVID, doesn't mean you can't get it again and spread it.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.
Just keep pointing out that the anti-vaxxers and the anti-maskers are the reason we have not beaten this Pandemic yet.

Just keep pointing out that the anti-vaxxers and the anti-maskers are the reason we have not beaten this Pandemic yet.

Russia put masks mandates in place, and was the first to roll out a COVID-19 vaccine, what they called sputnik.

It's as if Putin was spreading anti-mask and anti-vaccine posts on American boards to sabotage our war against the virus.

I had a conversation with a fellow single buddy of mine last night.
We both agreed that we wouldn't be interested in dating a woman who wasn't vaxed.
Totally appropriate question to ask!
Why not? If you're vaccinated you have nothing to fear from her.

Sorry, that isn't correct. There is much to fear from those who don't vax.
They are virtual petri dishes for variants which may not be covered by current vaccinations.

This is correct. If enough ppl don't vax then covid will continue to spread and potentially mutate into something worse, which has already happened! How will even the vaccinated be protected then? Not to mention, no one knows how long immunity lasts. The whole point of getting everyone vaccinated is so even if ppl don't get booster shots they'll still be fine due to herd immunity. Idiot anti vaxxers low key want to keep this thing going.
WRONG! People who are vaccinated can still catch covid, get sick from it and pass it along. The only thing the vaccine does is protect you from dying... maybe... for up to 6 months... maybe. So unvaccinated people do nothing to you.

Um.. if you're talking about the 5% chance the vaccine won't work and you still end up catching it then yes. If you're trying to say the vaccine doesn't work at all then I don't have time to listen to yet another conspiracy theory.
Wait wait wait, where is this 'something worse' mutation that has happened? There is 0 scientific evidence of that and lets remember that 99% of the time, each mutation WEAKENS the virus. Stop listening to the fearmongering and research actual science not being used by msm or the Biden admin.

:rolleyes: So you have not heard of the african variant? This is what happens when you get all your news from memes and random ppl's personal websites.

This is coming whether you like it or not. You'll have to prove you're vaccinated to get on a plane, train, bus, any other long distance transportation. Your employer may even require you to get vaccinated before you can come back to work in an office. And that may be by the federal or state guidelines, not necessarily a business decision. Swallow your conspiracy theories and your righteous indignation about losing your liberties and get the shot. Sooner you do that, the sooner we can get on with life.
yo jack off, do not tell me what i should do w/ my body. you are nobody. i have continued my life through out your communist hoax numbers..so, retard, if you want the shot, go get it. push it on your family, because john q public doesnt give 2 shits what you think, or spew...suck that up

Another reason the pandemic has not been beaten yet is that the vaccines (apparently) have not been tested in the natural host And like religion, the fairy tales will continue until the biology of the natural host is world knowledge, not simply esoteric knowledge.

:rolleyes: So you have not heard of the african variant? This is what happens when you get all your news from memes and random ppl's personal websites.
Is that the one that infects you over the net from Nigeria? I've heard of that.

I am not an anti vaxer. I wanted to wait to see how it turned out. After seeing the number of people either dying or close to it because the vaccine caused a blood disorder I have decided that I will not be taking this vaccine.

i hope this resident troll op has taken the vaccine,that way he wont be around a few years from now to troll these boards anymore. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg::up:

I am not an anti vaxer. I wanted to wait to see how it turned out. After seeing the number of people either dying or close to it because the vaccine caused a blood disorder I have decided that I will not be taking this vaccine.
smart decision,good for you.:thup: I like you as a poster,I would not want to see you go six feet under from the vaccine.

A buddy of mine got the vaccine. He was perfectly healthy in every way.

Three days after receiving the vaccine he was in the ICU on a ventilator.

Fuck the vaccine...
the op troll and the other trolls that want to take the vaccine are clueless that there are over 300,000 cases just like this one around the world of your friend.

sorry to hear about your friend,wish he would he had been smarter and not taken it.:(

Fuck the vaccine...
the op troll and the other trolls that want to take the vaccine are clueless that there are over 300,000 cases just like this one around the world of your friend.

sorry to hear about your friend,wish he would he had been smarter and not taken it.:(

Well, it is what it is.

He's okay now, but it was a scary stretch there for a time...

yo jack off, do not tell me what i should do w/ my body. you are nobody. i have continued my life through out your communist hoax numbers..so, retard, if you want the shot, go get it. push it on your family, because john q public doesnt give 2 shits what you think, or spew...suck that up
:thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

well said,what is comical is he just contradicted himself,he just said himself that the vaccine is coming whether you like it or not,that you wont be able to travel or go to work if not vaccinated,all which is facts,yet he does not even realise his fellow trolls like him are all calling those facts he just posted a conspiracy theory and he is posting facts what THEY always say is a conspiracy theory.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

Fuck the vaccine...

Well, it is what it is.

oh im glad to hear that that he has not gotten worse,please tell him to go to a herb store and get on herbs to flush the posion from his system,dont trust what the doctors tell him.the medical establishment does not want him to get cured and all well.

i was not even aware of this till recently that if doctors prescribe healing herbs to their patients and the hospital gets word of it,they lose their licence.man i knew it was bad but i did not know they were that evil.

Fuck the vaccine...

Well, it is what it is.

oh im glad to hear that that he has not gotten worse,please tell him to go to a herb store and get on herbs to flush the posion from his system,dont trust what the doctors tell him.the medical establishment does not want him to get cured and all well.

i was not even aware of this till recently that if doctors prescribe healing herbs to their patients and the hospital gets word of it,they lose their licence.man i knew it was bad but i did not know they were that evil.
Healing herbs? Like what? Chamomile tea, like that?

Forum List

Back