Sick Of Waiting, Woman Takes Down South Carolina Confederate Flag Herself:

No one is afraid of you guys, JimBowie, not in the least. What a Mighty Girl picture.

Sick Of Waiting, Woman Takes Down South Carolina Confederate Flag Herself
A pro-flag rally is planned for later on Saturday.
THINKPROGRESS.ORG

The she gets her stupid ass arrested and the flag will be there again tomorrow. Progressives are so fucking stupid.
Lots of arrests in civil protest. Nothing new.

I bet there will be more outrage about this on the right than about Roof's actions.

oh come on, i haven't seen anyone actually happy about what Roof did (note I haven't gone down to the racism sub forum no doubt there are some morons down there who admire him)

This is the SECOND thread I've seen with liberals being happy about someone breaking the law over a damn flag though.
Peaceful civil disobedience is an American tradition. It is time to stop placating racists by being PC and flying that traitor flag.

This isn't civil disobedience Ravi.

Civil disobedience means breaking a law you disagree with in protest of said law.

IE refusing to move to the back of the bus.

After Obama is gone or before he's gone, the blacks and the whites in this nation need to go back to healing this nation once again. This nation needs to judge a man or a woman based upon their characters in their lives, and not upon the color of their skins. I love all people regardless of their skin color, until they show me a side to themselves that I may not like, then I will just move on at that moment as we all should do in situations like that in which we might encounter with various individuals in life or on life's journey.
LOL,

There never was peace between the two. Blacks come into our communities and destroy them...What happened is whites got the fuck out in a process called white flight. Integration was a crock and will always be a crock as long as blacks destroy and kill whites as they do. Whites don't want to raise their families around this shit.

Blacks kill twice as many whites in raw numbers each year. Yet, hey lets have peace and accept this injustice against us.

Until blacks shape up they can go to hell.

I bet there will be more outrage about this on the right than about Roof's actions.

oh come on, i haven't seen anyone actually happy about what Roof did (note I haven't gone down to the racism sub forum no doubt there are some morons down there who admire him)

This is the SECOND thread I've seen with liberals being happy about someone breaking the law over a damn flag though.
Peaceful civil disobedience is an American tradition. It is time to stop placating racists by being PC and flying that traitor flag.
How about the NAACP becoming a different and more modernized organization in 2015, and this by it representing poverty stricken individuals of all races, and becoming more inclusive as an organization ?

It could be seen or known as the "National Alliance and Association of Colored People", and this to mean all colored peoples (white being one of them as well as others), who are struggling under many forms of oppression and poverty in life.

Or flying a flag you don't like, malbear. Yeah, it's civil protest.

breaking what law? the lady who climbed the pole has my admiration----I am
unable to climb up poles. Good she did
not fall. You want to call that a "crime"??

And what did she accomplish?

5 minutes of cheering?

her name on a police blotter?

A fine, possibly a jail sentence?

And the flag was flying high as ever in an hour.

She made idiots happy.

and screwed herself.

No one is afraid of you guys, JimBowie, not in the least. What a Mighty Girl picture.

THINKPROGRESS.ORG

The she gets her stupid ass arrested and the flag will be there again tomorrow. Progressives are so fucking stupid.

Still, she got her stupid ass arrested and the flag will be back up.

the charge was desecrating a monument.

And what did she accomplish?

5 minutes of cheering?

her name on a police blotter?

A fine, possibly a jail sentence?

And the flag was flying high as ever in an hour.

She made idiots happy.

and screwed herself.

That's a progressive for ya.

After Obama is gone or before he's gone, the blacks and the whites in this nation need to go back to healing this nation once again. This nation needs to judge a man or a woman based upon their characters in their lives, and not upon the color of their skins. I love all people regardless of their skin color, until they show me a side to themselves that I may not like, then I will just move on at that moment as we all should do in situations like that in which we might encounter with various individuals in life or on life's journey.
LOL,

There never was peace between the two. Blacks come into our communities and destroy them...What happened is whites got the fuck out in a process called white flight. Integration was a crock and will always be a crock as long as blacks destroy and kill whites as they do. Whites don't want to raise their families around this shit.

Blacks kill twice as many whites in raw numbers each year. Yet, hey lets have peace and accept this injustice against us.

Until blacks shape up they can go to hell.
:)

THINKPROGRESS.ORG

It was back up within the hour.

If you can't even acknowledge that she DID break the law, we can't have any sort of discussion.

The far right is bitter today.

They have been ass kicked, so, yes, they should be bitter although they brought it on themselves.

THINKPROGRESS.ORG

And down within 24.

THINKPROGRESS.ORG

Saw that, thanks. I'll be the idiot is still in jail.

If you can't even acknowledge that she DID break the law, we can't have any sort of discussion.

very minor thing -----like jaywalking

THINKPROGRESS.ORG

And down within 24.

You think it will be back down again, within 24?

Legally, or illegally?

very minor thing -----like jaywalking

trespassing certainly isn't like jaywalking.

Also, she violated the law that says the flag can't be removed.

So that's at least two laws she broke.

And let's not confuse this woman with Rosa Parks or something here.

Only an idiot would admire something so stupid.

Forum List

Back