🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shut down the un-vaccinated

I had a conversation with a fellow single buddy of mine last night.
We both agreed that we wouldn't be interested in dating a woman who wasn't vaxed.
Totally appropriate question to ask!
Why not? If you're vaccinated you have nothing to fear from her.

Sorry, that isn't correct. There is much to fear from those who don't vax.
They are virtual petri dishes for variants which may not be covered by current vaccinations.

This is correct. If enough ppl don't vax then covid will continue to spread and potentially mutate into something worse, which has already happened! How will even the vaccinated be protected then? Not to mention, no one knows how long immunity lasts. The whole point of getting everyone vaccinated is so even if ppl don't get booster shots they'll still be fine due to herd immunity. Idiot anti vaxxers low key want to keep this thing going.
WRONG! People who are vaccinated can still catch covid, get sick from it and pass it along. The only thing the vaccine does is protect you from dying... maybe... for up to 6 months... maybe. So unvaccinated people do nothing to you.

Um.. if you're talking about the 5% chance the vaccine won't work and you still end up catching it then yes. If you're trying to say the vaccine doesn't work at all then I don't have time to listen to yet another conspiracy theory.
Wait wait wait, where is this 'something worse' mutation that has happened? There is 0 scientific evidence of that and lets remember that 99% of the time, each mutation WEAKENS the virus. Stop listening to the fearmongering and research actual science not being used by msm or the Biden admin.

:rolleyes: So you have not heard of the african variant? This is what happens when you get all your news from memes and random ppl's personal websites.
That's one hell of a jump and 100% incorrect. BTW the SA mutation has been in the US since January. Also of note: The Johnson &Johnson vaccine was tested in South Africa, where this variant predominates, and is still effective in that country, especially against the severe outcomes of hospitalization and death. The SA mutation is LESS deadly but more communicable, ie weaker. My statement stands and maybe YOU should try to flesh out your sources better.
I also heard a report last night that the two-dose vax is effective with just one dose. Sounds like bullshit democrat "new science" to me. Democrats trying to back out of the corner they've backed themselves into. No place to run though--they fenced themselves in. LMAO.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.
Let me get this straight--you get vaccinated because you want to be protected from covid, fair enough. You now have immunity. Do you also have a need for validation because you apparently think that I pose a threat to you because I don't get vaccinated? By your own admission, you have immunity. How are unvaccinated outliers a threat to you? Do you feel a need to protect people that you don't even know. Where in the constitution does it say that you have any right to limit my liberty based on your unsubstantiated fears. Your argument makes no sense. Totally illogical.

First off, immunity is not 100% and it's highly debatable how long that immunity lasts for. No one knows for certain if it's 6 months, a year or so on. Why would ppl like yourself want the virus to continue to spread and get another a toe hold on the population again? Why do you want it to potentially mutate into strains immune to the vaccine, or one that makes it a lot less effective? Why do you want potential outbreaks? Perhaps these are the more pertinent questions to ask yourself.

We both agreed that we wouldn't be interested in dating a woman who wasn't vaxed.

They are virtual petri dishes for variants which may not be covered by current vaccinations.

This is correct. If enough ppl don't vax then covid will continue to spread and potentially mutate into something worse, which has already happened! How will even the vaccinated be protected then? Not to mention, no one knows how long immunity lasts. The whole point of getting everyone vaccinated is so even if ppl don't get booster shots they'll still be fine due to herd immunity. Idiot anti vaxxers low key want to keep this thing going.
WRONG! People who are vaccinated can still catch covid, get sick from it and pass it along. The only thing the vaccine does is protect you from dying... maybe... for up to 6 months... maybe. So unvaccinated people do nothing to you.

Um.. if you're talking about the 5% chance the vaccine won't work and you still end up catching it then yes. If you're trying to say the vaccine doesn't work at all then I don't have time to listen to yet another conspiracy theory.
Wait wait wait, where is this 'something worse' mutation that has happened? There is 0 scientific evidence of that and lets remember that 99% of the time, each mutation WEAKENS the virus. Stop listening to the fearmongering and research actual science not being used by msm or the Biden admin.

