🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shut down the un-vaccinated

I had a conversation with a fellow single buddy of mine last night.
We both agreed that we wouldn't be interested in dating a woman who wasn't vaxed.
Totally appropriate question to ask!
Why not? If you're vaccinated you have nothing to fear from her.

Sorry, that isn't correct. There is much to fear from those who don't vax.
They are virtual petri dishes for variants which may not be covered by current vaccinations.

This is correct. If enough ppl don't vax then covid will continue to spread and potentially mutate into something worse, which has already happened! How will even the vaccinated be protected then? Not to mention, no one knows how long immunity lasts. The whole point of getting everyone vaccinated is so even if ppl don't get booster shots they'll still be fine due to herd immunity. Idiot anti vaxxers low key want to keep this thing going.
WRONG! People who are vaccinated can still catch covid, get sick from it and pass it along. The only thing the vaccine does is protect you from dying... maybe... for up to 6 months... maybe. So unvaccinated people do nothing to you.

Um.. if you're talking about the 5% chance the vaccine won't work and you still end up catching it then yes. If you're trying to say the vaccine doesn't work at all then I don't have time to listen to yet another conspiracy theory.
Wait wait wait, where is this 'something worse' mutation that has happened? There is 0 scientific evidence of that and lets remember that 99% of the time, each mutation WEAKENS the virus. Stop listening to the fearmongering and research actual science not being used by msm or the Biden admin.

:rolleyes: So you have not heard of the african variant? This is what happens when you get all your news from memes and random ppl's personal websites.
That's one hell of a jump and 100% incorrect. BTW the SA mutation has been in the US since January. Also of note: The Johnson &Johnson vaccine was tested in South Africa, where this variant predominates, and is still effective in that country, especially against the severe outcomes of hospitalization and death. The SA mutation is LESS deadly but more communicable, ie weaker. My statement stands and maybe YOU should try to flesh out your sources better.

So you don't think that a variant that spreads more easily is worse than the current version of the virus? What about the UK variant, which has been reported to have a 64% higher risk of death? The kent variant has shown a 104% increase in death. It would seem to me that the presence of all these variants is counter to your claim that variants get weaker. If nothing else, they exist and they're out there spreading. Zero evidence of worse mutations, you say? Only if you live in bizarro world.

Watch out for that piece of sky!

Why don't you tell that to the families of 540,000 dead americans? Tell them, how all this covid hoax is so overblown. You wouldn't have the guts, and you know it.

Libs sure are turning hard line...shut down this shut down that shut down them....what's next? the gas chambers?....
Ban muslims, boycott NFL. Boycott hollywood, Boycott Nike, boycott NBA, Boycott masks. Attack governors, attack congress....dont be a hypocrite.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.
You need to take all the expert and government recommended shots

Pay no attention to the 20 year Olds dropping dead from it

I get shots regularly

dmdmrmmrmr.png

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.
Are you even aware that the vaccine is still considered to be experimental???

You might want to be an uncompensated lab rat without adequate protections should things really go south, but I'll pass...

As a matter of fact, I'll contact one of the attorneys that are already accepting that kind of case, should it come to that...

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.
Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.

There were no regulations cut. Actually, trials were done to a fault. I hope a healthy 35-year-old like yourself gets vaccinated.
There was a lot of things cut. Like how they could use third party suppliers.

Libs sure are turning hard line...shut down this shut down that shut down them....what's next? the gas chambers?....
Ban muslims, boycott NFL. Boycott hollywood, Boycott Nike, boycott NBA, Boycott masks. Attack governors, attack congress....dont be a hypocrite.
No one favors banning Muslims...where do you get that crap from?....democunt governors brought on their own problems...and Hollywood boycotts come from them boycotting conservative actors and NIKE boycotted the American worker.....see the difference?...in case you don't the difference is I'm a patriot and you are not....

Yes, I realize you're trying to be sarcastic but I agree with what you wrote as written. Probably the first and last time.

We both agreed that we wouldn't be interested in dating a woman who wasn't vaxed.

They are virtual petri dishes for variants which may not be covered by current vaccinations.

This is correct. If enough ppl don't vax then covid will continue to spread and potentially mutate into something worse, which has already happened! How will even the vaccinated be protected then? Not to mention, no one knows how long immunity lasts. The whole point of getting everyone vaccinated is so even if ppl don't get booster shots they'll still be fine due to herd immunity. Idiot anti vaxxers low key want to keep this thing going.
WRONG! People who are vaccinated can still catch covid, get sick from it and pass it along. The only thing the vaccine does is protect you from dying... maybe... for up to 6 months... maybe. So unvaccinated people do nothing to you.

Um.. if you're talking about the 5% chance the vaccine won't work and you still end up catching it then yes. If you're trying to say the vaccine doesn't work at all then I don't have time to listen to yet another conspiracy theory.
Wait wait wait, where is this 'something worse' mutation that has happened? There is 0 scientific evidence of that and lets remember that 99% of the time, each mutation WEAKENS the virus. Stop listening to the fearmongering and research actual science not being used by msm or the Biden admin.

:rolleyes: So you have not heard of the african variant? This is what happens when you get all your news from memes and random ppl's personal websites.
That's one hell of a jump and 100% incorrect. BTW the SA mutation has been in the US since January. Also of note: The Johnson &Johnson vaccine was tested in South Africa, where this variant predominates, and is still effective in that country, especially against the severe outcomes of hospitalization and death. The SA mutation is LESS deadly but more communicable, ie weaker. My statement stands and maybe YOU should try to flesh out your sources better.

