Sidney powell

The famous loser whose client pled guilty twice and perjured himself on her advice then admitted guilt again.
For the heinous crime of answering the call of a Russian diplomat and asking them to not escalate after the Obama admin kicks them all out of the country. Then setting up an interview under false pretenses, and getting him on “perjury” even though he didn’t actually perjure himself according to comey himself, but the FBI plays word games and conflates two separate issues and claim it’s perjury. Then he hires a guilty plea mill law firm, who he then fires, then wins his appeal. Then it turns out, whoops, FBI illegally altered documents, and conveniently lost others they are required to have by law...but somehow they don’t have to be held by the same standards they manufacture against the political opponents they go after.

Care to tell me what exactly Flynn said that was perjury.

Here is a wiki piece about Powell.
With the election fraud rubbish still raging it's interesting to know about her a bit. Lake of it What you will.

Sydney Powell, among others, is fucked. And not in a good way.

For the heinous crime of answering the call of a Russian diplomat and asking them to not escalate after the Obama admin kicks them all out of the country.
Do you even read the news? That is not at all what he was convicted of.

Last edited:
From today's Detroit Free Press:

"Gov. Gretchen Whitmer called the ruling a win for democracy."

"While the mob on January 6th physically assaulted our democracy, Sidney Powell and other lawyers continued to do so in our courts. They launched dozens of lawsuits, exploiting the legal system to undermine a free and fair election. The courts rejected all of them," Whitmer said in a statement.

"Today’s ruling sends a clear message: those who seek to overturn an American election and poison the well of American democracy will face consequences.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

These contretemps will be in the courts for some time as the 9 attorneys attempt to wiggle away from Parker's scathing ruling,....and.....fight disbarment (which, personally, I think there is little chance of that). Still, those folks, Powell included, are going to be expending resources ----time, attention, staff, money ---- to fight it all.
And expending those resources in this manner is a form of penalty. Who can doubt that?

Various media sources are doing autopsies on Parker's ruling, but the one source I am eager to see posted on their free website is Lawfare's.
They do a pretty fair job of explaining legal implications of events in the news. I checked today's menu and they haven't yet addressed it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Do you even read the news? That is not at all what he was convicted of.
Oh I know, for “lying to the FBI”, problem is, and the reason his case got dismissed was for that crime to be prosecuted it has to be lying pertaining to an ongoing investigation, of which according to the FBI there was none. No underlying crime. Case was closed until the upstairs told them to open it up and trip him up in an interview where he thought he was helping the FBI out...

His case was not dismissed. He plead guilty and was pardoned. What is this delusional nonsense? Why are you wasting my time with this nonsense?
It absolutely was dismissed by the DOJ, the judge decided he now had executive power along with judicial power, but that didn’t work. Then trump pardoned him so the pharaohs that knew not Joseph couldn’t go after him.

The pleading matters not. I mean Netflix has an entire series about people being forced into guilty pleas when it was obvious to a six year old they weren’t guilty. So let’s not pretend like that’s our standard of evidence. What the standard of evidence should be is what the law actually is, in was there an actual investigation of a crime that Flynn lied about...what was that crime?

It absolutely was dismissed by the DOJ, the judge decided he now had executive power along with judicial power, but that didn’t work. Then trump pardoned him so the pharaohs that knew not Joseph couldn’t go after him.
Ummmno. it son't work that way.

You can't be pardoned unless you have been convicted.

And in accepting a pardon you accept guilt.

Oh I know, for “lying to the FBI”, problem is, and the reason his case got dismissed was for that crime to be prosecuted it has to be lying pertaining to an ongoing investigation, of which according to the FBI there was none. No underlying crime. Case was closed until the upstairs told them to open it up and trip him up in an interview where he thought he was helping the FBI out...
LOLOL

You think his case was dismissed?? Then why was he pardoned?

The pleading matters not. I mean Netflix has an entire series about people being forced into guilty pleas when it was obvious to a six year old they weren’t guilty. So let’s not pretend like that’s our standard of evidence. What the standard of evidence should be is what the law actually is, in was there an actual investigation of a crime that Flynn lied about...what was that crime?
False. The DoJ cannot dismiss a case in trial. Only the courts can do that and they didn't do that. If you really knew what was going on, and it's patently obvious you don't, you'd know what happened was the DoJ dropped the charges and filed a motion with the court to dismiss the case. But the court resisted granting that motion and it all came to an end when Trump pardoned Flynn.

Forum List

Back