:rolleyes: So you have not heard of the african variant? This is what happens when you get all your news from memes and random ppl's personal websites.
That's one hell of a jump and 100% incorrect. BTW the SA mutation has been in the US since January. Also of note: The Johnson &Johnson vaccine was tested in South Africa, where this variant predominates, and is still effective in that country, especially against the severe outcomes of hospitalization and death. The SA mutation is LESS deadly but more communicable, ie weaker. My statement stands and maybe YOU should try to flesh out your sources better.

So you don't think that a variant that spreads more easily is worse than the current version of the virus? What about the UK variant, which has been reported to have a 64% higher risk of death? The kent variant has shown a 104% increase in death. It would seem to me that the presence of all these variants is counter to your claim that variants get weaker. If nothing else, they exist and they're out there spreading. Zero evidence of worse mutations, you say? Only if you live in bizarro world.

One of Biden's agencies no doubt has the contract to make and sell phony 'I was vaccinated' cards. I wouldn't be surprised if Hunter has exclusive rights.

People circulate constantly through cities and regions, and globally for that matter.

People coming together in a group temporarily isn't a pocket, it's an isolated occurrence. You are envisioning something that doesn't hold with the overall R0 of a region or populace, as that value takes into account all of those potential variances as part of the calculation.

Which is why while herd immunity may imply an R0 of 0.5, the isolated grouping events can actually push it up to 0.8. This is no different than averaging out a forest fire. You can put out 99% of a fire, and have the next wind storm reignite an exponential spread.

The higher R0 value within a given group is insignificant. If we sampled R0's of 50 different groups we'd likely see quite a bit of variance.

Let's say a group gets together and their members circulate it amongst themselves as they're anti-vaxxers. It cannot ignite an exponential spread if the overall population has a given R0 value, as when these people return to the general population, that R0 is 0.5 and the targets aren't there to spread it to.

And it cannot increase the R0 value of the population. In fact their contracting it reduces the R0 value, as there are now less targets, as these people will either die or have some immunity. It's math and if more people understood the math there would be a lot less panic going on as people would realize that the math is starting to work in our favor.

o you don't think that a variant that spreads more easily is worse than the current version of the virus? What about the UK variant, which has been reported to have a 64% higher risk of death? The kent variant has shown a 104% increase in death. It would seem to me that the presence of all these variants is counter to your claim that variants get weaker. If nothing else, they exist and they're out there spreading. Zero evidence of worse mutations, you say? Only if you live in bizarro world.

We have a lot of armchair virologists in this forum who didn't even bother sleeping at a Holiday Inn Express last night! ;)

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.
Eventually the vaccinated, will protect the 20% not vaccinated. The virus won't have the rapid spread of infection as it once did....

This is why it is critical to vaccinate those who want to be vaccinated, as quickly as possible.

I also heard a report last night that the two-dose vax is effective with just one dose. Sounds like bullshit democrat "new science" to me. Democrats trying to back out of the corner they've backed themselves into. No place to run though--they fenced themselves in. LMAO.

Let me get this straight--you get vaccinated because you want to be protected from covid, fair enough. You now have immunity. Do you also have a need for validation because you apparently think that I pose a threat to you because I don't get vaccinated? By your own admission, you have immunity. How are unvaccinated outliers a threat to you? Do you feel a need to protect people that you don't even know. Where in the constitution does it say that you have any right to limit my liberty based on your unsubstantiated fears. Your argument makes no sense. Totally illogical.

First off, immunity is not 100% and it's highly debatable how long that immunity lasts for. No one knows for certain if it's 6 months, a year or so on. Why would ppl like yourself want the virus to continue to spread and get another a toe hold on the population again? Why do you want it to potentially mutate into strains immune to the vaccine, or one that makes it a lot less effective? Why do you want potential outbreaks? Perhaps these are the more pertinent questions to ask yourself.
The sky is falling. You are right--nobody knows for certain anything about this BS. The WHO, CDC, Fauci, none of them. They have contradicted every directive that they have put out over the course of this government fiasco. Viruses have been around in one form or another for eons. The threat is overstated. Also, what is the difference between them inoculating you with dead virus or if you contract the live virus. The antibodies exist in your body either way. Their speculation is just that. Look out Biden says your shadow is going to attack you, better lock yourself in a dark basement.

