Sick of all the bull shit...

I'll be glad when the election is finally over. I've been constantly subjected to bull shit from both political parties for over two years. Tired of hearing it all. It would be nice if the candidates would quit trashing each other long enough to tell me what they plan to do for the country. It would be even nicer if they told a lie about it, somehow their head would exploded. I'm tired of all the crap.
Simple. Clinton=4 more years of Obama. Her own words. Trump-COMPLETE opposite of Obama and Bush.

Trump would be more like Bush. He is not that bright and has no clue about public policy and thus would be an easy mark for those who would run an puppet president.
And your accomplishments are .....?

When your opponent has bad economic numbers, you talk about the bad economic numbers.

When your opponent has good economic numbers, you create different numbers.

And when your side is losing 50K jobs month, like Bush in 2008, you blame the other side.

The one thing you never do - and I mean never - is give the other side credit for anything positive. The whole point of Talk Radio, Fox News and the internet is to ensure people have talking points.

You never hear them talk about the real poverty level of the Reagan years. You don't hear this because they use the standard employment metric when it benefits them.

There is no possible way to argue with a pure partisan who deeply believes that the other side is evil and must be stopped. This isn't about economic numbers. It goes way deeper than data.
Why that almost sounds partisan!

I'm always amused and the dumbfucks that parade in and pretend to be above partisan shit then spew the most polemic garbage possible.

If Bush was solely responsible for the recession that means the majority Democrats were too busy playing with themselves to be bothered.

Poverty during Reagan's term? Sure, who can eliminate poverty? What a dumb statement. The GDP went way up, MORE taxes were collected after lowering them to realistic levels.

So up yours with the metrics and talking points you pretend to dislike.

o fuck off all of you....being a diabetic i cannot fucking drink....and we will all need to be drinking election night and i do not want to hear people in non swing states bitchin....its a living hell in nc right now and with the attack on the gop hq's in hillsborough ...as i have said in the past....there is no crazy like north carolina crazy ....
Where at in NC you live? I live in Western NC.So happy to be able to give my swing state vote to Trump.

i live in north east nc....sugar mountain...grandfather mountain area

and you must live in the franklin area with the north ga woods location

i am a democrat in a republican county

I'll be glad when the election is finally over. I've been constantly subjected to bull shit from both political parties for over two years. Tired of hearing it all. It would be nice if the candidates would quit trashing each other long enough to tell me what they plan to do for the country. It would be even nicer if they told a lie about it, somehow their head would exploded. I'm tired of all the crap.
Yup, it can get pretty insulting.

And it would be even nicer if this horrific political shit hadn't seeped into our sports and entertainment.

The slime is pretty much everywhere now.

Forum List

Back