🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shut down the un-vaccinated

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.
Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.
Where this is headed is, you won't be able to do anything.
Then i wont do anything. I aint sticking that shit in my body.
Better follow my lead and search to invest your money in offshore banking accounts then and stock up on canned goods because they have it planned where you won’t have access to your bank account,you won’t be able to fly,or go grocery shopping or nothing.I’m the same as you,if it came down to starving to death being cut off from buying food over taking the vaccine, I will starve to death then.
Not me, the moron liberal next door will be donating his food to me--he won't be needing it anymore. There is nothing in the constitution that allows for the forced vaccination of the populace. They cannot legally punish people who don't--It didn't happen during Polio, Smallpox, or measles. When someone had cholera or other deadly infectious diseases, they didn't lock down the uninfected, they quarantined the infected. People who feel they are at risk should protect themselves--not infringe on the rights of the healthy populace. Wake the fuck up people.

That only works before the genie is let out of the bottle. But with the Spanish Flu it was let out of that bottle. And in the "Regions" that it was present they DID require people to wear masks, shut down schools, fined people for not adhering to the Spanish Flu laws and even jailed them. One was even shot. It was beaten by isolation and masks. It took them about a year and there wasn't a vaccine until the 2000s. Today, if you get a flu shot, that is included in the mix. Enough people get the flu concoction mix today that the Spanish Flu (or influenza and H1N1) can't get off the ground and find enough hosts to spread very far. Covid is more like the Spanish Flu in how it was handled. The Spanish Flu was ignored for the first few months that it surfaced. And was defeated by 1919 by masks, isolation, distance and contact tracing. Like I said earlier, the real pussies are the ones that aren't brave enough to wear the masks and use distance seperation.
If you are in that much fear--stay home.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.
There are questions about the vaccines. The endless vile rubbish spewed by Prog politicians, media and entertainers year after year against what we now are known as Deplorables and worse has an affect on voters who are not Prog. And African Americans seem to be having a problem believing these vaccines are the panacea of wellness. You need to lock them up in their neighborhoods. But when the time comes even for other reasons, you will.

So you would only allow that part of the public you agree with to enjoy the normal liberties of Americans. Exactly how would you enforce your demands?

I had a conversation with a fellow single buddy of mine last night.
We both agreed that we wouldn't be interested in dating a woman who wasn't vaxed.
Totally appropriate question to ask!
Why not? If you're vaccinated you have nothing to fear from her.

Sorry, that isn't correct. There is much to fear from those who don't vax.
They are virtual petri dishes for variants which may not be covered by current vaccinations.

This is correct. If enough ppl don't vax then covid will continue to spread and potentially mutate into something worse, which has already happened! How will even the vaccinated be protected then? Not to mention, no one knows how long immunity lasts. The whole point of getting everyone vaccinated is so even if ppl don't get booster shots they'll still be fine due to herd immunity. Idiot anti vaxxers low key want to keep this thing going.
WRONG! People who are vaccinated can still catch covid, get sick from it and pass it along. The only thing the vaccine does is protect you from dying... maybe... for up to 6 months... maybe. So unvaccinated people do nothing to you.

Um.. if you're talking about the 5% chance the vaccine won't work and you still end up catching it then yes. If you're trying to say the vaccine doesn't work at all then I don't have time to listen to yet another conspiracy theory.
like the propaganda, lies, un-proven bullshit you mention? i thought so

If, by no brainer, you mean for people with no brains....seems reasonable.

I continue to lament the sillyness of the OP's in the politics section.

The quality was never good.

This one really drags it down from there.

We both agreed that we wouldn't be interested in dating a woman who wasn't vaxed.

They are virtual petri dishes for variants which may not be covered by current vaccinations.

This is correct. If enough ppl don't vax then covid will continue to spread and potentially mutate into something worse, which has already happened! How will even the vaccinated be protected then? Not to mention, no one knows how long immunity lasts. The whole point of getting everyone vaccinated is so even if ppl don't get booster shots they'll still be fine due to herd immunity. Idiot anti vaxxers low key want to keep this thing going.
WRONG! People who are vaccinated can still catch covid, get sick from it and pass it along. The only thing the vaccine does is protect you from dying... maybe... for up to 6 months... maybe. So unvaccinated people do nothing to you.