The sky is falling. You are right--nobody knows for certain anything about this BS. The WHO, CDC, Fauci, none of them. They have contradicted every directive that they have put out over the course of this government fiasco. Viruses have been around in one form or another for eons. The threat is overstated. Also, what is the difference between them inoculating you with dead virus or if you contract the live virus. The antibodies exist in your body either way. Their speculation is just that. Look out Biden says your shadow is going to attack you, better lock yourself in a dark basement.

Go back to your armchair Dr Virologist ;-)

Liberals don't believe in vaccination. It's OK if they refuse. Really. Who knows, maybe it was President Trump who contracted with Wuhan! You pinkies can easily accept that. And if he did then surely the vaccine would seek out liberals and render them unable to speak. No, liberals, don't vaccinate. You never know when one your leader's lies might accidentally be truth!

Last edited:
Liberals don't believe in vaccination. It's OK if they refuse. Really. Who knows, maybe it was President Trump who contracted with Wuhan! You pinkies can easily accept that. And if he did then surely the vaccine would seek out liberals and render them unable to speak. No, liberals, don't vaccinate. You never when one your leader's lies might accidentally be truth!

Good point. There actually ARE anti-vax lib-ruls but they pale in numbers to Republicans unwillingness to vaccinate.

Nearly half of U.S. men who identify as Republicans said they have no plans to get the coronavirus vaccine, according to a new PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist poll released Thursday.​
The study, which surveyed 1,227 U.S. adults from March 3 to March 8, found that approximately 30 percent of Americans overall said they do not plan on getting vaccinated.​
The poll found a higher amount of opposition among Republicans, with 41 percent saying they would not get one of the three federally approved coronavirus vaccines and 49 percent of Republican men saying the same. Fifty percent of GOP men said they would get the vaccine or had already got it. One percent was unsure.​
Comparatively, about 87 percent of Democrats included in the survey said they planned on getting the COVID-19 vaccine or had already received it.​

Big problem with AstraZeneca, if anyone is following it this weekend ---- several deaths and critical hospitalizations occurring in Europe because of blood clotting and thrombosis after the shot. Some seven countries have now stopped giving that vaccine since Friday, Ireland today. Norway has had four cases, some died outright. First noted in Austria when two young nurses got serious clotting right after the shot. It's mostly young people, which is why they can't sweep it under the rug and pretend everything is fine.

I thought this might happen. The RNA vaccines are totally brand-new.

This is particularly unfortunate because Europe cannot GET vaccine, of any kind --- they've only got 5% vaccinated so far, if that. And AstraZeneca is the only kind they can get even in small quantities, but now many European countries have banned it over the weekend.

And they are suffering a new surge because of the English COVID variant virus! Italy is already locking down again. I sure hope that doesn't come here, a new surge and a vaccine turns out to be dangerous.

As for Republicans and vaccine, I'm waiting for a few months --- not that Maryland HAS any vaccine at this time, of course. Given how few shots are available, I don't know why people are carrying on over anti-vax resistance. There isn't any anyway.

Let the Dems all get it. They can do the population immunity for us. They love getting herded like sheep and obeying orders and giving orders like little thugs. This suits them down to the ground and the rest of us can wait and see what happens.

So much for my body, my choice.

You may like strangers squirting their fluids in you, but some of us aren’t going to let Big Pharma do it to us.

name all the contradictions they've made with credible sources for your claim.

So you don't think that a variant that spreads more easily is worse than the current version of the virus? What about the UK variant, which has been reported to have a 64% higher risk of death? The kent variant has shown a 104% increase in death. It would seem to me that the presence of all these variants is counter to your claim that variants get weaker. If nothing else, they exist and they're out there spreading. Zero evidence of worse mutations, you say? Only if you live in bizarro world.

Watch out for that piece of sky!

