Sidney Powell says they have more than enough evidence to overturn the election.

It will be fun watching the fake news try to attack her credibility. She has an impeccable reputation.

No one needs to attack her credibility. She has none. She is going to be lucky if she isn't looking at fraud and tampering charges when this is all over.
If she had any credible evidence, she'd have presented it and they'd be singing it from the rooftops. What they are trying to do is sow doubt. Because
the minute someone actually calls her on her bullshit, the game is over.
Well, if there is nothing there, why are you all so upset? If truth is on your side, Biden will be the President. So far he is not the President-Elect
as that is done by the Electoral college 12/14/20. So why are you so anxious? If truth is on your side you should at least be quiet about it and not protest. Is a famous writer once said "Methinks thou dost protest too much".
Who's "anxious"?

We're a bit weary of the scharade, disgusted might be a better word, but I don't think anyone here doubts the final outcome.
Then you shouldn't be protesting the election yourself. You are by making comments just adding to the fire. Relax and let the truth come out!
The truth is out. You lost. Get over it.
Did you say the same thing in 2000? Seems to me you Dems prolonged for 37 days!
False parallel. 2000 came down to a few hundred disputed votes.

You lost by over 6,000,000.

Get over it.
No it came down to an electoral college vote as Florida had the balance of votes going either way.
It wasn't the number of votes but the "quality" of votes.
The question is the "quality" of the phony votes. I mean seriously, you are telling me the mysterious change after midnight from Trump
blowing Biden out of the water to Biden having more votes? Seems rather fishy to most logical thinking people... but wait we are dealing
with illogical, subjective, emotionally driven people led by the biased MSM who hate Trump because he's not a politician!

Creepy is so uninformed it might believe that -
No sentient being actually thinks that Biden received 78 Million votes.
No one.
So - the question is, does someone care -

Either you want all legitimate votes to be counted, counted only once, and counted as legally mandated -
Either one wants that - or they just want to win.

It can't be both.

1) He did. 6 million more than Trump.
2) Trump lost.
3) Biden won.
4) You're mad because the guy who was going to return your country to you as your birthright...lost.
And don't tell me you were interested in counting everything four years ago when the numbers broke in your favor. You declared victory pretty quickly and did your river dances.

If they had evidence, they would show it to the media. The fact that they haven't shown any means that there is nothing there that will stand up to a modicum of scrutiny

Why would they show a leftist media what they have? The mainstream news is part of the scam.

If they had actual evidence, they would present it in order to increase acceptance of their position. Keeping their "evidence" a secret would be counterproductive, since governing isn't possible with the acceptance of a majority of the public.
This isn't rocket science.

They have no obligation to show it to the media. That's all.

She's got nothing. She knows the minute she files, the entire show is over.
She's hoping to convince the court of public opinion. Unfortunately, that's not how things are decided. :)

If a stupid fucking internet troll like you knows that -
why would you not know that attorneys at the level that Powell and wood have achieved, would not know that?

LOL. I've seen more competent people than that panhandling on the street

Strange then that Powell didn't present her evidence at the news conference where Gulliani had pudding dripping down the side of his face. Or turn it over to the FBI. Or the DOJ.

And even got angry at Tucker Carlson when he asked to see it.

Shocker.

If they had evidence, they would show it to the media. The fact that they haven't shown any means that there is nothing there that will stand up to a modicum of scrutiny
More illogical liberal nonsense. Evidence belongs in court, thinking the media has some right to doesn't even make sense.
She has no evidence in court either.

Laughing....but she's 'gunna'.

Says our little conspiracy theorist rabble, over and over.....as they rock back and forth.

