Sick of Islam being promoted to young people

This is pretty blatant. The teachers leave out the violence that defines Islam. They leave out the fact that the Islam god was nothing but a murderer and a pedophile who married a little girl. The schools aren't teaching a basic history of religion. They are teaching children that Islam is the only true one. They want students to remember the tenets of Islam. One school had them create their own prayer rug and then use it to pray to the Muslim god. They teach that the Muslim god is the only true god, not that it's merely what Muslims believe. It's bullshit and the kids are being taught to respect Islam while it's been claimed that the pages in the book for other religions were accidentally left out. Bullshit.

Of course, the radical CAIR is already accusing the parents of hatred because they aren't willing to allow schools to convert their son to Islam. If schools were telling children that other religons were the only true ones or making children cite the 10 commandments or recite specific parts of the bible, the left would go into a rage. Teaching Islam is worse because it has been the most violent of all by far.

"Parents of a boy enrolled in Manhattan Beach Middle School are pulling their son out of class because the school is teaching children the tents of Islam, Los Angeles news station KTLA reports.

The father said, "The audacity of this school, to think that they can sit these children down and teach ’em whatever religion they please; it’s preposterous. This is illegal, basically. You can’t teach religion in schools any more, but apparently, in this particular school, at least, that’s not the case."

Parents said they discovered that what their children were learning about Islam was more about the tenets of the faith than the history of the religion, according to KTLA. One question asked the students to write down teachings from the Koran.

Notice that the students are not taught about the violent history of Islam, the killings of hundreds of thousands who would not convert, the subjugation of other faiths, the persecution of women, who for example are required to produce 5 male witnesses to prove crimes such as rape, and are required to wear burkas. None of this is taught, just the religious "tenets" of Islam.

The father continued, "What I saw written in these bubbles was, ‘The one true God, Allah’ in one of the bubbles. In one of the other bubbles was ‘All people must submit to Allah,’ in another bubble. The I turned the page over and I see the five pillars of Islam." "

http://toprightnews.com/california-parents-pull-their-son-from-class-after-students-were-required-to-recite-allah-is-the-one-true-god/
Why do you want to violate the religious freedoms of Muslims?

:rofl:

There might be disagreement about the construction of that god, but not of its existence and monotheistic nature.

That's correct. All three versions are that of the God of the Jews and the Muslims. Christians would be better served obey the Sermon on the Mount (Plain).
I don't think Jesus agrees with you about the different god.

That might have been the case at one time.

Take off the tinfoil hat and stop reading right-wing propaganda.

Cut the crap. Muslim women are treated like property in many Muslims countries. Religion should not be promoted in schools. Period. Stop defending this just because some teachers are trying to make islam look good.

That might have been the case at one time.

Take off the tinfoil hat and stop reading right-wing propaganda.
Cut the crap. Muslim women are treated like property in many Muslims countries. Religion should not be promoted in schools. Period. Stop defending this just because some teachers are trying to make islam look good.
Women, children, and millions of blacks were property right here, and it isn't being promoted, it's being taught, as all major religions should be.

Then you'd be wrong, but Jesus was a Jew, not a Christian.
New International Version (NIV)
https://www.biblegateway.com
John 10:30
I and the Father are one.”
Stick to the synoptic Gospels, John is crap. And while he may have thought he was the son of God, in no way did he think he was God.

Luke 23:34

"Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots."

Matthew 27:46

"About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?")."

Even in John, read back a bit and you will discover than he believes himself to be the Messiah, not God.

And:

John 10:36

"what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?"

Last edited:
None of that precludes Jesus and his father being one. Remember we're talking omnipotence here.

And his 'father' is YHWH.

Forum List

Back