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.
Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.
Where this is headed is, you won't be able to do anything.
Then i wont do anything. I aint sticking that shit in my body.
Better follow my lead and search to invest your money in offshore banking accounts then and stock up on canned goods because they have it planned where you won’t have access to your bank account,you won’t be able to fly,or go grocery shopping or nothing.I’m the same as you,if it came down to starving to death being cut off from buying food over taking the vaccine, I will starve to death then.
Not me, the moron liberal next door will be donating his food to me--he won't be needing it anymore. There is nothing in the constitution that allows for the forced vaccination of the populace. They cannot legally punish people who don't--It didn't happen during Polio, Smallpox, or measles. When someone had cholera or other deadly infectious diseases, they didn't lock down the uninfected, they quarantined the infected. People who feel they are at risk should protect themselves--not infringe on the rights of the healthy populace. Wake the fuck up people.

That only works before the genie is let out of the bottle. But with the Spanish Flu it was let out of that bottle. And in the "Regions" that it was present they DID require people to wear masks, shut down schools, fined people for not adhering to the Spanish Flu laws and even jailed them. One was even shot. It was beaten by isolation and masks. It took them about a year and there wasn't a vaccine until the 2000s. Today, if you get a flu shot, that is included in the mix. Enough people get the flu concoction mix today that the Spanish Flu (or influenza and H1N1) can't get off the ground and find enough hosts to spread very far. Covid is more like the Spanish Flu in how it was handled. The Spanish Flu was ignored for the first few months that it surfaced. And was defeated by 1919 by masks, isolation, distance and contact tracing. Like I said earlier, the real pussies are the ones that aren't brave enough to wear the masks and use distance seperation.
If you are in that much fear--stay home.

So now I am supposed be governed by fear. Wrote my ass off decades ago.

Here is what the old days was like. Wake up. Shit Shower and Shave, break crazy little Stevies foot, eat, gather the kit check out the weapon and report for duty. Then it's out into the field. Dealing with little Stevie early on saved at least 3 lives including Little Stevies.

Well Stevie, think about it.

Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.
Better follow my lead and search to invest your money in offshore banking accounts then and stock up on canned goods because they have it planned where you won’t have access to your bank account,you won’t be able to fly,or go grocery shopping or nothing.I’m the same as you,if it came down to starving to death being cut off from buying food over taking the vaccine, I will starve to death then.
Not me, the moron liberal next door will be donating his food to me--he won't be needing it anymore. There is nothing in the constitution that allows for the forced vaccination of the populace. They cannot legally punish people who don't--It didn't happen during Polio, Smallpox, or measles. When someone had cholera or other deadly infectious diseases, they didn't lock down the uninfected, they quarantined the infected. People who feel they are at risk should protect themselves--not infringe on the rights of the healthy populace. Wake the fuck up people.

That only works before the genie is let out of the bottle. But with the Spanish Flu it was let out of that bottle. And in the "Regions" that it was present they DID require people to wear masks, shut down schools, fined people for not adhering to the Spanish Flu laws and even jailed them. One was even shot. It was beaten by isolation and masks. It took them about a year and there wasn't a vaccine until the 2000s. Today, if you get a flu shot, that is included in the mix. Enough people get the flu concoction mix today that the Spanish Flu (or influenza and H1N1) can't get off the ground and find enough hosts to spread very far. Covid is more like the Spanish Flu in how it was handled. The Spanish Flu was ignored for the first few months that it surfaced. And was defeated by 1919 by masks, isolation, distance and contact tracing. Like I said earlier, the real pussies are the ones that aren't brave enough to wear the masks and use distance seperation.

Here is what the old days was like. Wake up. Shit Shower and Shave, break crazy little Stevies foot, eat, gather the kit check out the weapon and report for duty. Then it's out into the field. Dealing with little Stevie early on saved at least 3 lives including Little Stevies.

What a bunch of irrelevant claptrap. Quit wasting my time moron.

What a bunch of irrelevant claptrap. Quit wasting my time moron.

Here, boy, Here boy., Now, get off the furniture.

Forum List

Back