No one needs to attack her credibility. She has none. She is going to be lucky if she isn't looking at fraud and tampering charges when this is all over.
If she had any credible evidence, she'd have presented it and they'd be singing it from the rooftops. What they are trying to do is sow doubt. Because
NONE of what you claimed is true. In a changing world you remain a dumb fuck with a big mouth.
Sure it is, remember her histrionics during the Flynn thing? She's just another tRump supporter with orange stained lips.
What "histrionics?" I saw here state the facts of Mueller's sleazy case.
And as it turned out Mueller’s “case” was complete bullshit.
Lol, only if you have orange stained lips.
Mueller found zero evidence for “collusion” with Russians or any Russian “interference” in our elections. Cry all you want, throw out any insults you want, it doesn’t change those facts.
That's a lie. I realize you're just repeating what you were told,. It that doesn't make it not a lie.
You bumbling wrote: "It that doesn't make it not a lie."
What is "it"? And if two negatives make a positive, then the positive is it is a lie.
It's this thing called a "typo". It's short for a typographical error. It's what happens when someone mis-keys while typing or texting. They are generally easy to figure out from context, unless you are severely intellectually challenged.

In this particular case the sentence should have read "but that doesn't make it not a lie".
But that doesn't explain how "two negatives make a positive" comes into play in that what ever "it" is,
"it" is not a lie,
again 2 negatives..."
So...Mueller did find evidence of collusion ...i.e. replacing "it" with "Mueller didn't find evidence make the statement "Mueller didn't find evidence".. a Lie? In other words according to Mueller he did find enough evidence of "collusion". Is that what you are saying?
Cool.

I don't care.

Either figure it out, or don't.
Of course you don't care. That's exactly how people like you operate. You make a dumb ass comment then when confronted to back it up you quit!

More illogical liberal nonsense. Evidence belongs in court, thinking the media has some right to doesn't even make sense.
How do you know? Are you on their staff? There hasn't been anything in court yet also. Obviously you don't know court procedures.

How do you know? Are you on their staff? There hasn't been anything in court yet also. Obviously you don't know court procedures.
Any such evidence presented in court would have been made public by people observing the trial if nothing else.

Deal with it junior she has no evidence anywhere and the claim is a steaming lie.

That is fact now suck it up

NONE of what you claimed is true. In a changing world you remain a dumb fuck with a big mouth.
Sure it is, remember her histrionics during the Flynn thing? She's just another tRump supporter with orange stained lips.
What "histrionics?" I saw here state the facts of Mueller's sleazy case.
And as it turned out Mueller’s “case” was complete bullshit.
Lol, only if you have orange stained lips.
Mueller found zero evidence for “collusion” with Russians or any Russian “interference” in our elections. Cry all you want, throw out any insults you want, it doesn’t change those facts.
That's a lie. I realize you're just repeating what you were told,. It that doesn't make it not a lie.
You bumbling wrote: "It that doesn't make it not a lie."
What is "it"? And if two negatives make a positive, then the positive is it is a lie.
It's this thing called a "typo". It's short for a typographical error. It's what happens when someone mis-keys while typing or texting. They are generally easy to figure out from context, unless you are severely intellectually challenged.

In this particular case the sentence should have read "but that doesn't make it not a lie".
But that doesn't explain how "two negatives make a positive" comes into play in that what ever "it" is,
"it" is not a lie,
again 2 negatives..."
So...Mueller did find evidence of collusion ...i.e. replacing "it" with "Mueller didn't find evidence make the statement "Mueller didn't find evidence".. a Lie? In other words according to Mueller he did find enough evidence of "collusion". Is that what you are saying?
Cool.

I don't care.

Either figure it out, or don't.
Of course you don't care. That's exactly how people like you operate. You make a dumb ass comment then when confronted to back it up you quit!
I haven't quit, but I ain't gonna argue silly shit with you.

Grow up.

Strange then that Powell didn't present her evidence at the news conference where Gulliani had pudding dripping down the side of his face. Or turn it over to the FBI. Or the DOJ.

Shocker.
Nothing at all "strange" about it. You don't try cases in the press or for the benefit
of a bunch of low IQ keyboard warriors with personality defects.

A case will be made for. and in front of Supreme Court Justices. Not embittered losers in their pajamas.

Shocker.
Nothing at all "strange" about it. You don't try cases in the press or for the benefit
of a bunch of low IQ keyboard warriors with personality defects.

A case will be made for. and in front of Supreme Court Justices. Not embittered losers in their pajamas.
More than strange. Idiotic and ludicrous.The

None of this will go to the supreme coirt.

It is a bunch of lies with no supporting evidence. Powell is a liar and is full of shit .

Those are all facts

Forum List

Back