Shutdown could last years

Our President is committed to doing the Presidency right, and neither Chuck nor Nancy seem to be willing to cede an inch on this. With Donald J. Trump behind us, we can last as long as needed.

Trump: Government will be shutdown as long as it takes - CNN Video
When the rest of the United States sees that these NON-essential personnel are not essential, then there wont be a big fuss over cutting the government PORK. In 24 days welfare gets cut off also, lets see what happens in inner cities.....

If you live in or near a large city, if I were you, I would be buying up some fire insurance and quick, if you dont already have some.

nothing-says-love-trumps-hate-like-burning-cities-and-things-7101251.png
That's fine and Trump's staff will not get the 10k raise..

Is this a 'neener-neener'?
Only if you want a 10k raise.

That's what the Orange Idiot said (among a whole lot of other really strange things including left turns and right turns and who the fuck knows what)

The TSA has not gotten a check since this started...they will get one on Jan 3 and then nothing until it is over.

Is ICE getting paid?

The Dem House has passed a continuing resolution to get everyone paid (the Homeland Security portion is good for 30 days).

The Senate is doing nothing.

They have previously passed a clean CR by voice vote (making it unanimous) but with the new Congress that would need to be voted on again. Turtle McConnell has not brought it up for a vote. He has brought NOTHING up for a vote in the new Senate

I watched that news conference and I could feel brain cells committing suicide in the thousands. OMG. The man is a cretin.

Most of the country think he talks like a New Yorker. He talks like a Brooklyn cab driver with a high school education

God Help us
Meanwhile Pelosi gave 54 Billion in foreign aid but not one red cent for the security of Americans!
You really ought to keep up. She got a Continuing Resolution passed at existing levels..to include border security

Does this "border security" include the $5 billion for the wall? If not, then screw her with a rusty AIDS-infected garden weasel.

And the sentient among us have known from literally the moment he announced that this petulant child would take this petulant posture. Too bad the orange face paint prevents him from holding his breath until he turns blue, or he'd throw that tantrum too.
"I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone"

ummm.... yeah OK. Sounds like you had a great Christmas then.

That's pretty much what Hillary said about Trump until he make her into political joke. Every day this shutdown continues, Trump gains support from voters on the right, who have been critical of him lately for not having achieved the border fence, and the longer this goes on the more support he will have in 2020. If Trump ends the shutdown without getting funding for the border fence, he will not be able to run in 2020, so the Democrats have to decide if they are helping themselves or hurting themselves by keeping the shutdown going on and on and on and ....

This is the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Dems picked the wrong time and the wrong issue to play chicken with the Prez!

The President is holding 4 aces, Chuck and Nancy's pair of deuces just aren't going to do it.

The president will soon start to do damage to his core supporters in the Ag industry, he will give in before he pisses them off.

Which idiot media pundit did you hear this tripe from?

None, it is what I do for a living. I work with the farmers every single day.

The ones that had not finished the harvest or turned in the paperwork are not getting their trade mitigation payments they were promised. They want their piece of the 12 billion Trump promised them.

This is the time of year they would start filing with the FSA offices for corp insurance for the coming year and for payment if they had a bad crop this previous year. That will not he happening so no money from that.

Many rely on USDA approved loans for their seed or to purchase new equipment or even to make the payments to the bank on the family farm.

They also will not be getting their Conservation payments till it is all over.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

The money was already allocated.

That's what the Orange Idiot said (among a whole lot of other really strange things including left turns and right turns and who the fuck knows what)

The TSA has not gotten a check since this started...they will get one on Jan 3 and then nothing until it is over.

Is ICE getting paid?

The Dem House has passed a continuing resolution to get everyone paid (the Homeland Security portion is good for 30 days).

They have previously passed a clean CR by voice vote (making it unanimous) but with the new Congress that would need to be voted on again. Turtle McConnell has not brought it up for a vote. He has brought NOTHING up for a vote in the new Senate

I watched that news conference and I could feel brain cells committing suicide in the thousands. OMG. The man is a cretin.

Most of the country think he talks like a New Yorker. He talks like a Brooklyn cab driver with a high school education

God Help us
That's pretty much what Hillary said about Trump until he make her into political joke. Every day this shutdown continues, Trump gains support from voters on the right, who have been critical of him lately for not having achieved the border fence, and the longer this goes on the more support he will have in 2020. If Trump ends the shutdown without getting funding for the border fence, he will not be able to run in 2020, so the Democrats have to decide if they are helping themselves or hurting themselves by keeping the shutdown going on and on and on and ....

"Dems"?

Um.... wasn't "Mexico" going to pay for the wall?

Didn't some guy promise that, saying "mark my words"? Who was that again?

He must be a liar then huh.

So? If you don't like it, then impeach him. :laughing0301:

Is ICE getting paid?

God Help us

"Dems"?

You missed today's news conference. I'm not surprised.

Yes, they are at work...but they are not getting a pay check till it is over. DHS is not part of the 75% that was already funded. FoxNews will not tell you that, so turn that trash off before it rots your brain
Two months of pay is already signed and ready...so if the Pelosi shut down ends before two months no one will be without a single day of pay.....

President Trump is abusing his power on this.... the constitution gives Congress the power to legislate, and appropriate... and to handle immigration, legal and illegal.... none of these things are delegated to the President.

impeach the SOB! :D:D:D :lol:

Yes, they are at work...but they are not getting a pay check till it is over. DHS is not part of the 75% that was already funded. FoxNews will not tell you that, so turn that trash off before it rots your brain
Two months of pay is already signed and ready...so if the Pelosi shut down ends before two months no one will be without a single day of pay.....

bullshit.

Is ICE getting paid?

God Help us

"Dems"?

So? If you don't like it, then impeach him. :laughing0301:

"So?" huh?

So Rump's promises mean nothing, izzat what you're admitting here?

President Trump is abusing his power on this.... the constitution gives Congress the power to legislate, and appropriate... and to handle immigration, legal and illegal.... none of these things are delegated to the President.

How many more cops and citizens have to be killed before you libs will agree to defend Americas borders?.....do you know that in Pelosi's bill she gave 54 billion dollars to foreign aid?....but 5.6 billion is too much to spend on homeland security?...please.....

Someone be frustrated.

bullshit.
It was stated in the presser this morning but you probably were watching CNN and missed it.....

Is ICE getting paid?

God Help us

"Dems"?

You missed today's news conference. I'm not surprised.

Oh it wasn't in "today's news conference". It's spread out over the last three years. See my link.

And the sentient among us have known from literally the moment he announced that this petulant child would take this petulant posture. Too bad the orange face paint prevents him from holding his breath until he turns blue, or he'd throw that tantrum too.

You didn't GAF when you boi did it, but your ass is all aflame now....Phoney baloney.

bullshit.
It was stated in the presser this morning but you probably were watching CNN and missed it.....

Trump says a lot of this that is not true, but you think he is Jesus and could never tell a lie

You didn't GAF when you boi did it, but your ass is all aflame now.

My "boi"? I don't have a "boi". I do however own many pens and a couple of phones. Glad Santa caught you up on that.

bullshit.

Trump says a lot of this that is not true, but you think he is Jesus and could never tell a lie
The press was there and didn't challenge him on it...

bullshit.

The press was there and didn't challenge him on it...

The press has given up on that, it is a waste of time and he just throws a hissy fit and walks away.

Forum List

Back