So you don't think that a variant that spreads more easily is worse than the current version of the virus? What about the UK variant, which has been reported to have a 64% higher risk of death? The kent variant has shown a 104% increase in death. It would seem to me that the presence of all these variants is counter to your claim that variants get weaker. If nothing else, they exist and they're out there spreading. Zero evidence of worse mutations, you say? Only if you live in bizarro world.

Why don't you tell that to the families of 540,000 dead americans? Tell them, how all this covid hoax is so overblown. You wouldn't have the guts, and you know it.
I never said it was a hoax and the facts remain that over 98% off those infected survive. UK variant testing was very specific and used the words 'MAY HAVE up to 64%', it helps if you read the actual reports and not use Yahoo as your source. Here's something to think about: Why aren't the hundreds of thousands of dead homeless people all over the USA? They congregate, don't wear masks, and are generally very unclean so you'd think they would have inordinate deaths and they dont.

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.
Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.

Good. You do that. I already barred a neighbor from my car because he refuses to get a Covid Vaccine. I don't need him leaving his covid where another neighbor might contract it. I have had both shots so am probably safe for the next 5 months or so. But not all are safe. So keep your Covid laden ass our of public transportation of any kind and don't expect me to allow you in my car.
You do realize that the virus can be transmitted by vaccinated people, right? It can be on their person, even transmitted despite them not getting sick.

Big problem with AstraZeneca, if anyone is following it this weekend ---- several deaths and critical hospitalizations occurring in Europe because of blood clotting and thrombosis after the shot. Some seven countries have now stopped giving that vaccine since Friday, Ireland today. Norway has had four cases, some died outright. First noted in Austria when two young nurses got serious clotting right after the shot. It's mostly young people, which is why they can't sweep it under the rug and pretend everything is fine.

I thought this might happen. The RNA vaccines are totally brand-new.

This is particularly unfortunate because Europe cannot GET vaccine, of any kind --- they've only got 5% vaccinated so far, if that. And AstraZeneca is the only kind they can get even in small quantities, but now many European countries have banned it over the weekend.

And they are suffering a new surge because of the English COVID variant virus! Italy is already locking down again. I sure hope that doesn't come here, a new surge and a vaccine turns out to be dangerous.

It's not an RNA vaccination it from viral vector technology. Different from RNA technology which isn't new and been around a couple decades.
COVID-19: How does the Oxford-AstraZeneca viral vector vaccine work?

Die Endlösung.

Tell those people who died of terminal cancer, heart disease, OD, flu, automobile accidents, etc that were classed as covid deaths that you pulled a line of bs out of your ass so globalists could promote their agenda. What happened to the mysterious disappearance of flu this year? Lemming.

2020, The year there was only one cause of death. The WHO/CDC declare that all diseases have been eradicated--except COVID and the denial of personal freedom which rages on unabated.

It's not an RNA vaccination it from viral vector technology. Different from RNA technology which isn't new and been around a couple decades.
People, are you WATCHING this amazing European situation? The entire of Europe, including Slovenia, is now refusing AstraZeneca vaccine, because of VERY strange, ghastly deaths right after vaccinations, some 30 of them, deaths and serious hospitalizations, and NONENONENONE in Europe with the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines so ----------- major situation here. AND, why aren't they reporting such weird illnesses and deaths in Britain, where they are using almost only AstraZeneca, a home-grown vaccine?

Lies, lies, and more lies, presumably --- like WHO and health officials all over including in the U.S. saying, no, no, it's just fine, never mind, take one for the team! They literally say, the best vaccine is the first one you can get!! They are going to make anti-vaxxers of every American citizen, trying to foist poison on us. It won't work, despite all the European docs trying on exactly that ------- the politicians stopped it cold, no one is getting AstraZeneca in Europe as of today. The pols are at least smarter than the evil poison-vaccine-pushing docs over there.

Last edited:
People, are you WATCHING this amazing European situation? The entire of Europe, including Slovenia, is now refusing AstraZeneca vaccine, because of VERY strange, ghastly deaths right after vaccinations, some 30 of them, deaths and serious hospitalizations, and NONENONENONE in Europe with the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines so ----------- major situation here. AND, why aren't they reporting such weird illnesses and deaths in Britain, where they are using almost only AstraZeneca, a home-grown vaccine?

Lies, lies, and more lies, presumably --- like WHO and health officials all over including in the U.S. saying, no, no, it's just fine, never mind, take one for the team! They literally say, the best vaccine is the first one you can get!! They are going to make anti-vaxxers of every American citizen, trying to foist poison on us. It won't work, despite all the European docs trying on exactly that ------- the politicians stopped it cold, no one is getting AstraZeneca in Europe as of today. The pols are at least smarter than the evil poison-vaccine-pushing docs over there.

Yep, I've watched it and 40 people out of 17 million Doctors baffled as countries suspend use of AstraZeneca vaccine over blood clot fears 0.0002% the U.S. death rate from Moderna and Pfizer is 0.018% the other day and ours have not been stopped.

Yep, I've watched it and 40 people out of 17 million Doctors baffled as countries suspend use of AstraZeneca vaccine over blood clot fears 0.0002% the U.S. death rate from Moderna and Pfizer is 0.018% the other day and ours have not been stopped.
The vax-dox have the same point of view you do: no problem if a few dozen or hundred people die from the vaccine, they gotta take one for the team! I think everyone who feels that way should hold out for the AstraZeneca shot, accept no substitutes ------- the rest of us can wait and see what happens to you. And those left of you alive can provide our "herd immunity."

Forum List

Back