Um.. if you're talking about the 5% chance the vaccine won't work and you still end up catching it then yes. If you're trying to say the vaccine doesn't work at all then I don't have time to listen to yet another conspiracy theory.
Wait wait wait, where is this 'something worse' mutation that has happened? There is 0 scientific evidence of that and lets remember that 99% of the time, each mutation WEAKENS the virus. Stop listening to the fearmongering and research actual science not being used by msm or the Biden admin.

:rolleyes: So you have not heard of the african variant? This is what happens when you get all your news from memes and random ppl's personal websites.
That's one hell of a jump and 100% incorrect. BTW the SA mutation has been in the US since January. Also of note: The Johnson &Johnson vaccine was tested in South Africa, where this variant predominates, and is still effective in that country, especially against the severe outcomes of hospitalization and death. The SA mutation is LESS deadly but more communicable, ie weaker. My statement stands and maybe YOU should try to flesh out your sources better.

Let me get this straight--you get vaccinated because you want to be protected from covid, fair enough. You now have immunity. Do you also have a need for validation because you apparently think that I pose a threat to you because I don't get vaccinated? By your own admission, you have immunity. How are unvaccinated outliers a threat to you? Do you feel a need to protect people that you don't even know. Where in the constitution does it say that you have any right to limit my liberty based on your unsubstantiated fears. Your argument makes no sense. Totally illogical.

Wait wait wait, where is this 'something worse' mutation that has happened? There is 0 scientific evidence of that and lets remember that 99% of the time, each mutation WEAKENS the virus. Stop listening to the fearmongering and research actual science not being used by msm or the Biden admin.

:rolleyes: So you have not heard of the african variant? This is what happens when you get all your news from memes and random ppl's personal websites.
That's one hell of a jump and 100% incorrect. BTW the SA mutation has been in the US since January. Also of note: The Johnson &Johnson vaccine was tested in South Africa, where this variant predominates, and is still effective in that country, especially against the severe outcomes of hospitalization and death. The SA mutation is LESS deadly but more communicable, ie weaker. My statement stands and maybe YOU should try to flesh out your sources better.

You need a link to back up your shit newbie. ;)

I also heard a report last night that the two-dose vax is effective with just one dose. Sounds like bullshit democrat "new science" to me. Democrats trying to back out of the corner they've backed themselves into. No place to run though--they fenced themselves in. LMAO.

I also heard a report last night that the two-dose vax is effective with just one dose. Sounds like bullshit democrat "new science" to me. Democrats trying to back out of the corner they've backed themselves into. No place to run though--they fenced themselves in. LMAO.

You are misrepresenting what you may have heard Trumpette. A two-dose vaccine is somewhere around 50-60% effective 10 days after a first dose. It is 95% effective after a second dose. Of course, this would be without unanticipated variants.

#FollowTheFauci

You are misrepresenting what you may have heard Trumpette. A two-dose vaccine is somewhere around 50-60% effective 10 days after a first dose. It is 95% effective after a second dose. Of course, this would be without unanticipated variants.

#FollowTheFauci
Which translates into nobody knows for sure how effective they will be. You're guessing.

#FollowTheFauci
Which translates into nobody knows for sure how effective they will be. You're guessing.

#FollowTheFauci

Is your link supposed to make a point?

#FollowTheFauci

Yes, that you should #FollowTheFauci and the SCIENCE instead of Donald, Scott Atlas, Dr Phil and MrPillow. ;)

#FollowTheFauci

Yes, that you should #FollowTheFauci and the SCIENCE instead of Donald, Scott Atlas, Dr Phil and MrPillow. ;)
#FuckThatQuackFauci

Vaccinated Progressives need to wear standard black uniforms with the letters SS on the collar as a way of saying, "See, I'm not a Super Spreader"

You should also have a distinctive, instantly identifiable match, like say the Goose step

#FollowTheFauci

I have no problem with science and hope that if you ever run into any that you will share it with us all.

Forum List

Back